Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] Welcome To Hell

October 1st, 2014
    Death Valley Penitentiary
    Courtyard
    4:00 PM
    Phillip “Mac” McIntyre

This place is a living hellhole, I still can't believe I got myself locked up in here... Goddammit Mac, why couldn't you just live a normal life? Always had to be the rebel, look where it brought you...

“Hey, shithead,” said James “Get your head out of your ass! Those skinheads are on there way right now, we have to make sure they don't get Frank!”

“Shut up, James... Do you got the shiv?”

“Yeah, it's right here...”

James knelt down and pulled a toothbrush out of his shoe then passed it to Mac.

“Sharpened toothbrush, eh? I got to say, this is the shitiest weapon I've ever used...”

“Piss off, I couldn't get a hold of a knife... It'll do.”

“Yeah, it'll do, unless they bring a knife.”

“We'll sneak up on em, they won't even see us coming.”

“Let's hope things work out that way, I ain't trying to acquire anymore stab wounds...”

“Me neither.”

The two inmates began to make their way towards Frank, who was one of the prison's very few luggers. There was a rumor in circulation that the skinheads were planning to assassinate Frank today, James and Mac were here to make sure that did not happen. They found Frank at the spot he usually occupied, which was a bench by the gymnasium, and took a seat beside him.

“Hey, Frank,” said James, “We heard you might be in a bit of trouble today, we're here to make sure nothing happens to you... You provide this prison with a great service, and we ain't going to let no racist bastards shut it down!”

“Thank you, James,” replied Frank, “My guys got themselves locked up in solitary, once I heard about the skinheads plot to kill me I thought I was going to be a goner!”

“No problem, friend, it's the least I can do! Shit, I don't know if I would of lasted this long in here without you.”

“Hey, James, here they come...”

Mac spotted two skinheads who were moving towards Frank with haste and sprang into action. He decided to flank the skinheads, and as he made his way behind them James started to walk towards them. By the time that Mac got behind the skinheads they were only a few feet in front of James.

Wasting no time, Mac lunged towards the skinhead closest to him and began to stab him in the back with the toothbrush. The man fell to the ground and began to scream violently, Mac continued to stab him while James tackled his friend to the ground to prevent him from intervening. Mac grabbed the mans head with his left hand and pulled back then proceeded to savagely stab him in the next three times. Mac got to his feet and ran over to the other skinhead who was in a scuffle with James on the ground.

Mac pulled James off of the skinhead and then the two men began to violently stomp on him simultaneously. Within no time at all the two skinheads bodies formed a massive pool of blood. James and Mac then walked away from the scene as if nothing happened. A few moments later the guards arrived and ordered everyone in the courtyard to drop on the ground.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Heat... so hot... A few chaste kisses here, a throw-back of my head and needy moan when he leaves a particularly hard bite, a wimpering reply to whatever dirty words were whispered in my ear. Fifteen minutes later I stumble out of the supply closet, holding a quarter pounder with cheese inside my baggy sweatshirt, Charley the third shift guard exiting behind me with a satisfied smile. I walk (partially limp) to my cell and hide my reward under my cabinet, under the only other sweatshirt I had. 'That is gonna be sooooo good tonight' I mentally cheer. Just then, guards burst through the cell block ordering mandatory roll call. I dutifully scramble beside my bed, while the rest of the inmates do so as well. My cell mates, Cortez (a bulky almst seven foot jackass with bleached hair with tattoos and scars all over him) followed by Louis (a gangly white boy whose only thing defining him was that he liked to watch people) and Makai (a black man with short hair and a single tattoo of a rose held in a skull's teeth), walked in just as Charley came for insection. He gave me a knowing smirk, and without looking back called out, "CLEAR!" and moved on to the next cell.
    "You better keep fuckin that guard, Greece." Cortez sneared, "What he give you tonight?" Cortez moved from his post and opened my cabinet before I could stop him.
    "Wai-" I stammered but it was too late, he pulled out the room temperature heart-attack-on-a-bun that would make any man in here almost cry for just a bite. With triumph in his eyes, he ripped open the greesy paper and shoved half of it in his mouth. I almost cried. This was my job, fuck a guard, get paid, give it to Cortez, get fucked by Cortez, repeat. If Cortez was in a good mood, he would give me a piece of what I was paid. My stomach growled, seeing as Cortez had also taken half my breakfast. Makai and Louis stood there with forlorn looks on their faces, but they knew better than to challenge Cortez, at least in front of him. When he finished most of it, he leered at me and put the last bite in his mouth.
    "Come on, Greece-spot." he said around the bit of burger, "wanna taste?" He phrased like a question, but his order was clear. I walk over to him, and latch my lips to his, pulling the piece of real food into my mouth and swallowing. "You swallow nice Greece-spot" I calmly walk back to my bed and stand obediently. Thats all I am, a little bitch who'll do whatver you want for some fucking Mc.Donalds. I knew Cortez would "reward" me that night.
    Fuck, get paid, get fucked, repeat....
    Last edited by Deaths_companion; 10-10-2014 at 01:55 PM. Reason: fixing my god-awful grammar

Spoiler: Trainer License 

Spoiler: stuff 

Prince of the Wasteland
    Your mom.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Juice & Mink Co-Post

"Fresh meat, comin' in!"

Hand over your personal belongings. Shower. Change into your uniform. Get processed. Put in a three man cell. Wait. And then you enter the whole of it.

Fresh meat, they said. Garrett could feel the rancid breath in the air, the sweat clinging to the walls. That damp smell of a lived in space that's been occupied for too long. He felt it on him, and in him. He hated it.

This wasn't some upscale place. This wasn't white collar as he had tried to negotiate for. This was prison prison, and he was an inmate. Convict. Just another black man in the shuffle.

Already the slurs could be heard. In life, they'd always been whispered or half-glimpsed. They were never outright, no. That would be improper. But propriety was vanished in this place; here was only property. Property of the state, of other people, of gangs and affiliations. He didn't want any part of it. He went about his business, trying to find his cell.

Blocked by a large man. Another African American. Some big, tall brute with tattoos. He just looked at Garrett. Little Garrett, who was for all intents and purposes a guppy here. He looked back, and tried to just skirt around. Blocked again.

"Where do you think you're goin?"

"I do not want trouble."

"Hey yo," called out the man, "check out dis negro. Speakin' like he fancy. Like he ain't gotta be like us."

"I was not saying that."

A crowd began to gather. And then came the other side of the coin. The "you think you're better than us" chant. Oreo. Things like that. Garrett was taken a back, constantly repeating his refrain.

"I do not want trouble."

Prison had made Yuuto a bitch. And not just Wu's bitch, but a powerful bitch, a power bottom who rode the pole to status. Right now, in his orange jumpsuit, legs crossed and a nail to file away the time, he sat beside his twin brother who was frowning at the developing situation in the hallway. Glancing up from manicuring, Yuuto saw some skinny guy about to get jump. He clicked his tongue to the roof of his mouth in annoyance to Yuuta's predictable, charitable behavior.

["Just another dumb negro behind bars"] The tougher twin said in the language of their people, keeping all the other ethnicities out of their conversation. In the open room where prisoners were distracting themselves with small hobbies or chit chat, it could have been mistaken that the twins were invisible, no one looking at them among all the others. But it was quite the opposite, they were very noticeable, but fear kept them from gazing.

["We should help. I think he's smart, he sounds it"] Yuuto sighed again, moving on to the other hand, Yuuta played with his prison outfit.

["Fine fine"] he waved his hands up and held to his nail filer, a bitch of a thing to get. Pushing himself off from the large table where no one sat at for fear of accidental eye contact, Yuuto began to walk to the crowd, Yuuta getting out of his chair and running to catch up.

Approaching the scene, all the bottom feeders parted until it was the twins and the small crowed harassing the new guy. Yutto cleared his throat to get attention, a brow raised in sassy defiance.

"What are you doing?" The tone condescending to the hulking men.

What had been a relatively tension free mob of people harassing a new member rapidly evolved into a very tense group of people prepared to beat down the Asian. The large man put his arm around Garrett, a move that was greeted with a look of revulsion and squirming on the young man's part. "We're just welcoming one of ours to the clink, slanty. How boutchu get back to your people, we get back to ours, huh?" There were deathly nods of agreement, and an air of hostility which now pervaded.

For all the world, Garrett wished himself to be anywhere else. He didn't like attention, didn't like being fought over. Especially in this manner. His look with the person who had approached pleading, like a lamb not wanting an audience to its slaughter.

However, Garrett would not be spared the attention and also learn that there is a valuable social necessity: power.

To back talk The Dragon's Treasure'd was not permissible. A hand, keenly struck at the side if the black man's neck made sure he remembered, tumbling to the ground. The Asian Hulk, Wu had showed up, the room getting absolutely quiet, he scanned each of the black men, waiting to see what they would do.

The tension came to a breaking point, and violence was inevitable, before Wu showed up. Suddenly, all parties backed down. The man who had been backhanded stood, not acknowledging the action which had just taken place. Giving a long, hard look at Wu, he sniggered, then turned away. The crowd began dispersing.

Over the heads of the parting inmates could be heard talks about "Chinese Takeout" and "coming down with yellow fever." In addition, a guard with a whistle could be heard coming from a ways away. Garrett stood stunned, not entirely sure what had just happened, no feeling worse than before.

Wu simply walked off, glancing at Garrett and the twins before vanishing in the crowed.

["There, now we saved the stupid negro"] Yuuto kept the language barrier up, but his flaring nostrils, rolling eyes and tsk of the tonge told some of the story.

"You look smart" Yuuta had clumsily brought up for conversation, not making much eye contact.

"Uh... thanks?" Garrett was caught off guard by a great many things. The encounter, anyone standing up for him like this, and especially that question. That question was... more than a little unusual.

"You're..." He had something for this. He swore it. But thinking more thoroughly, he really didn't. This wasn't a situation he ever thought he'd be in, and so he just sort of rubbed his neck and turned away.

"Where do you think you're going?" Yuuto now brought up. "We saved your ass. Don't you forget it, or you'll just be another bottom bitch for all the betas"

"Umm, what's your name?" The other twin asked timidly.

"Garrett." He wasn't in the business of making friends here, but he supposed he'd have to meet some people. The first twin was obviously... just wow. The second one he liked more. "You?"

"Yuuta" the twin smiled nervously "and this is Yuuto" the other twin was now ignoring the conversation by filing his nails once again.

"Yuuta," he looked at the blue oni twin, "and Yuuto," and then looked at the red oni twin. One solid nod. Like I'm ever gonna remember that. "Well, I have been here... five minutes, and already off to a pretty good start." He nodded at both of them.

"I thank you both for your assistance, I will not forget it," he looked pointedly at Yuuto, "and now I need to find my cell and such." That last part was said distractedly, as he attempted to look around and see just where he was headed. The guard had been vague about accommodations.

Anything I can play.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One. Two. Duck. Punch.

Nico ducked again, dodging the high right hook. He laughed mentally. These poor pendejos couldn't hit him for shit. He sidestepped, grabbing the white gringo and throwing him against the wall, before spinning him around and slamming him against the ground. This poor motherfucker hadn't even touched him yet, in fact, they had barely even started, and he was on the ground like a twenty peso puta. He kicked him in the ribs two times, making sure he was out, before turning, looking at the four next 'matches'. "So, you're next, puerco de mierda? Fine. In fact, I'll take you both on" He said, pointing to the redneck and the tanned Hawaiian that were next on the match. They both tried to go at him. Easy as fuck.

He sidestepped to one side, grabbing the bronze Hawaiian and getting hit in the stomach, grabbing the redneck's forearm. He had set a trick, and the pendejo fell for it.

He head butted the guy, before cracking his elbow against the Hawaiian, kicking the Texan and throwing the former into him. Then, he simply knocked them to the ground again. He looked at the two others. "Asi que diganme perras de mierda! You want to talk shit about my country again?"