Thread: [Let's Discuss!] Tashy Reality TV!~

Demonic Princess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I LIKE: General, Fantasy but not scifi, Romance, I love to love, I love school RPs too!
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Default [Let's Discuss!] Tashy Reality TV!~

I am addicted to those delish trashy reality shows. I can't help but sit down and binge my free time away with them. The drama, the angst, and the tears. It's simply the best.

-What trashy reality shows are you watching?
    -Any recommendations?
    -Favorite sub genre of trashy reality tv?

I just started Netflix's Owning Manhattan IDKY but Netflix has some good trashy reality shows that they've been working on within the real estate market. Selling OC and Selling Sunset are two of my favs of this genre of trashy reality TV.

And let's not forget about real housewives with so many locations to choose from!

I will say though that I had the romance themed reality shows. I find them to actually be cringey af.

Remember the Pulse

Somewhere where the sun shines a bit too much.... and hot...
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm not going to lie. I legit fall into some fo these romance ones haha. Love is Blind has got to have some of the worst people ever sometimes under the guise of being stand up people. Like good lord... lol.

I also wait and anticipate The Circle whenever it comes out.

Jersey shore is a classic and Family Reunion... I think they're more patient with their old antics buuuuut breh... haha

Honestly, if it's messy enough I'll watch it. Don't know what it is hahaha

B
    Fantasy? Weird? Dark? Maybe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I've had a group for a couple years that gets together every year to watch some romance trash from Jan-March. Married at First Sight Au, it's so wild this year we chucked together a bingo board. I am constantly amazed at how dumb and bad people can be on this show

Some peak cringe of romance reality tv has to be Milf Manor, which I was roped into watching. As absurd as the concept is, it's even more absurd that they managed to find people for it.

If you want something classic, check out Flavor of Love. It is wildly inappropriate at times, but then it also has gems like this:

For me I always just wonder why people are so willing to go on these shows and act as horrible as they can. I get that some people just have no shame, but holy shit lmao.

The Grey Lady
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

I've just re-started Real Housewives of New York.

But also Housewives of Dubai and Salt Lake City are some of my faves.

I love it, can't help it.
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.