Hey there! I'm TrumannWrites, but you can call me Paige
I'm not necessarily new to this site, but I'm here on a new account after many years.
I'm an experienced writer and role-player, and currently a Creative Writing student, so I'm looking to roleplay in my free time for fun, as well as honing my skills.

My favourite genres are romance (mainly M+F and F+F), slice-of-life, dystopian/futuristic, thriller/suspense, and horror/supernatural, but I'm down for pretty much any theme. I'm seeking other players aged 18+ as I prefer the freedom of a Mature rating, however I'm happy for PG-13 as well if Mature themes are something you're uncomfortable with.
I'm huge on detail and worldbuilding, so from me you can expect medium-long posts with lots of detail and description, and ideally I would like similar responses from anyone involved.

I currently have a few ideas I'm toying with that need some refining, but I'm happy to brainstorm with anyone interested in starting up an RP.
If you need people for your role-play, or think our styles are similar and would like to discuss ideas, please reach out as I'm excited to get started! Thank you for reading