Thread: Pet and Animal Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pet and Animal Thread

Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will be travelling this month and I will be bringing my dog with me. I'm wondering if there is any tools or accessories that will make my dog safe during travel?
    Last edited by khouji; 01-05-2018 at 01:38 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello guys, I saw these different kinds of dog travel accessories online. It has different kinds of products such as seat belts, organizer kits, travel bowls and many more. I think it is very important to secure and give the needs my dog to avoid hassles during my trip. What do you think about the products? Do you think it will be helpful to my dog while travelling? I'm open for more suggestions, though.

A Leaf on the Wind
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Mythology, ect
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Anytime I take my dogs to the vet, I have a crate to put them in with a dog beg as well and make sure it's secured or firmly placed on the floorboard. Otherwise, if you stop too soon, they can get thrown around in the vehicle.