Thread: Troubled Waters | Primrose & NoviDome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern, Slice of life, Fantasy, Medieval, Historical, and Supernatural. LGBTQ+ Friendly.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Troubled Waters | Primrose & NoviDome [M]

This thread is rated [M] because there will be themes of violence, coarse language, and sensual situations. Viewer discretion is advised.

The stars were aligned just perfectly as he had predicted. The moon high above them was full and glowed down onto the town they currently resided in. Their mission, well his mission, had been a successful one and it was in the dead of the night so no one was near or around them. Plus, they had enough equipment to make sure that their captive did not scream or anything. Henry had directed his crew members on where to place the captive, pointing them in the right direction.

Their captive was going to be underneath the deck, locked in a cell so that he could not escape. Henry smirked at how successful he was as his crew members worked and worked to get the boat set off to sail. They were going to eat well for the next few days as they were already singing their praises. Henry walked down below the deck and instructed the members who helped with the kidnapping to remove the tape from over his mouth.

Once that was done, he'd walk over there and kneel in front of him. His eyes would lock onto his as he reached up to cuff his face with his own hands. "I got you now, darling." Henry would mutter as he shoved his face a bit then stood up, walking out of the cell that was immediately locked behind him. Henry turned his gaze upon his captive, which his crew members praised and applauded him for. He wanted them to exit as he grabbed the back of a chair and slid it across the floor, wood grinding on wood.

Henry then placed it in front of the cell with a thud as he sat down, leaning back in the chair a bit. "You're home now, darling." He was really loving this moment because he had finally won but with no prize, unfortunately. If his parents did not meet Henry's demands, it was all over for him. He then leaned up a bit closer to the cell, smirking again towards him.

"Sorry, it had to come to this. But I am sure you saw it coming." He stated while he leaned back again in his chair, waiting and wanting to know what he had to say about what was going on all around.
    Last edited by Charming Primrose; 09-26-2023 at 01:34 AM.
    I'm not fragile like a flower, I'm fragile like a bomb.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

It had all happened so fast. Peter hadn't had time to scream between the moment he had been violently woken up, and the moment his mouth had been taped shut. He had struggled as he had been dragged from his comfortable bed, but to no avail. He had tried to dig his heels into the floor as he was carried away, but that too had proved useless. He had been powerless against the captain's men, and for the first time in his life he had deeply regretted his disinterest in his fighting lessons.

Without knowing whether his family was safe, Peter was tossed into a dinghy and rowed to the captain's ship. On the way there his hands had been tied behind his back, and his feet had been bound together, forcing him to abandon his initial idea of just jumping over the side and swimming back to shore. He couldn't do anything else except stare at his home town as he was taken away from it.

As he had been shoved into his cell below deck, he had tried to catch himself, but with his feet bound he tripped and fell onto his face. He had only just managed to push himself back up to his knees when the captain entered the cell. The tape was ripped off his mouth and he winced audibly, averting his face to try and press his mouth into his shoulder to ease the pain. Before he could, however, the captain was in front of him and his hands were on his face. He felt a shiver run down his spine when this man called him 'darling', and he stayed on his knees as the captain sat down in his chair.

"...Y-You're never going to get away with this," Peter said softly, trying to sound confident but his tone faltering a little at the end.

Modern, Slice of life, Fantasy, Medieval, Historical, and Supernatural. LGBTQ+ Friendly.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Henry eyed the man with a quirked brow as his voice started to speak. His words caused a hint of laughter from him as he leaned back in his chair, hands clasped behind his head as Henry's lips parted for him to speak. "I already have." He leaned forward now, hands moved to lay lazily in his lap. "You don't know where we're sailing to." Henry muttered.

Even if the male did know where they were sailing, it might take days before anyone found them. "So, you're stuck with us, for now." Henry unsheathed his sword and teasingly poked it through the cage with laughter, trying his best not to accidentally stab him because that'll screw literally everything up.

Henry was going to toy with him every opportunity that he got.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Peter's eyes went wide with fear when the tip of the sword came straight at his face. He tried to hold his ground, though, and lifted his chin a little to move his face away from the sword. It was true that he had no clue where this man was taking him.

"W-Where are my family?" he asked urgently, but his eyes were glued to the sword. He could only hope it hadn't yet touched his parents or his older sister. "Did you take them too?"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"You're family is safe." Henry muttered genuinely as he shook his head. "If I wanted to take them, they'd be right beside you." He took his sword and pointed at the other cages that were below the deck and chuckled. "Now, I wish I would've taken them because you seem lonely." Henry teased as he placed the sword back into its hilt and stood up, walking closer to the cage now.

He knelt down in front of the man, a smirk danced at the corner of his lips. "What is your name?" As if Henry didn't already know. He was basically trying to see if the male was going to lie to him or not.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Peter followed the direction of his sword and saw the empty cells, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. He wasn't sure why, but he believed the captain when he said they were safe. He looked up as the man stood up, and swallowed nervously when he got face to face with him.
    "...I think you know," he said softly. "Why else did you take me? You want a ransom for me, no?"