Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: S.H.I.E.L.D. IC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Stepping out of the room behind Roxy and chuckled and shook her head. "I think it is this way." She pointed down one of the corridors and started walking. "Though I could be wrong, I just recently have been allowed to walk around freely."

She stopped momentarily and closed her eyes before turning around to face Roxy directly. "I will be blunt about this and I plan on asking everyone the same question when I get the chance." She looked into Roxy's eyes as she spoke, making no effort to hide her fangs as she spoke. "Does my "condition" cause you concern? They way you referred to me a moment ago as, someone like you, I am getting the feeling that you do not like me. And to answer your previous question while I am at it, I am 22, I have only been a vampire for roughly a year now."

She sighed and turned back around and started to walk again, not waiting for a response from Roxy. Maybe she had gone a little far, she hadn't meant to lash out in such a manner. Her shoulder sank a bit as she walked, maybe she did need a drink, too bad alcohol would have no effect on her unless it was naturally in the blood she drank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Did I miss the meeting?" Daken appeared out of seemingly nowhere, dressed in finely tailored slacks and a lavender button-up shirt that was just the right sort of rumpled. He was in the process of rolling the sleeves up to his elbows, to give it that casual air. "What a shame," the man remarked flippantly and smiled in a way that implied he didn't really think it was such a shame at all, as if that weren't already obvious to everyone in the room.

Here, the raven-haired mutant turned to the ladies, altering his scent to produce an overpowering amount of pheromones, "Now, what was this I heard about a club?" The man found it was better to just assume he was invited to any occasion he would deign to participate in, asking implied that there was even a chance someone wouldn't want him along. Being the handsome, suave devil he was, that was obviously not even on the table. Daken was quickly growing restless trapped within the S.H.I.E.L.D. compound, and a night out on the town was already appealing without the added allure of such lovely creatures.

He could use a night of debauchery, the metaphorical demon lying under his slick veneer was roiling and growing harder to control by the minute. Daken wanted to stalk the night, find some rich, ditzy socialite and savor every inch of her skin as he carved it from her with his claws. The thought of it had the two dorsal claws rising, just below his skin, ready for action. He wanted to hear her scream and plead for mercy, offer him all of her daddy's money in exchange for her flawless face. Maybe he would stop before that, maybe he'd just sleep with her and add a notch to the bedpost and she would leave in the morning, none the wiser, but the choice would be his The twisted mutant was heady with just the thought of it.

Hang with the Deadly Sins!
    Metaphor is one of a group of problem-solving medicines known as figures of speech which are normally used to treat literal thinking and other diseases.
    Grant Morrison

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567