Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Why Are You Here?

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, modern plots, fandubing animes and video games
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hello there everyone, I'm new here to the site, and though i don't care much for thread chatting I want to introduce myself to everyone. as my name states I'm a very loveable guy, and as for why I'm here, I'm here to spread my love all over everyone. LOL.
    Nah just kidding, i love to Role Play with women and just talk abotu random things with guys, I hope this site works out well. I don't really know much about it but I'm willing to give it a shot.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

So one day, about 12 years ago, I was walking down the street, when a man in a hood walked up to me and handed me a big box. I thought it was a game or something,so I just happily took it and walked home. When I returned to my humble abode, I opened the box and a tall midget hopped out of it. Then he ran outside and raised his hands up high so he could touch the ground above the sky. Then he started singing Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus, and I knew that he was obviously crazy, so I let him run off. Fast forward to fifteen seconds later, I found a letter in the bottom of the aforementioned box. The letter said, in big red letters, "DO NOT OPEN THIS LETTER UNTIL THE FOURTH OF JULY ON THE YEAR 32X" but since I was only 5 years old, I couldn't ready, so I opened the letter up and read what was inside. It said, "Is Dave There?" and after studying the obvious code for a long 3 minutes, I gave up. I was stumped, and I would never find out what that meant. But then, one day, while I was jumping on a couch umspidedown, I saw the letter, and to my flipped up world, it read "¿ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝʌɐp sı" and I could tell that was a clue, so I took a picture of it with my iPhone 7, and I posted it online, and after a week someone told me that it was the secret code for a treasure hunt for riches, and that if I wanted to participate in the hunt, I would have to go to a small village of 14 people in Africa. So I immediately headed to Africa, and it turned out the dude was telling the truth. We found the money, and I became a multi-billionaire. However, all the money was for Monopoly, so we didn't have much in the real world. But, the guy told me that if I headed to Japan, there was a man that would give me real money...... FOR FREEEE!!!! But, it took me 11 years to get there because I had to walk, but when I finally arrived, the man told me to go to this website on the internet and I would have intense fun. I was a bit skeptic at first, but after a week of him trying to get me to do it, I finally caved and checked out the website. It was this really weird site called role-player.net, and at first I thought it was a scam of the internet, but after a while I decided I would join the league of their scamming crew, and now I am a king in the land of Goopscaloopia.

TL;DR- Creativitationaryianism

Fantasy, medieval, modern, action, Vampire, werewolf, demons, anything dark, anything magical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmmm why am I here...

A long time ago when I was younger I was introduced to roleplay on Neopets, back then I wasnt very good at it, but I enjoyed it and made friends. When the restrictions on the site became to much for my friends we made our own forums and roleplayed there. Then we grew apart and now I'm missing the fun that I once had with roleplaying.

So I have been googling roleplay forums and scrolling down the list and looking at sites, and here appealed to me more then those. Everyone here seems nice and willing to help! Even having a sig or avatar suggestion shop is awesome! I used to make sigs and avatars myself and enjoyed it. So I am here cause everyone seems nice and willing to help out ^^ and I believe I will enjoy it here.

I have some personal circumstances,which made me live in Brazil right now
    something that involves sexual content, Sci-fi, fantasy, post apocalyptic, mystery ( detective )
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So hi everyone, I'm new here but not new to role play.
    The reason for me to be here is that I find role play is a good way to relief stress, and I met a guy who told me that this is the best place for me to role play in. I do work and have other personal things that sometime makes me stay away from the computer and the Internet in general, I just want to say that I'm not always available.

I like to keep my personal information secret for reasons I don't want to mention, but I can say that my name is Kate and currently I'm living in Brazil. I cant wait to role play with you all and get immersed in the fantasy of wild imaginations, I hope these info help others to know me and to feel free to come and role play with me.

a little bit of everything, but mostly fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey everyone, i'm Wolf, and even though i am new to the site i figured i would tell everyone why i am here. I came here to see find a site that does a lot of role-playing, cause i'm a big rper, i'm always on crunchyroll rping all the time, but there hasn't been many rpers on the site like there use to be in the past, now i only have maybe two or three friends there who actually rp there with me, but i started getting bored and wanted to find more people who are willing to rp with me in my stories and perhaps in their stories as well. So i searched the web looking for sites that have rp groups, not just forums and such, but rp groups where i would have my own group and everything to share with anyone i so desire, and found this site, note i haven't yet made a group yet, but once i do i hope others will be willing to join my group and hope they will have fun rping there.
    Wolf Sujiyama

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why am I here?

I have recently acquired A LOT of extra free time. I was used to working 40+ hours a week working night shifts at a nursing home and going to nursing school during the day. I was maybe able to throw in an hour or two of sleep time in there. I failed a class and now I'm out for a year. Needless to say I am going crazy with all of this free time now that I've taken on a part time job (which was done slightly before failing when I thought I was going to continue on)...

So now I'm back. I'm not new to the RP game. I ran a few zombie games that sadly died half way through, right when they were getting good. Now I've andered back to jump back in and maybe ease my boredom a bit.

Adventure, romance,
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well I joined simply to see if I can roleplay with others that may actually repost something worth reading and developing a story along the way. Haha

retired person
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

What do you mean? Could you clarify?
    "I think we play the heroes in our own stories without realizing that we may be the villain of someone else's."

New Forum Person
    Fantasy and Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi all! I'm Tangles and I'm very new. So, why am I here?

Well, I love making stories, characters, plots and adventures! I used to make them with friends but as we got older and adult life kicked in, it became harder to sit around and go on a quest. For a while, stories burned brightly in my mind and I had to put them somewhere!
    To be honest, I'd be happy if only one person enjoys something I make because that's all I want, is to make people happy from something I've created! Is that cliche? Maybe. :P

Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gday folks. I'm here to write glorious spacebattles, and chew bubble gum.... and I'm all out of gum. LOL

Not much more to it than that, really... I just need a creative outlet and am looking for some peeps to start something with, since my last effort died shortly after really hitting its stride.
    War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast