Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are You Here?

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mature, Fantasy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I was dragged here by Nazgul's great metal hand before he became an Admin, it was rather surprising that too; considering our low status of the last Forum. But anyway, I followed him and was in awe of the wonderful community, first I helped Naz behind the scenes on SCAR; telling him all the original SCAR info and what I originally did with it. Then we ran off with that for a while, about a quarter way through I had to leave because of school and life reasons, followed by a sad Naz.

I eventually became distant to RPA in general, I didn't want to write, but I came back every few months to continue writing. My current stay has totalled a few weeks back and even then I've been jumping between being here and not, but I've been staying here for the community more than writing at the moment. The people who are here are so like me and understand things in a way that my friends can't hope to beat, Anne's also a good reason; we need to get that RP started one day.

Basically I just love RPA for a number of reasons as well, it's taught me a lot about writing in third person even though I refuse to do that; but it has still helped me through multiple English short stories. I love the people here and how they act to each other, arguments are few and people help each other when they hurt; it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thirdly, the few RP's that I've participated in make me feel better as a writer, I just love that feeling; to write with people that I know are amazing writers.

That's about eet...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was threatened to come and join rp's by my girlfriend :S...O__O she's a scary person haha. Naw, but seriously. I love rping and well hoping to meet some good people, have some good rping and enjoy a few laughs, gasps and maybe tears. Aww so sappy...-sigh-

Skadooer
    Mature ftw
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Because I am bored.

Hayabusa made me a pretty.

❪ ❪ ❪ Check Out Teh Ru ❫ ❫ ❫
    « Ru Drew [art stuffz] » ❉ « [M] Olinkai Serenity {OOC} »

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm here to excercise my english, and I'm a really big fan of roleplaying. And I found this page with the wonderful help of Mr. Google! Yay!

Nightmares

I'm here because I love roleplaying. I used to roleplay on another site but it got so reserved in what rp's we can do and what we can't do. Let's just say you could only do a certain rp or the highway and the rules were so childish. I was looking for a more mature roleplaying site when I came across this one and was drawn to it.
    Though it is a bit frightening being on a new site, however I hope to meet new nice people!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptographer View Post
    I'm here to excercise my english, and I'm a really big fan of roleplaying. And I found this page with the wonderful help of Mr. Google! Yay!

yay for google! i love google lol. I'm here because i love to roleplay. i've loved it ever since my ex introduced it to me. i hate writing big stories but i like writing and making plots. but its boring doing it alone so i figured roleplaying is right for me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm here because I've been craving role-play for a while now and not just any role-play either but adequate, mature, and long lasting role-plays! The reason I want to get back into role-playing is because I feel it might help elevate my ability to convey ideas and emotions through my words. My boyfriend was an awesome role-player/writer and is serving as my inspiration for become a better writer myself. I just hope I can be as good as he was someday. >///<

Action, Adventure, Horror, Sci-Fi, Video Game Parodies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I came here looking for a site devoted to role playing and where serious role players were at instead of people who only cared about post count or what not. I'm happy so far and I hope that I will have a great time here.
    "To consort with the heretic is to endanger one's purity. But to lie to an Inquisitor is to forfeit your soul." ~ Inquisitor Fazael

"Faith is purest when it is unquestioning." ~ Chaplain Mikelus of the Blood Ravens

"Knowledge is power, guard it well." ~ Blood Ravens Motto

Born in Gondor, raised in Valhalla, reside in Cloud city.
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hrrm... why did I come here.... hrrm....

Good question I hate it! -slaps self-

Now to be serious. I came here because, Flesh is fetching. I honestly prefer the awesome role players who even if I can't actually hang out with.. can still have fun with. An escape from a lot of the single minded snots who live in my area, and to find people who actually like the same stuff I do.

Another reason is because role playing helps me get in touch my my characters and I want to be an author when I grow up. So... to meet awesome people... practice my writing... annnnd to get away from snotty little buggers who need to get their priorities straight.

I am Drakkon on Wattpad. (Kinda makes sense.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I want to RP anime mostly, mostly Dark stuff. :P but im up for anything. Preferred Higurashi.

Keep Calm & Kill the Resident's of Himizawa

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast