Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Something Wicked This Way Comes [Mature]

Security of Mem

Come on people don't forget about this great RP.

Crime..I'm making a second character. It's Thomas's ugly ghost.

This is the girl who manipulated him emotionally as well as played a game of love with him meaning pretending to like him, as well as locking him in the schools boiler room for a week.

She pretends she's sweet and innocent and she still torture Thomas at school..

If that is all right with you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

By all means, go right ahead. I was thinking about making a second character myself.

Security of Mem

Sweet, you're going to hate this spoiled little...er B word.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bitch? Bitch. You can say bitch. This would be the mature section.

Btdubbs, mind posting in Atropa? Kati is waiting on you before she posts.

Security of Mem

Name: Jade Rose October

Nickname: Miss. Mean/ The single nickname only one person gives her Thomas...he'd never say it directly to anyone or even to her face

Also

Miss. Earthy/ Half the school calls her this because they don't know her intimately

Birthday: April 12th

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Jade 1 and Jade 2

Jade seems like a homey girl with earthy clothes. Cute sweaters, tank tops, and t-shirts with cargo and khaki pants. She's been known to wear summer dresses and cute little skirts. Sometimes makeup, but never a lot. She's sweet with delicate pale skin and the blond hair that is shown in the picture. She wears a kind hearted smile and seems to have an open air about her. She's the casually beautiful girl.

Personality: She seems so sweet and kind. Innocent and angelic. She seems to really care about people and she seems to help out a lot. She has always been what appears to be the good girl. She has never gotten into any fight or stolen anything. She isn't popular, but most of the school absolutely adores her for her sweet personality.

Far do they know that this personality is all a lie. A way to emotionally manipulate people onto her side. She actually very cruel. She is bitchy and slightly sassy. She can be obsessive as well. Her main obsession is Thomas and will get in anyones way so they won't have him. She has to admit to herself she's the one who made Thomas afraid of girls.
    But you have to give it to him, he does jitter around like a gerbil. Which annoys her and yet feeds her lustiful side for the young man.

She can be a downright slut when she wants. And she's made plenty of people cry. But her wickedly poisonous personality makes people believe her more then the person hurt emotionally. The people she has hurt are around her little finger, puppets who cannot speak of her damage.
    And those who are on her side are her puppet always against those who actually need help from such a damaging personality.

History: They had actually grown up together. Thomas and her. They were friends throughout elementary. Thomas was always a little shy, a little afraid of people. To many bullies on the playground and his brothers just made it worse. Of course Jade never did anything about it. She wasn't the type of friend to scream at those hurting her friend. She was simply there when he cried. By middle school she realized these strange feelings towards Thomas. These strange lustful urges. She tried to react on them, but that scared Thomas more his drive for more then friendship hadn't yet activated.
    But that just made Jade angry. So she began to abuse him. Their friendship began to break down, the more he rejected, protested, the more she would hurt him inside. One day she had enough of it. She locked him in the boiler room. Well she hired someone to lock him up for the weekend. She wasn't sure what this new kind of emotion or feeling was. But it bled through high school and middle school. This obsessive love. Thomas halfway of middle school avoided everyone if he could. He even avoided her. But when she did appear he had no choice, but to do as she asked.
    And in High school she had to do what she must to stop any girl from taking sweet cute Thomas. And therefore she made a rumor about how Thomas and her were boyfriend and girlfriend. And that they had loved each other since middle school.
    Her father isn't the richest man and she is an only child in a mother and father household. She's slightly spoiled and she tends to favor getting what she wants.

Dislikes: Thomas's rejection, people not doing things for her, not getting gifts, and stupid people

Fears: Thomas's rejection

A Quote: Corruption stains beauty

Username: Security of Mem
    Last edited by Security of Mem; 12-14-2009 at 03:00 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow. What a bitch! You weren't lying... I'll post her up straight away.

Security of Mem

Quote Originally Posted by CrimethinkRebel View Post
    Wow. What a bitch! You weren't lying... I'll post her up straight away.
    hahhahaha.

I succeeded in making a bitch.

Security of Mem

Rawr!

I really like this RP. Please people show more support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bah. I like it too. I'm willing to stick with it 'till the bloody end, if you are.

Security of Mem

Quote Originally Posted by CrimethinkRebel View Post
    Bah. I like it too. I'm willing to stick with it 'till the bloody end, if you are.
    I am willing to stick with it. Jade's is going to be a bitch.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456