Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a question to the opposite sex

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When a girl wants to talk about her relationship with you, she just really wants you to affirm her that you're happy and you love her and you think she the most beautiful thing you've laid eyes on. Then take her out for coffee or something small like that. Ask her about a childhood memory or something she's interested in. Forget about listening, just smile, and hold her and let her talk about whatever the hell she wants. She'll feel better.

Remember:
    1. Compliments
    2. Random surprises
    3. Quality time/be interested in her.

Girls are all secretly attention whores. ;]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a question: me and my boyfriend are kinda stuck in a rut. We don't have any friends. And we spend all the time with each other. I wanna make him happy but I'm not sure what to do. It seems like the only time hes happy is after we beat the sheets. And I'm not in the mood for that every day, all day like he is.

Security of Mem

Quote Originally Posted by reignbeaux View Post
    I have a question: me and my boyfriend are kinda stuck in a rut. We don't have any friends. And we spend all the time with each other. I wanna make him happy but I'm not sure what to do. It seems like the only time hes happy is after we beat the sheets. And I'm not in the mood for that every day, all day like he is.
    Any particular interest he enjoys. Me, my girlfriend takes me to the arcades and she takes me to see movies she isn't particular interested mostly science fiction and horror movies.
    But it gets us together, especially when she's scared and I'm there to comfort here.

Most guys like to show off to their woman. Some of us are just secret show offs. lol!
    Most guys have that alpha mentality. Usually what makes them feel happy, is when they get to protect their lady or hitting the sheets.

Just generalizing here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All guys are secretly show-offs, put them in a situation that they can impress you and they will be happy.
    Meet me at the corner
    And tell me what to do
    Cause I'm messed up on you...
    Receding into the forest
    I will lay around in wait
    And I'll wait for you...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lerouge View Post
    All guys are secretly show-offs, put them in a situation that they can impress you and they will be happy.
    So true. Even I, who avoids all forms of recognition to the extent of sabotaging my efforts so as not to achieve distinction, secretly want people to notice that my work was awesome before I trashed it or pawned it off on someone else. Give him a chance to show off and it'll go a long way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why do women want me to be effeminate and masculine at the same time? I'm a pansy about some things and thick about others, what's the right combination?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

By this do you mean... ALL women? Or the women you've been in relationships with so far? To be honest, women are... complicated creatures. Yes, I admit it.

Anyway, for me--and everybody has different opinions/tastes/likings--I like someone with a bit of... emotional sensitivity, maybe? Then again, my current boyfriend has none at all--he is the most sarcastic person ever--so... I don't know. I don't really have a type, I guess; I've just sort of adjusted myself to each and every boyfriend I've ever had and... MADE them my type.

That being said, I think most girls prefer a bit of sensitivity and emotional depth in a man. I personally find nothing attractive in hardened, overly-masculine, thick-headed, Wolverine-esque men. Then again, a man who gets easily upset and sensitive over every single damn thing isn't attractive either; there has to be a balance. See what I meant when I said this is all sort of complicated? That's why you really shouldn't try to condition yourself to what you think women want from you and you should just... be yourself. Cliched I know, but the right girl will eventually come along and like you for who you are--and you won't have to pretend to be someone you're not.

The Land of Egypt, in the Palace of the Blue Star of Isis.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Adventure, Sci-fi.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question for the guys- Why do lesbians/girl-on-girl things turn you on so much? You know if they're lesbians you aren't going to get any, and usually girls who aren't gay or bi tend to be turned off by the idea of doing that sort of thing with another girl. So, why do you find it so hot?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've always kinda wondered that myself, I guess it's cause most of us figure it's the closest we'll ever get to a three way sooo... yeah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a question, why do women seem to have an easier time kissing a member of the same gender then men.

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast