View Poll Results: Would you be interested in Ethanria Having its own section in Persistant Worlds?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! That would be awesome!

10 100.00%
  • No. I like it as it is.

0 0%
Page 1 of 102 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Ethanria: Rise of the Immortals - Chapter 2 OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ethanria: Rise of the Immortals - Chapter 2 OOC

Welcome! This is a medieval fantasy RP based on a book I am writing. This is a pretty laid back RP that takes place in a very big world full of all sorts of people and creatures. There are no stats or points or anything, just use your imagination. Feel free to make up names of small cities or towns if you want. The main thread will follow a story plot in an epic adventure to destroy the evil Demon Queen Deldranna. But if enough people like this RP, maybe we can create other RPs that are more free style, create your own plot.

If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to PM me or the co-GM, Setsa.

This is the second chapter of this rp. The first IC tread is here. The current one is here.

If you would like to participate in this RP, please use the following character app. Just no undead characters please. All undead are mindless automatons. Setsa and Pidge have their spots reserved, but all are welcome to join. If enough people want to join, I will make another RP.

Character name:
    Race:(Can be any of the races listed, including mixed breeds. Just no dragon/demons. They just don't work.)
    Class: (Mage, priest, thief, wizard, etc. Make up your own if ya wish.)
    Hieght:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Discription:
    Bio: (Doesn't have to be super big, just enough to give us an Idea of who your character is.)

If you were in the first RP, no need to post a CS, just say you want to join.

Here is my character.
    Spoiler: Edynol Crezlyn 

This is a list and description of most of the races and rules of Ethanria. Please read to get an idea of how these races behave before RPing one. The list is a pretty long read, so you might wanna read just what you applies to you and what type of character ya want.

Spoiler: Races 

Spoiler: The World of Ethanria 

Accepted Characters

Spoiler: Jai 

Spoiler: Setsa 

Spoiler: Lanella Tyren 

Spoiler: Heda 

Spoiler: Thaddeus Rope 

Spoiler: Adra'liana Starseer 

Spoiler: Dread Gian 

Spoiler: Lucas 

Spoiler: Naomi 

Important NPCs
    Spoiler: NPCs 
    Last edited by Edynol; 01-23-2012 at 07:14 PM.

I'mma Spam-head!
    Wheel of Time in Persistent Worlds
    Spoiler: Join our Wheel of Time World! 
    Spoiler: My Theme Song! 
    Ethanria now has its own Persistent World section! Check us out here!

Vixen of the Heart
    Where reality clashes with the dream world
    Fantasy, though a really good plot goes a long way with team work. But fantasy still rules it all :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ethanria Reference Sheet [Under Construction check back often for updates!]

Ethanria Reference Sheet

Spoiler: Immortals 

Spoiler: Places Mentioned 

Spoiler: Magical Items 

Spoiler: Magical Weapons 

Spoiler: Potions and Antidotes 

Spoiler: Herbs and Herbal mixtures 

Spoiler: Symbols, Marks, Signs etc of Importance 

Spoiler: Fallen Heroes of Ethanria 
    Last edited by Setsa; 09-29-2011 at 01:49 PM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks!

I'mma Spam-head!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The muffin this city deserves
    Horror and Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow this looks really cool. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory or click here to help attract players?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

whoot! yay for chapter 2!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm interested, if you don't mind someone new. I'll pop my char sheet idea up here as soon as I can get it done.

Thank you Bia for the beautiful sig and avi!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I most certainly want to continue as Lanella for chapter 2
    This is so exciting!
    ~~
    My Threads
    Poetry... Mostly. - Some of my written work
    Majestia's Crisis - A Fantasy RP <-Players needed
    Question Mark - Ask me things
    Simplicity is Key

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How's this?

Character Name: Heda (which means “Anger”) the Nightmare or Harpy

Race: Demon/Human

Class: Hunter, a combination of Warrior and blood-path Shaman (on the rare occasion he uses his own blood to cause mayhem)?

Height: 6’ 5”

Hair: Copper, almost feathery, down to mid-back.

Eyes: Burgundy.

Description: Tall, lean, with elegant (almost noble-looking) features but silent as death itself, wrapped in flowing black spirit-robes suitable for the role. Hidden beneath: taloned hands, dragonlike feet, human-style body but pale as the grim reaper’s bones and clad in simple tunic and pants of black to match. Sharp copper metal-feathered wings are also concealed in such robes, their bell-like ringing silenced within there, until he decides to unsheathe them with the sound of a thousand swords being drawn… and he can summon armor of the same copper substance beneath those robes for self-defense.
    He usually glides silently as a ghost using his robes, as when he actually walks, his tread is heavy and cuts into the ground with his talons. Most of the time, he tries to stay invisible, and merely observe… but his aura, which he cannot conceal, is heavy and dark and predatory, always lingering around him like a sky threatening rain.

Abilities:
    --The robes are made of his spirit and shadows, not true cloth, but they muffle all sound within them, allow him to levitate, and can conceal him from all eyes by turning him invisible when he draws up his hood. They are not a physical protection, nor do they hide his scent or heavy aura.
    --The talons are his source of nourishment, as when they draw blood, he consumes the life-force of his victim—and if he stabs someone with them or a feather, he may drain them to their death for nourishment and healing. He can drain energy from shields and spells, but only a limited quantity and certain kinds will make him ill if he tries. Real food is of little use to him, just a novelty.
    --The feathers are as strong as demonscale, and ring with bell-like tones when struck. He has been known to rip a few out and throw them like knives, despite the pain of their removal. Those wings unsheathe like a thousand swords and slice like scythes when he swings and flaps them, but are unable to fly. They can be used to shield from blades and spells as well, but direct touch of fire or anything holy like holy water turns the feathers in contact instantly to ash. He has scale-like armor he formed from his own shed feathers, but it meets the same constraints and must be summoned by his will out of his own flesh.
    --His blood is a foul-tasting and sharp-scented tar-like black substance. It carries the same life-force he’s fed on and can be used to foul up spells and wards and shields, or perform blood-path ritualistic spells, but this seriously costs him. His flesh is flesh—it cuts and tears like any other human, though his strength is above that of a normal human due to his demon heritage.
    --A telepath, he prefers this means of communication, as his voice is slightly metallic and clearly inhuman, though his mental touch is as strong, heavy, and shadowed as his aura. He has been known to forcibly increase his predatory aura to a menacing level to intimidate and frighten people away when they annoy him.

Personality: Heda is a serious man, likes to observe, and has a great deal of curiosity. While he is a menacing and dark creature and thrills in killing and consuming lives, he has a compassionate streak, especially towards the innocent and young. Mostly, however, he is an impartial feeder on living creatures, and really could care less about mortal and immortal conflicts… though he has occasionally grown fond of individuals caught up in such conflicts, and will aid them at times.
    He dislikes light, butterflies, and jokes. He hates fire.

Bio: Heda was born to a beautiful human woman rescued by a demon in the Dagger Woods. This demon was not so cruel as some, perhaps even loved the woman he took in, but when Heda was too young to remember, the pair fled to the boarder with Kodu Trahken. There, the demon was slain, and his mother managed to smuggle Heda onto a ship with her, heading off into the wider world… Eventually they reached the kingdom of Ethranar. There, Heda reached maturity mostly hidden from the world by his mother in a village called Fresnor, where he grew up told of his father’s fairness and skills, and observed the cruelties of Man. She died of illness soon after he reached adulthood, and from then on, Heda took to wandering the world on his own.

Thank you Bia for the beautiful sig and avi!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay Jinxed! Glad to have ya again.

And Car'mael, character accepted. Welcome!

I'mma Spam-head!

Page 1 of 102 12351 ... LastLast