Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415

Thread: [M] Runehill University IC {Setsa & Shades of Grey}

Vixen of the Heart
    Where reality clashes with the dream world
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, though a really good plot goes a long way with team work. But fantasy still rules it all :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Easy, " kissing Trei's cheek softly "someone has to balance us all out my Trei..." Looking as the two guys placed their bets with a smirk. "And I bet that you two will make sure both plates are cleaned! Oh look I win!" Grinning big as she orders as does the others. Even requesting a good wine to the table...adding a sparkling italian soda for Kayla ofocurse. Cassie raised her glass up high. "To the end of college, great lives ahead of us, and the best of friends to have along the way!"

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Told you I'd win," Slade said after his plate was cleaned.
    "Damn," Ricky sighed. "I bet I couldn't have even finished that..." He pulled five dollars out of his wallet. "Here."
    Slade smiled and stashed the money into his pocket. "Now excuse while I throw half of this up." He got up and went to the bathroom.

"And one last thing is on the agenda," Trei said as he stared up at the starry sky from his backyard. "Ricky?"
    Ricky waved his hands and a tube appeared.
    Trei nodded. "Look at the sky," Trei instucted. He knelt down beside the tube and lit in on fire. The firework soared into the sky and popped in the sky, forming three small words. Trei turned to Cassie. "I love you," he read.

Vixen of the Heart
    Where reality clashes with the dream world
    Fantasy, though a really good plot goes a long way with team work. But fantasy still rules it all :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To the amazed eyes of Cassie she kissed her fiance's lips hard. Forehead to foreehad..."I love you too.."

The fireworks show was what made this night over the top for her, unable to get it out of her mind even when they all were back at her house for the night. Not saying a word to the others she grabbed Trei's hand and pulled him upstairs to the sound of the master bedroom's door slamming shut. Inside Cassie was fired up with passion and love for the man standing before her quickly becomming nude by her own hands. Removing her own dress she wrapped her soft arms around hsi neck...and fell backwards onto the bedtaking him down on top of her.....

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Kayla ran up to Ricky. "Hey, can you do a magic trick for me?"
    Ricky stared down at Kayla. He made a bouquet of flowers appear. "Of course," he said, presenting them to her. Slade stared at them. They were lillies.
    Ricky, realising what he had done, quickly changed them to pansies. Slade put his hand on Ricky's shoulder. "I liked the lillies more," he informed with a smile.
    Ricky smiled back at Slade. With a wave of his hand he made it rain lillies.
    He stared up at the sky. With Kayla and Slade on either side of him, he said, "To a happily ever after."
    Kayla stared up at the second story window. "You know, I'm glad my mom's a slut."
    "Why?" Slade and Ricky said in unision.
    "Because now I can watch their love everyday. And that will be worth all the money my mother doesn't have."
    --The End

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

-Moved to HOF-

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415