Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Runehill University IC {Setsa & Shades of Grey}

Vixen of the Heart
    Where reality clashes with the dream world
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, though a really good plot goes a long way with team work. But fantasy still rules it all :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cassie gave Trei a nod writing back "please do...I feel we all have surprises for eachother..btw hows your arm and shoulder feeling? Take a look and no, I didn't do it by choice...not that it's a bad thing." Passing the paper back shaking her head a Slade. He intrigued her that was for sure...

After class Cassie got up stretching tall before heading out for the day, remembering they didn't even discuss where to meet it ultimately made no difference as they'd see eachother in class again tomorrow before the weekend. Not in a big rush the new student put her books in the truck, rolling the windows down letting the hot air out of the inside, leaning against the grill of her truck figureing she'd give Trei 15 minutes before heading home to talk a long walk with Tank.

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Confused, Trei studied his arm and shoulder. He didn't see anything so he just smiled and waited until the end of class.

"Hey Slade, Trei, wait up!" Ricky called out. Slade ignored him as Trei waited for his friend to catch up. "What's up with him?" Ricky asked Trei.
    "I made a comment about his sister," Trei replied watching his friend go. "I got a date, I'll catch you later, Ricardo."
    "Damn, his sister? You're looking for trouble. Have fun with that Trei."
    Trei walked outside of the building and looked for Cassie. He spotted her near a truck and ran up to her.
    "Hey sugar," he said, "this baby yours?"'He ran his fingers along the vehicle. "She's a beaut."

Vixen of the Heart
    Fantasy, though a really good plot goes a long way with team work. But fantasy still rules it all :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Hey, and yes she's my bad girl always raring to go roaring when we get started but purrs like a kitten when I get going." A grin on her face afterwards. "So, that cut and bruise on your arm is all gone now isn't it? And I do believe you said that you would explain that little episode between you and Slade in class just a bit ago..." Standing up straight turning to face him full on now surprised no one else followed him over.

Her long hair draped down her back studying him with her soft hazel eyes, he was a looker, nice and energetic too it seemed. Slade was still a mystery to her but all in due time she figured. For now Cassie was going to have a nice chat, maybe get an idea or two as where to go this weekend that was a hot spot for adults their age... then go home, walk, dinner, then finally hit the books...yep. College was already getting to be busy.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"I don't know what you're talking about, chick," Trei mumbled as he stared at his arm once again. Whatever, he figured.
    "Slade is just messed up. Period." Trei smiled but their was no emotion behind his green eyes. "He and his sister never had fathers, they were both born from one night stands. They had a hard childhood, Illi most of all. See, Illi was 16. The poor girl wouldn't grow at all. Barely fit into an A cup if you catch me." In force of habit, Trei's eyes drifted south. He cleared his throat and his eyes found his way back to Cassie's. "Right well, Illi started the pills only to find out she's a..." Trei made sure Slade wasn't around. If he heard what he was saying he would kill him. "She was a hemaphrodite."
    Trei looked away. "Well, Illi told Slade she was gonna kill herself. Of course, big ol' Slade didn't believe her."
    Trei stared directly at Cassie. "A month later Slade was the one to cut the rope connecting her to her ceiling fan."
    Trei gave a lopsided smile. "Slade hasn't been the greatest guy since. He gets really sensitive when someone even says the word sister. And of course, even though her name was Illi and not Lilly, if you show him one of those he'll cut you."
    With a laugh, Trei added, "learned that the hard way."
    Trei turned, grasping Cassie by the hands. "Tell me about you."

Vixen of the Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Well even I have had a tough life.... both my parents died when I was 10. But I had a great family friend of ours that raised me until I was 18 so it works I can't complain. Now I have a 4 bedroom house that I just bought a month ago not far from here...got a great big German Shepard named Tank that keeps me company and life is great." Smiling when he took her hands, he definetly wanted to lay the moves on her early. "And I very well know you had a bruised shoulder and cut on your arm that's gone now ....see, I can tell if others have any wounds and heal them....just by touch, pure touch wether I wanted to or not. Like when he slammed you against the wall?? Your headache is gone now isn't it?" A smirk on her face. "Now spill what is your gift as I can tell plain as day you're hiding something Trei...you know everyone gifted can sense eachother though here I thought I'd be the only one.....hence the college. Get a kick-ass degree, great career....be normal to the eyes of others to stay hidden."

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Trei spaced himself from Cassie. What was this nutcase saying? "Cassie, are you alright? Maybe I should take the wheel and drive you home. I think you need to lay down."
    Trei did have to admire Cassie; his headache was gone. He didn't even show he had a headache. "Look, Cass, I'm going to drive you home. Hand over your keys. You need a rest."
    Trei offered a smile but his eyes showed a bit of mystery. His hair was shining a blonde hue in the sun despite it's normal colouration being a tan.
    He held out his palm, careful not to touch Cassie as if this insanity she was blabbing would infect him too.

Vixen of the Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Frustrated and kicking herself for being so so dam stupid for spilling the beans! She felt him or Shades had gifts if not both. But if one knew...surely another one had to!! "Sure but I can drive." Dreading what would happen next as she didn't like feeling the pain just as anyone else would. Driving to her place with Trei with her parking in the garage closing the garage door as she went inside. The place definetly huge with a very big backyard. "Come on Trei...I'll get you some water." Unloading the dishwasher to get a clean glass for him Cassie saw the knife she cut herself earlier with. "Great...." Setting the glass on the counter knife in hand. Setting a dishtowel on the counter like nothing was going on.

"Hey Trei can you put this knife over there with the rest please? Oh and fricken watch carefully I hate doing this." Other arm casually over the dishtowel handing him the knife she redirected the blade directly into her arm stabbing it through to the counter then pulling out. Blood running everywhere for a few seconds as she screamed in pain. Seeing he was horrified staring at Cassie's arm. Suddenly her arm healed itself before his eyes like nothing happened..no sunny glow, no green light...just instant healing what blood on her arm going back inside letting out a sigh. Flexing her forearm before wiping off the blood from the blade placing it back in the empty dishwasher then filling the glass with cold water setting it in front of him on the counter. "I am not crazy...call fricken Shades if you have to but I'm NOT doing it again it fricken hurts!" Rubbing her arm waiting for the dreaded "you're a FREAK!!" Reaction.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Trei stared, eyes wide, at what had just happened. "T-that's freaking... What kind of witch are you?!" Trei backed away cautious. "Stop playing with my mind you weirdo," Trei barked. Immediately he thought of a show his little cousin had watched, a show about wizards. Cassie didn't seem to have a wand. Then again, things were never as they seem.
    "Look, I don't know what the hell you are, but do not ever do that again. That was..." Trei struggled with words as he stared down at his own hands.
    He let his fingernails dig into his palm and watched them leave crescent shapes. They healed within seconds.
    But then again, that wasn't a limb piecing itself back together.

Vixen of the Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sighing Cassie let Trei have his water before walking him out the door not saying another word letting him have the day and night to either calm down or never speak to her again.

Yea...a great first day in college. I KNOW that someone in French and Ancient Civilizations has gifts like me but Slade? He's so....rude but I've been wrong before though not about gifted ones

Minutes later Cassie was in tiny jogging shorts and a cleaner tanktop Tank on his leash as they jogged around the neighborhood in a route they figured out when first moving here. Stopping at a street light drinking her bottle of water waiting for the light to change so the pair could cross.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Trei walked home, a smirk allayed across his face. "Imagine what'll happen if I befriend her," he was thinking. The thoughts of all the treats he'd get filled his mind. Those, and one more thought he couldn't push away.

"Ricky, it was crazy," he said into his cell phone once he was home.
    "Trei, it was a magic trick. She's playing you."
    Trei thought about this. "Then she's an amazing magician."
    "I'm gonna go study for Spanish. Huge test tomorrow."
    "You speak Spanish," Trei pointed.
    "No," Ricky corrected, "I speak Mexican. There is a difference."
    Shrugging, Trei hung up. He was about to call Slade but decided against it. After all, Slade had never recovered from his remark earlier. He went to bed, looking forward to the next day.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast