Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Runehill University IC {Setsa & Shades of Grey}

Vixen of the Heart
    Where reality clashes with the dream world
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, though a really good plot goes a long way with team work. But fantasy still rules it all :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] Runehill University IC {Setsa & Shades of Grey}

Cassie Vera turned off the alarm flashing 6am, the first day of attending a University. Glad for the inheritance from her deceased parents that would last her well past old age. She bought a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 10 blocks from campus house that would suit her very well. After breakfast the 20 year old did her morning dishes while reading the class schedule still not believing that she was doing this. But a solid degree and career would help her blend in with normal people, if that was at all possible. "Hmmm....French, Calculus, English Literature II, Ancient Civilizations......OWWww!!" Looking down her left forearm slashed from the knife she used to slice onions earlier the skin burning from the onion residue. Arm healing before her eyes didn't shock her one bit...but the searing pain was still very real. "Hooray for pain" muttering sarcastically starting up the dishwasher while cleaning up the drop of blood from the counter.

Driving the deep red Ford SuperDuty truck specially made to actually have great gas mileage and excellent sound system. Wearing jeans shorts, black knee high boots, and red tanktop long hair loose down her back in soft curls. Cassie rushed somewhat to her French class sitting down in the back not wanting to draw attention to herself.

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Dude, I swear, it was like this big," Ricky said, motioning with his hands.
    "Yeah, alright Rick. Whatever."
    "Come on Slade, let loose a little." Rick gave his friend a shove. "Are you actually going to class today?"
    Slade shrugged, his black hair rubbing against the back of his shirt. "I guess so. I mean, Teach wanted me for something and I never showed up."
    "If Teach wants you it can't be good," Trei said as he approached his two friends. "What did you do, Slade?"
    "Hell if I know," Slade replied and walked down the hall and into French.

Slade stared up at the clock on the wall. He was just on time, which was surprising to his classmates. Slade walked to the back of his class and noticed a girl had occupied his seat. He was already having a crummy day so he leaned on his desk and spat, "That's my seat. Move." The teacher walked into the room so Slade added, "Now."
    Last edited by Ashen; 08-16-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Vixen of the Heart
    Fantasy, though a really good plot goes a long way with team work. But fantasy still rules it all :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cassie smirked licking her finger then touching the rude guy's desk before getting up. Sitting down in the empty seat to the left opening her book and having a ruler under the book hidden from his eyes. The teacher doing roll call as she was old fashion like that..."Kelli...here, Hastings...here, Munoz...here, Vera...here and welcome. Smiling to the new student in the back, Cassie was a day late in class but after discussing it with the professors as the first day was just introductions even in college so it was fine with them. Cassie gave a small nod in thanks, then paid attention to their first actual class responding in very excellent French with very little american accent. Cassie also had the gift of tongues which was great when she traveled.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Slade stared at the spot of saliva the girl had left on his desk. He glared at her but sat down anyway. When the teacher called his name, just Slade, he nodded at her. It was a rare occasion for Slade to be in class, especially on time.
    Slade sat through a boring class just like many of the other classes he had. If not for his parent's constant threats he wouldn't even be here. Slade reclined in his chair and stared at the new girl-Vera the teacher had called her. She looked out of place to say the least, but at least she was pretty.
    When class had ended, Slade waited for everyone to leave before walking up to his teacher. He gave her a smirk, one only Slade could pull off. "S'up?" he asked.

Vixen of the Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Slade I hope that you will be attending class this year on time everyday....if you don't I will put you in Old English language class plain and simple...and please be nice to Cassie Vera. For one looking at her records...she may be only one who can put up a fight against you." Excusing Slade the teacher prepared for her next class.

Cassie walked across the school grounds through the path of many trees to another building. Calculus was next, this time sitting in the middle figuring she'd change it up a bit ......going through that class and 2 others before she had time for lunch. Sitting against a tree enjoying a salad listening so some music on her Ipad.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Vas te fairs enclue," Slade mumbled to his teacher, the only French phrase he cared enough about to memorize.

Two more agonizing classes later and it was time for lunch. Slade waited at his spot at the cafeteria. Ricky soon joined him with Trei not far behind.
    "Whose the babe?" Trei asked Slade as he grabbed a sandwich from a paper bag.
    Slade followed his gaze to the new girl in his French class. "I don't know," Slade said. "She was in my French class. Found her in my seat when I walked in."
    "Someone has to use it," Ricky joked.
    "Shut up Enrique," Slade threatened. Ricky never liked being called by his full name which is how he knew Slade was in a bad mood.
    "Alright, Isaac," Trei countered, using Slade's real name.
    Slade gave an evil glare to Trei.
    "You little-" He stopped himself. Exhaling, he turned his attention back to the Vera chick.
    Trei stared at her too. He did a double take, noticing somethig he hadn't before. "She is a-" Trei stopped. "An angel," he finished, not the word he had wanted to use.

Vixen of the Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cassie had finished her lunch not noticing the trio of guys staring at her. Walking back to her truck that was near her last Ancient Civilization class of the day...putting her lunch bag back in the truck along with her I-pod. Humming softly to herself a tune she was just listening to on her tip toes while loading backpack up with just her civilization book and notebook. Thinking to herself what she wanted to make for dinner....the thought of Italion food seemed very tempting. "Alright Cassie one more class and back home for the rest of the day." Least glad the movers unpacked and put everything up for her she did debate going for a walk with her German Shepard, Tank after dinner.

Locking the truck up Cassie hurried to the building minutes later after climbign the stairs and saying hi to the professor who was looking foward to meeting her. Cassie's major was going to be on ancient civilizations....that and her gift of every language would make a deadly mix. Sitting down in the back where only 4 seats left were noticing one had saliva on it, dried. Wondering if it could be the Slade guy from French.....this time sitting to the right at the end of the row of 4 desks as far away as she could be.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Slade stared at Trei as he gulped down his food. "Don't you chew?" Ricky asked, the question on Slade's mind.
    Trei turned to Slade. "Don't you eat? Stop being anorexic, eat." He offered Slade a cracker.
    Trei turned back to Ricky. "So like I was saying, the Falcons totally creamed the-"
    Ricky pointed his chin to Slade. "You alright buddy?" he asked.
    "I'm not anorexic," Slade said before heading off to his next class.

Face like thunder, Slade entered the room to his next class. He saw that Cassie sitting next to his seat and was about to turn around but Trei walked up to him. "Hey, I got social studies too," he said smiling. He faced the back of the class and saw that the new girl was in his seat. Trei approached her and extended a hand. "Hey, I'm Trei Davis," he said. Slade walked behind him and added, "and you're in his seat."
    Trei shoved him to the side. "Don't worry about it, babe." Trei winked and took the seat next to her.

Vixen of the Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Cassie Vera, nice to meet you Trei" a cut on his arm suddenly healing wether he noticed or not as well as a bad bruise on his shoulder from a previous fight with Slade when they were messing around. "And if I really wanted to worry about it, no offense mind you.." Looking at Slade on the other side of Trei "I would have sat far away from you..." Making it clear she wasn't one that would be intimidated at all.

"So Trei, I just moved here few weeks ago and it's already a Thursday....where are the good places to hang out around here? Beaches?"

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Trei smirked at Slade as he looked away in disgust. "Look at that, Trei Trei got himself a girlfriend," he cooed.
    Trei was about to reply to Cassie but turned to Slade instead. "At least I can find a girlfriend. But I guess it's not your fault since, you know, it runs in the family..."
    In that instant Slade was pinning Trei to a wall. "Go ahead," Slade dared. "Say something else you little freaking retard. I'll kill you and smear your blood over every wall in this school. Go ahead!"
    Trei exhaled slowly. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone there, Slade."
    The teacher walked in and Slade reluctantly slunk into his desk.
    Trei scribbled something down with a small pencil. When he finished, he placed the note on Cassie's desk.
    "Cassie," it read, "I'll tell you everything after class."

Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast