Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,043 of 1043

Thread: [M] My Deadly Secret [Etoile&Shades of Grey]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alice just listened to Kevin's story and felt sorry for him as well. When he turned to face her though she nearly broke down, but she contained herself. "It seems like we both had our lives perfectly planned out... but then things get taken away just as quickly as they are gained. But... We both have a second chance now, and I will allow you to protect me for the rest of my life... Because I'm tired of being alone in the world, it's hard to do things on your own." she whispered, she knew that phrase in multiple situations, when she was out of the orphanage, when Ash had died, and even now when she was trying to deal with Kris' sickness... but she wasn't alone anymore, and that was the most important thing she needed to remember. "Thanks. For everything, Kevin." She said quietly as she managed to look up at him finally.

The Ashen One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Kevin stared into those pretty blue eyes Alice had. He moved a stray hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear.
    He didn't care if they spent the rest of their lives as friends, best friends, lovers, or spouses. As long as they were together, Kevin didn't care.
    He realized that Alice needed him to support her just as much as he needed her to support him. His life hadn't been easy, but neither had Alice's. That, they shared.
    Kevin also wondered what would happen if he moved in with Alice. He'd then have two little boys to look after as well as a woman. He had spent so long by himself; could he handle that dramatic a change?
    Kevin shook his head, letting his hair fall over his forhead. He smiled at the thought of it.
    It was a shame that Ashley Heffley was dead. He didn't get to see his son grow up and grow into his own features. He didn't get to see his adopted son have his first girlfriend, or getting accepted to his favourite college, or drink his first beer. Ash didn't get to do a whole lot with his sons.
    But that's where Kevin could help him.
    Kevin would gladly step up and care for Kris and Micah. He'd treat them like his own son, although neither of them would ever replace Victor. To him, now, he had three sons.
    Just because one was dead did not mean anything to Kevin.
    Victor was still his son.

Kevin took Alice's hands in his own. "You need me," he murmured with a slight smile. "And I need you." He pressed his forhead against hers and breathed in her scent. "I want to help you, Alice. I want to help you with everything. I want to cook your eggs in the morning, and tuck you in at night. I want you to be the first thing I wake up to and the last thing I see as I go to sleep. But, Alice, I'll need you to.
    I want to be able to come home to dinner on the table. We can take turns, maybe. We could eat out every single night if you want to. I want to be able to talk to someone when I get home. Do you know how hard it is to see all that blood and sweat and tears and have to hide it inside?"
    Kevin took a step away from Alice. "You know, some people live their entire lives looking for that one person that they can love no matter what. Whether it's a best friend or a spouse, that one person is out there, somewhere. Some people, they live their lives looking for that person. Some people are lucky enough to find them."
    Kevin smiled at Alice, taking in her beautiful face.
    "Alice," he said, "I want to be that person, for you."

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

=Moves to Hall of Fame=

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55103104105