Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] My Deadly Secret [Etoile&Shades of Grey]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alice was still just freaking out in the room. The nurse hadn't been able to help her much and they couldn't sedate her since she didn't have that much blood, so Alice just sat there. She wanted to leave. "You guys don't understand, he'll come in find me... He'll finish off what he started and kill me!" She said quietly to the nurse. She knew very well that the nurse knew who she was and what had happened to her a few years ago. The nurse didn't want that to happen again of course but she couldn't let Alice out.

"You know the rules, you have to stay unless someone comes and says they'll take care of you." Alice frowned, she knew that no one was going to come for her, after all who even cared about Alice anyway, ever for that matter. Her father didn't love her, nor did whoever else was left in her family. She somewhat hoped that 'The Cookie Salesmen' would show up and take her out of there.

The Ashen One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Ash took a deep breath. "I'm looking for a girl I just admitted. Alice I believe her name was."
    The receptionist looked Ash down. "Have you been drinking tonight, sir?"
    "No ma'am. Can you please tell me where she is?"
    "She's not taking any visit-"
    "Please, I need to see her. Look, I'm unarmed." Ash emptied his pockets which were entirely empty.
    "I cannot let you through."
    "Okay," Ash said, an idea flickering behind his eyes. "Can you just check her on your computer? Make sure she's okay?"
    With a sigh, the receptionist punched the buttons on her keyboard. "She's fine," the receptionist assured.
    If I can get her to look up...
    "Excuse me, what does that say?" Ash asked, pointing to a list just above the receptionist's desk.
    "Are you sure you haven't been drinking?"
    "I'm dyslexic," Ash informed. "I can't see the numbers straight."
    Annoyed, the woman stared at the sign. "First floor rooms one through one-hundred. Second floor rooms one-oh-one to two fifty."
    Ash stared at the receptionist's eyes as she read. "Okay, thank you." Ash turned away and headed to the elevators.
    Receptionists shouldn't wear glasses that reflect light.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alice just sat in the room alone as the nurse left staring out the window. She was going to be stuck here. Stuck here forever most likely, they would put her in the psychiatric section of the hospital and keep her there, a prisoner to them all. She was still shivering slightly as she sat there. She was still pale, but her skin color was white already. Her blue eyes had faded to a blue gray. She wanted to die, that was all there was too it. If she died, her father and brother could never find her, she'd be free for eternity and nothing could stand in her way.

She even had the urge to start scratching at her wrist and just end things right there. She sighed for a second as her thoughts went back to the man who had brought her to the hospital, she thought it was cookie salesmen but she wasn't sure. She had been so dazed and what not she wasn't sure.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Ash ran down the hall and stood outside of a door. He knocked before opening the door. His eyes noticed the girl immediately, then they drifted to the nurse. She would tell him to leave so he needed to make this visit brief.
    Ash walked up to Alice, his fingers still shaking. "Alice," he said slowly. "I'm so sorry I did this to you. I'm not going to tell you not to be mad-I'm sure that's not even possible-but I ask that you go out and live in peace. I won't be on the earth much longer anyway."
    He stared down at her, into her eyes, before looking away. He couldn't stare at her eyes. Not after this.
    Ash turned to the nurse. "I was just leaving," he said and turned for the door. His fingers wrapped around the doorknob but he couldn't turn it. His hand was too numb.
    Instead he just stood like an idiot at the exit of the girl he had stabbed's door.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Hey, wait." Alice called quietly. "What the hell are you talking about? I did this to myself... Um. You had nothing to do with why I'm here." The nurse seemed to understand that Alice wanted privacy and left the room. "i don't know your name, or where you're from, but I know for a fact that you were sleeping in my guest room when I did this." She held up her wrist revealing the bandages,"Does someone slash a girls wrist and stomach over and over? I don't think so." Alice was a little confused on why he though he had stabbed her when he clearly didn't. She noted that the nurse was gone. "Look, just go tell the nurse that you can take me home and take care of me so I can get out of here." She whispered.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Ash paused, confused and relieved at once. "What?" he asked. "Why would you... How..."
    Ash couldn't decide on a single question. He tried to replay the scene in his mind. "But the blood," he protested. He shook his head and removed his jeans from his thigh. His thigh was covered in blood. "See?" he said, motioning. "Your blood..."
    Ash thought back to his knife that was in his pocket. It was his blood. "But that means..."
    In a panic Ash tried to brush the blood away from his thigh. The blood flow wouldn't stop. "I cut myself," he murmured.
    "It's all my blood. I'm innocent..."
    Ash then remembered his brother. Maybe not.
    "Okay, I'll go tell the nurse I'll take care of you. Don't expect me to actually do so."
    He exited the room and went to confront the nurse. When he returned he stared at Alice. "You owe me a cup of tea."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alice smiled softly at him and got out of the bed taking out the iv and what not by herself. She quickly changed back into her normal shirt not caring that Ash was in the room. "Can I at least get a name from you?" She asked quietly,"I would like to know at least the name of the mysterious cookie salesman." She said teasing slightly. She was probably moving to fast for someone who had just lost that much blood but she didn't care at that point. She was sick of this place and needed to go home. She walked out with him leaning on him slightly for support. She was pretty week now that she thought about it. Maybe she should have stayed for awhile.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"My name..." Ash started. He tried to think of an alias but the only name that could come to his mind was Kris and if he had to answer to that he'd kill himself.
    "Give me time to think about that," he said, not caring about how stupid he sounded. Ash let Alice lean against him, something he usually wouldn't do for a stranger. "You wouldn't happen to have money for a bus or taxi?" he asked. "I don't have any money on me."
    Considering I'm never going home I don't have money at all.
    Ash was stumbling over Alice's feet-or was that his own? He couldn't concentrate. "Get me home," he moaned.
    His eyes darkened into a shade of dark blue. "God, what the hell did I drink?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alice bought a taxi and they were home within ten minutes or so. Alice managed to drag Ash inside. She was confused on the fact that he didn't know his name, but he wasn't looking so awesome either. It was as if he had drinking something really hardcore or something. Once they were both inside and Alice shut the door she collapsed, bring them both down to the hard wood floor with a bang.
    She didn't realize how weak she would be without all of the blood her body could take weeks to regenerate. Maybe that was why they wanted her to stay so badly, but she wasn't going to risk her life anymore by staying there.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Ash stayed on the floor, Alice on top of him, for a few minutes before he realised he shouldn't be like this. He rolled from underneath her. "What happened to our no raping policy?" he teased. Ash got up and stared down at Alice. Using the wall for support, he took a few steps towards the hall. "Are you going to be all right?" he asked Alice over his shoulder.
    Without waiting for an answer he walked to the bathroom he had used when he had been trespassing. He took off his jeans yet again and removed his shirt. He allowed himself to step into the tub. He sat down; he didn't think he had enough control over his legs to stand.
    Ash let the water run down his leg and clear away all the sweat and blood. His thigh was beginning to hurt, along with every other part of his body. Whatever he had to drink last night was coming back to hit him full force.

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast