Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [M] Imaginarium (FangsAnarchy/Car'mael) OOC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] Imaginarium (FangsAnarchy/Car'mael) OOC

A little music... Hehe.

M - Mature for violence, gore, swearing/foul language, sexual situations, nudity, mature themes... Yeah, just police yourselves like responsible adults, okay?

And so, here we set characters up, brainstorm the scene and era to play in, and figure out where to start.
    Last edited by Car'mael; 03-05-2012 at 02:26 AM.

Thank you Bia for the beautiful sig and avi!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler: Setting 

Spoiler: Acts 

Spoiler: Animals 
    Last edited by FangsAnarchy; 03-09-2012 at 04:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also, I love the music you picked!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oddly enough, I found it that very evening I made this thread. I love Nightwish's dark, haunting sound, and it's their latest album. And with the circus and fairytale theme, perfectly fitting.

So, anyway...

I was thinking of a young guy, a bit on the sleek side, found as a kid on the street by another circus and taught to tumble and leap and use the trapeze and hanging ropes or curtains to perform tricks. On hitting puberty, he finds he becomes a large and colorful bird (Like this--these guys dance upside-down, too) when stressed and on the full moon... (Cursed by someone? Bit by something? Not sure how to have this start. Maybe just a heritage he never knew he inherited, not knowing his parents?) His home circus is destroyed by tragedy (maybe a fire), and he ends up at this one... not knowing it was not your ordinary circus when he signed on, and though he had a weird feeling about folk there, he had nowhere else to go...

Whatcha think?
    Last edited by Car'mael; 03-02-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds good to me. Curse might make more sense? Why would he have been cursed or was it just bad luck?
    I was thinking of having the ring master being an animal tamer so that works out well. The ring master was a child at on point. His parents worked in the circus as well and they abandoned him in another circus. Shoved him in a lion cage. He hid there for along time and when the current ring master found him with the lion he offered him a job as the tamer.
    Then he was approached by a handsome man. The man offered him the ability to hear the thoughts of the animals. So he signed his soul away for immortality and a passive power.
    Slowly he convinced others to sell their souls and with each soul that was signed he gained a copy of their power. That was how he climbed the ladder. So being able to sell an already gifted or curse soul would win him a lot of power. His goal is to gain enough to become the new devil.
    Last edited by FangsAnarchy; 03-09-2012 at 04:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmm... Maybe cursed by someone at his old circus for accidentally dropping a bucket of tar on them from a height, that angry person using the aid of their fortune-teller? Lol.

Now we need some names... Finian, maybe, "Fin" for short. Around 20 in age but nobody's sure, 5'7". Slim but well-muscled and strong. Dark hair that hangs down to about mid-shoulders, which he ties back with some twine when busy about the circus itself. Some white cross-lashes across his back from when he misbehaved and got whipped while growing up, a few small burn scars on hands and shoulders, but otherwise with slightly golden skin suggesting some exotic blood in his veins. Slightly almond-shaped hazel eyes with long dark lashes, and delicately handsome features, narrow jaw and sharp cheekbones. Voice is permanently hoarse and quiet from escaping the fire that destroyed his home circus, so he's not much of a talker as he's self-conscious about it. Very agile, and likes displaying his talents. No fear of heights or clambering about on risky ropes, wires, or metal beams.
    Last edited by Car'mael; 03-03-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My character is named Luca. He is frozen to look the age of 21. Not old for the time but not young either. Before he made a deal with the devil he sustained some injuries. His left shoulder was torn out of place and never healed properly so his range of motion is limited though he tries to hide it. Weakness is not something he enjoys admitting. When he was younger his face also came into contact with a bucking Frisian stallion. As a result his nose has been dented in around the bridge.
    He also has a scar on his face, four on his torso and countless on his back. A lion was pissed off and starved and the ring master he grew up with thought it would be funny to toss him in with it. The lion swiped and one toe got his face causing him to be blind in his left eye. It is now a milky white while his other is a startling demonic black. The scars on his back are from his master’s whip and one bite wound from the lion. He’ll never blame the animals though.
    He isn’t tall, nor is he short. He is not small or slender but more buff. Horse trainer legs and arms that are strong enough to tame the other animals.
    He has tanned skin that looks copper or gold in some lighting. His black hair is thick and wavy. Usually bound by leather or silk. His right ear is pierced as are his nipples. He has devil writing on the slopes of his hips in dark ink. Only they are markings not tattoos. Also his spine is marked with the writing starting at the base of his neck down to the top of his butt.

Spoiler: powers 

I think Fin is a cute nickname.

Sould we each come up with a few side people?
    Last edited by FangsAnarchy; 03-08-2012 at 05:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okie. Hmmm... Brainstorming...

How about some girl who sold her soul for beauty, and is one of the horse-riders? And a guy who chose to be fireproof and does a fire act, maybe even being blown out of a cannon, and is a demon by night? Maybe a Naga, who becomes a poisonous snake and kills when not performing sensuous dances?

Oh, and of course the fortune teller, probably a kind of witch?
    Last edited by Car'mael; 03-03-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I ran with the snake idea, I was planning on making Kia anyway and snakes are a big part of my life so she worked out well.

Spoiler: Kia 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Adding powers just so I can keep track.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast