Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 242526

Thread: [M]Surprise Ending (Shades of Grey and CuteLilRedhead)

Either at work or at home playing video games
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Parody, and... whatever I feel like playing?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Don't call me Aush!" Ausha pushed him away and went to the bed, sitting down planning every move so he didnt see her take the chain necklace she had. She placed it perfectly in her palm and glared at Max. "I hate you." She said the words like it was snake's vemon. She heard a voice from her pocket so she had to talk over it so he didn't hear. "You think you can get away with killing girls forever Max? The police aren't stupid and you're bound to make a mistake somewhere." She smirked. "Doing it in your house is you're first mistake. And where will you find another stupid girl to take pitty on you when you put on another show? Plus only weeks after your first trail." She rolled her eyes. "You're not the brightest murder rapist, are you?" She mocked looking away from Max. Her heart was racing. She was never like this. She was allwasy kind but she was so mad at herself that she wasn't going to let Jenny and Katie die in vain. He would be in bars, and it didn't mattered if she died to get him there. But he would stp at her.
    Last edited by CuteLilRedhead; 10-27-2011 at 02:01 AM.

Big thank you to .Κάρμα. for the avi and signature <3
    Follow me on Pintrest ,Tumblr, and Instagram

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Max laughed at Ausha's pathetic outburst. "You think I'm stupid enough to continue to live here, Aush? You think I was born Maximillion Baker? The name on my birth certificate-before I burned it-was Anthony Pakit. I've been skipping around quite a bit. I'm not retarded."
    He smirked to himself. "Finding another girl won't be hard. You fell for my sob story. So did Jenny. Maybe it is true, maybe it isn't. You won't live long enough to know the answer."
    Max lunged forward and pushed Ausha down in the mattress. "I see you have chosen the hard way."
    Last edited by Ashen; 10-28-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ausha struggled against him trying to get her hand free from under him. Henry's voice was yelling something and Ausha cursed at his stupidity. She was busted. She watched Max's reaction to realize he was caught. She knew that she would die here. She screamed again in one last attempt to get someone's attention outside. Her struggling wasn't working so she looked around and got the weakest idea she coud think of. She bent her head and bit the wrist that had the brass knuckles.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Max's expression dropped as he listened to his lawyer's voice yelling at Ausha in a language he could only define as Henry.
    He could speak too fast, too firmly, and it suited him.
    Still, that wasn't what Max wanted to hear. He stayed paralysed for a moment until Ausha bit him.
    His eyes regained their pale blue colour and he glared at Ausha. There was no way he'd make it now.
    Max smacked his shining knuckles against Ausha's face, hopefully breaking it, or at least stalling her long enough to get a head start.
    Max grabbed Katie's brooch and Jennette's necklace and stopped at Ausha's necklace.
    Ausha had been his failure, and he needed no trophy for that.
    With the two most valuable things in the world to him-his souvenirs-he headed for the door.
    He wasn't sure where he was going, but Max knew he could never come back here. He wouldn't even be able to stay in the country.
    So many things were going through his mind when he heard the call of a two hundred pound Rottweiler chasing after him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ausha prepared for the hit before it happened. The knuckles hit her face and she cried out in pain. But she was alive. She didn't move but she heard the sound of Ferdinand's growl. She couldb't look because she couldn't but she hoped that Ferdinand tore him apart. Ausha reached her hand in her pocket and simply told Henry to call an ambulance then she passed out from the pain.

She woke up in the hospital and looked around. Everything that happened.... She broke down into tears. How could she be so stupid. He was right, she shouldn't trust a man she just met.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Max kept on running, even though the skin had been torn off of his ankles. He cursed himself for getting such a big dog.
    Why couldn't Jen want a freaking poodle?
    Blood was seeping through his already torn pants. He was in so much pain, and for the first time he noticed this was nothing compared to what Katie felt, Jen, Ausha.
    He didn't know how long he had been running, but Max was exhausted. The only thing keeping him going was the knowing Ferdinand would kill him if he stopped.

The sun was high in the sky, and Max knew he had been running for hours. Why couldn't this dog get tired and go away?
    Max had been used to running-with the amount of times he'd been threatened he needed to be-but Ferdi had two more legs. The dog had better stamina, and Max knew he'd never make it.
    He tripped over a crack in the pavement, allowing Ferdinand to catch up to him.
    Max clutched his necklace and brooch with his life. These were the only things in his life he was proud of.
    Every serial killer kept souvenirs, but they were so much more than that to Max. They were signs of victory.
    Max closed his eyes.
    As his Rottweiler tore him open, he knew he would never make another victory again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Henry walked into her room and looked at her. "Hey." He smiled. Ausha attempted to open her mouth but a sharp pain stopped her. She looked at Henry. Her eeys asking the question she was scared to hear.

"The police haven't found him yet. But they will, Aush." Henry said as Ausha had pure anger fill her at the name. She picked up the tissue bix by her and threw it at him.

"Don't you ever call me Aush!" She yelled as she reopned her stitches. The pain was excrusiating but she was never to hear 'Aush' again. "Get out." She growled laying her head back down on the pillow. Henry sighed and left to get a nurse.

Ausha pulled away from her as she tried to clean her wound. I like you Aush. His voice was clear as day in her head. "I'm sorry Jen... I'm sorry Katie...." Ausha whispered and closed her eyes as tears flowed steadily.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Ferdinand stated down at his owner's corpse. He sniffed at it before turning away and starting the long walk home.
    Ferdi didn't go to Max's house. He wouldn't call that place home anymore. Instead, he bounded to Ausha's house.
    She might not be home now, but she'd be home soon.
    And when she did come back, Ferdinand Magellan Xzavier Christian the Third would protect her with his life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A Week Later...

Ausha came home and with a new face that had more artical bone then real bone on her left side. She sighed and walked up the her building to see a dog that looked amazingly like Ferdinand. Ausha stopped. "Ferdinand?" She asked and bent down patting her thighs. When he ran to her and licked her face she smiled and hugged him. "Thank you so much, you're such a good boy!" She said delighted and pet him. "Ready to go home?" She asked and opened the door to her apartment. This was his home forever. Ausha owed Ferdiand her life and she would pamper him til the very end.

The End

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

=RP Reached HoF=

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 242526