Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]Surprise Ending (Shades of Grey and CuteLilRedhead)

Either at work or at home playing video games
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Parody, and... whatever I feel like playing?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Winney walked into the living room and looked at the stranger. She meowed loudly and jumped onto him. She sniffed him then meowed again.

"Winney!!" Ausha whisper yelled. "Get in here now!" She whispered as the cat jumped down and walked into the bedroom. Ausha rolled her eyes at the cat. "Ms. Nosey." She picked up the cat and set her on the bed. Ausha went to the window and opened it. She looked down and saw a man looking anxious and fidgety. She thought abut calling the police but she figured the man was just lost. She went back to her bed and decided since she couldn't sleep she would read.

She took out her book and turned on the lamp by her bed and started to read. Winney kept meowing at the window but Ausha wasn't paying attention. A shadow passed her window but again, Ausha was too lost in her book to notice.

Big thank you to .Κάρμα. for the avi and signature <3
    Follow me on Pintrest ,Tumblr, and Instagram

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Max couldn't go to sleep.
    He lay there on the couch tossing and turning but he couldn't count enough sheep.
    He couldn't count at all.
    Max finally got annoyed and got up, going towards the door. He looked at the clock again-an hour had passed-and he left Ausha's house. He wanted to thank her but he couldn't go to sleep and he needed to get home to Ferdinand.
    That's what he told himself anyway.
    Max stared at the street sign but the letters blurred, forming a giant eight. He didn't recognize the place either so he was officially lost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When Ausha heard her door shut she shot up and ran into the living room to find Max gone. She went into the bathroom and grabbed her robe and ran out the door. "Max?" she yelled when she got outside. She looked around and saw him. She ran after him, stepping on a piece of glass for her troubles. "Ow, shit." She muttered.

When she reached him she stood in front of him. She was clearly upset. Yes, she had just met this man but she was his new friend whether he liked it or not. She crossed her arms. "I understand if you want to go home, but you are still drunk and you have no idea where I live so how do you expect to walk home?" She demanded. She knew she really had no right but she was too kind-hearted to let this man get lost while under the influence. Plus it was three in the morning...

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Max stilled when Ausha stepped in front of him. She wasn't happy, that was obvious. "I was trying to get to Ferdi. And I don't need to cause you and trouble. I'm sure I'll find my way home."
    He looked around but Max knew that wasn't happening anytime soon. He couldn't see a foot away from his face and since the rain had cleared he couldn't blame it on that.
    "Audra," Max said, then corrected himself. "Ausha, yeah, that's it. Ausha, I thank you for your kindness and all but I'm sure I can make it from here on out."
    A yawn escaped Max's mouth which brought weak tears to his eyes. "I can..." Max started but it was pointless. He wasn't going to make it home like this and he and Ausha both knew it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." she grabbed his arm gently and led him back up to the apartment. "Here, maybe you can sleep better on the bed." She said once they were inside. She walked into her room and picked up a few things and placed them in her closet. She went back to Max and led him to the bed. "Make yourself comfortable. Oh, and there is a waste basket right here, in case you feel a little sick." Ausha smiled and walked to the doorway. "In the morning, I will call you a cab to take you home. Ok?" She asked though he really didn't have a choice.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Max stared at the bed. "I'm not tired," he mumbled but he was exhausted.
    He just couldn't sleep. "And I feel wrong sleeping on a woman's bed anyway."
    Even so, Max sat himself on the bed. "What about you?" he said, looking up into Ausha's eyes. "You have a busy job I'm sure. You need more rest then me. And besides, I have off tomor-"
    Max cut himself off, realising he was wrong. He had had off yesterday, the day of his proposal.
    He had work in six hours.
    Max shook his head slowly. "I'll be fine," he murmured, although he doubted this.
    Last edited by Ashen; 09-28-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Max. Let me help you." Ausha said and smiled kindly. "The restroom is right next door to your left and feel free to have anything in the kitchen. The cab will be here at 7:00am and it will already be paid for so don't worry about that. Just tell him where to go and he'll take you." She said and shut the door. "Oh, and I'll have another copy of my card on the coffee machine, just in case. Goodnight Max." She said before going to the couch and laying down.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Max didn't want to be here.
    He wanted to be curled up with Jennette. His eyes dimmed as he realised he'd never have that opportunity again.
    Max lay on the bed with his eyes wide open. There was no way he was going to work today. He couldn't even see straight, let alone add up all those numbers.
    He wandered into the bathroom and turned on the water in the tub. He turned it into a shower and took off his clothes before stepping in.
    The burning hot water trickled down his body, burning his skin. At this point, Max really didn't care.
    The water caught on the edge of his ebony hair like dew, drops that had yet to fall. He closed his eyes and started to hum a lullaby.
    When Max was done he stepped out of the shower. He didn't bother wrapping a towel around himself, he just sat on the toilet seat, lost in thought.
    Finally, naked, he fell asleep in Ausha's bathroom.
    Last edited by Ashen; 09-12-2011 at 12:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When it was 6 Ausha got up and yawned. She slept horrible. She walked into the bathroom and gasped. "Oh goodness!" She closed her eyes. "Max?" She said going back into the living room. She took a towel from the closet and threw it into the bathroom. "Max, you should probably get dressed..." She said, blushing. She hadn't dated very much and she hadn't been with very many men.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Max got up, startled by Ausha's voice. He stared down at his bare body and his face immediately turned red.
    He snacthed the towel that had fallen to the floor and wrapped it around his waist. "My god, I'm so sorry," Max said, opening the door to the bathroom. "Jesus, I guess I just kinda...fell asleep."
    Max swiped at his clothes that had fallen to the floor. "All yours," he said, motioning towards the bathroom.
    He ran to the living room and pulled his shirt over his head. "It's six in the morning," he moaned as he got dressed. "I wake up at quarter of eight."
    He rubbed his eyes with his fists and yawned.
    Today he had to go back home, once a place filled with Jenny's laughter and now an empty void.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast