Page 1 of 33 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rated M- The Safe House

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Rated M- The Safe House

Rating: Mature for probable sexual content and violence. And excessive swearing. These things might not happen, but it's an anything goes environment.

So I've been looking for a more active RP to get started on and thought I'd try making my own as well! If people are interested please let me know! As soon as we get 3 or 4 people we can start an IC and others can join as they wish.

Story: You're a supernatural living in a human's world. They can't know about you...if they did...well you've probably heard rumors about government experiments lately and "dangerous" people who have been "put to rest" for the "safety of society". Anyways it's dangerous. So what would you do if you found a place...kind of a commune so to speak where supernaturals could go and live with other supernaturals? Well I mean it's only a rumor...and even if there was that kind of place it's gotta be hard to get in to. But you've been having a hard time lately...or you're just really freaking scared...and you've heard some other local supernaturals talking lately about that complex of apartment buildings that's going up on the outskirts of town. It's really exclusive...maybe...just maybe...you should go check it out?

Safe House Application Form:
    Name:
    Job: *note if you don't have a way to pay rent you will be given a job*
    if none please note the job you wish to apply for, or an idea of a job you wish to apply for
    Race:
    Powers: *please note people with uncontrolled powers will not be accepted*

Layout: Each floor has a kitchen and living room. These are common areas and are furnished. Floors will be magically added as needed up to 5 floors. There is one hallway on each floor with 6 bedrooms. You may at some point have to share a room while waiting for a new floor to open. Your rent is reduced during that time. Rent includes the ever stocked cupboards and fridge...but you make your own meals and you clean up after yourself until a maid is hired. If you can't afford the rent of a full room you can request a roommate. There are jobs for the building such as maid, floor manager, and grounds keeper. There are woods on three sides of the building and a bus that takes kids who live there to the local private and public schools. Violence is not permitted in the house. (however...in a house full of supernaturals...im sure things will happen anyways)

Rules: 1. No time shifting powers...sorry guys but I don't want to GM that.
    2. No god moding
    3. Please try to talk to the person about killing their character. If your character dies, please by all means make a new one.
    4. Keeps posts legible. I don't mind accents and such when your characters talk...but keep it grammatically clean and watch spelling.
    5. If you have to leave to awhile, think of a RP reason why your character isn't around. Otherwise...we might have to assume they died and you might come back to a funeral.
    6. Feel free to take a group of characters out of the house! The cit layout is up to you guys..same with the surrounding area.
    7.Pay attention to others' posts! At least scan each post so you can know where they are and roughly what's going on to avoid confusion

IC Link https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...928#post742928

FLOOR 1
    Bedroom1-Talis (funds the house-doesn't pay rent)
    Bedroom2-Arpad (pays rent)
    Bedroom3-Hayden (pays rent) Paige (has rent paid)
    Bedroom4-Lilith (Secretary)
    Bedroom5-
    Bedroom6- Oliver (Landlord)
    FLOOR 2
    Bedroom1-Heath (pays rent)
    Bedroom2-Monty (pays rent)
    Bedroom3-Marcus (body guard)
    Bedroom4-Tarniel (maid) Emery (pays rent_
    Bedroom5- Morgianne (pays rent) Daiya (pays rent)
    Bedroom6- Nikola (pays rent) Saito (pays rent)
    Last edited by Alldara; 04-26-2012 at 01:40 AM.

The muffin this city deserves
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror and Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seems interesting, why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory or click here to help attract players?

RPA's Grey-Eyed Charmer
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

OK, well I have such faith in this game, I'm sticking a charrie in here and now. Please let this take off, so my work isn't wasted...

Name: Montmorency D'Aigular (Known to his friends as "Monty")
    Appearance: Fairly handsome without being a male model. Brown hair, green eyes, average height, slim build. Tends to dress casually.
    Supernatural Powers: Basically, he can turn himself into a ghost. He can walk through walls, in fact diffuse through any surface. And, since he's a modern ghost, he can actually become "the soul in the machine" and possess TV sets, computers, vending machines etc and make them do his bidding.

However:

There are certain limitations and drawbacks to these abilities. To begin with, it's pretty unreliable. Anything from a bad mood to a rainstorm can make it erratic, so that either he can't so it at all, or he ends up in places he doesn't want to be. And if he does get inside a device, he often adopts the "personality" of that device, so that for a few hours he talks (and moves if applicable) like the ipod, computer or tamagotchi he has just been possessing. And since the US military and the CIA know of his ability - and are considering how it could be put to use possessing enemy planes or controlling a crewless tank - he prefers to go to ground and stay there!

Job: Can simply walk into any bank and help himself to money - or possess their computer and allocate huge sums to his account. Hence, no need for regular employment.

Prefers a room on a higher floor.
    My thanks to the wonderful .Karma for my gorgeous sig!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Monty is accepted! He will be put on floor one for now, since there's only one floor, but he can apply to be moved to a higher floor once it's created.

Name: Heath
    Job: Landlord
    Race: Angel
    Powers: Healing, telekinisis and when he plays music you feel the exact emotion he is trying to convey
    Other: He opened the safe house to help other supernaturals, get to know him to get to know more about him...he's a bit of a recluse...and a bit of an ass. But if that's a front or not you'll have to find out.

Yes I know it's Heath Ledger but it was the closest picture I could find to what he looks like. His hair is a bit curlier and he is paler. Same body-type.
    Last edited by Alldara; 10-15-2011 at 02:03 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Brother View Post
    Seems interesting, why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory or click here to help attract players?
    I would really love to do those things...but for some reason I can't post in any of those areas...I think I'm too low a rank still.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

heres my character, hope she is ok

Name: Roxie Madison

Appearance-
    Spoiler:  

Job: Broadway Singer/Actress

Race: Walker

Powers: Roxie has the power to shape shift, meaning that she can take form of any living being she sees. Walker’s have process the ability to shed their skin for a new one. However, because she is younger than most walkers she can only change into a few forms. They are:
    Turkish Van
    Spoiler:  

Irish Setter
    Spoiler:  

And a few Aliases she took on: Trisha Macky: a blonde haired, hazel eyes nurse, Shelby Warrington: a five year old ginger, British child and Gertrude Misthope, a 69 year old African American woman.
    But she can only stay in these forms for about a day because the skin beings to fall off and she turns back into her normal form.

Other: She is very much of a Diva but she is kind to people who she is friends with, she is very snarky when she wants to be but has a ‘Me First’ personality. She is also very sensitive about the nose she was born with, if she could change anything about herself it would be her nose.

She would like to live on the bottom floor
    Last edited by Artemis; 09-16-2011 at 05:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Accepted as well! Once we get a few more people we will start....so if you know anyone who would be interested, please pass it on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you guys are interested while we're trying to get some new people there's a similar RP that I've found but a different setting.
    NOTE: its rated R https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...t=19680&page=2

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Is this RP rated M or R?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This one is rated M. I'll change the rating if it gets really bad...but I don't think I'll need to. It shouldn't have any mindless killing i think?
    Come check out the RPs I'm GMing.
    The Safe House: Rated M
    https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...d=1#post735900

Heaven is Hell: Rated NC-17
    https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...d=1#post766676

Page 1 of 33 123 ... LastLast