Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: <Grey> Neko Love <Alltoni> (IC, PG-13)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and romance mostly. Just ask.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Emily just stood there and listened to everything being said. She wasn't sure exactly what was going on but she didn't want to say anything stupid so she didn't say anything.

When the cop left the boy thanked Emily and told her that she could go. "You're welcome." She said. "I was scared and didn't know what else to do." She added with a light laugh. She turned and began to walk away but then had second thoughts. She didn't just want to leave, but she needed to get to work. This called for yet another split second decision.

"Hey," She said and turned around. "Do you wanna hang out with me for today? I think my sister could help you with those burns." She pointed to the boy's hands.

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Xzavier looked up in surprise as the girl turned around. She mentioned his hands and Xzavier hid them in his pockets in habit. "I like my burns," Xzavier said nonchalantly. It sounded stupid, but it was true.
    Those burns reminded him of his fire's power. Something so strong and yet Xzavier could create it with just a little gas and a spark of friction.
    He loved fire, mainly because it was out of control, like he was. Fire would eat anything in its path and would take orders from no one. The only thing that could possibly tame it was as simple as a drop of water. In this way, fire didn't make sense.
    But then again, nothing in life did.

Xzavier shrugged and stood still. "Define hanging out," Xzavier said slowly. He thought of the last time he had hung out with anyone.
    It had been four years ago, the day before Xzavier's girlfriend had kicked him out of her house. It was also the day Xzavier had to live on the streets, entirely alone. "Yeah whatever," he said, not waiting for the girl's answer. "That sounds okay."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Emily giggled at the boy's defensiveness about his burns. "Okay, you can keep them." She said. Then he asked her to define hanging out. "Um," She thought. "I've never had to describe this before. Lets see," She thought. "Its were two or more people get together and...go places together, and do things together." She said with a shrug. "Best I can explain it. If you don't want to just let me know and I'll leave you alone." She said.

She sort of didn't want the boy to tell her to go. She wanted to help him like Lori helped her. She would always wonder what would have been different if she left him alone.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"I know what hanging out means you bimbo," Xzavier said. "I mean like, nah forget it. It's better than pissing Nixon off anyway."
    Xzavier looked down at his black sweats and blue T. His clothes were dirty, but he wasn't about to waste precious money on the cleaners. Money was too hard to come by to worry about something so stupid.
    His sneakers, a cheap Nike knock-off, looked yellow rather than their original white.
    Xzavier didn't care about his appearance. He wanted people to look and his body language and know he was saying, "This is who I am. Like me or hate me."
    "You never mentioned your name," Xzavier reminded. The girl already knew his last name, and Xzavier hated that. He hated his last name period.
    Vivé was French for long live, which was a horrible name for someone who had been suicidal.
    "I can stick to calling you Claire," he joked and a smirk lit up his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Emily shook her head. "There's not much else that, that question could mean." She said with a shrug. "Nixon? The police officer?" She asked. She knew that if he knew the officer by name that he had to have met him a few times.

"Emily," She said. "I know you're last name but I don't know you're first." She added looking around the forest. "Now I need to get to work but don't know how to get out. Can you lead the way?" She asked and gestured behind her.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Yeah, Officer Tyler Nixon was a marine or whatever before he became a police officer. He hates my guts, and I'd say I hate him just the same." Xzavier shrugged. "Dude's like sixty. He needs to die."
    He hadn't thought the girl might find it a bit strange that he knew Nixon's life story, but Tyler had locked Xzavier up so many times Xzavier pretty much knew everything about the man, down to the colour of his underwear.
    Which, oddly enough, was sea green.

"Emily," Xzavier repeated, trying the word out in his mouth. "Well if you ever call me by my last name I'll dig your grave. My name is Xzavier, and that and X are all I respond to. Got it?" His eyes were dark, showing Xzavier meant what he was saying, but he wouldn't have minded a nickname. It had been years since he had had a nickname. He mother would call him X, and that was the only nickname he ever got.
    Other than the names his classmates would often give him.
    "This forest is easy to get around. I've had four years to memorize every tree and bush here. About five yards to your left is the only lily in the entire forest."
    Xzavier looked to Emily's left and sure enough the white lily protruded from the grass. "If you're looking to get to the mall it's that way," Xzavier said, pointing a finger behind Emily. "Or if you're going downtown, it's that way." His finger pointed to their right.
    He could be all right company when he wanted to, but he usually didn't. Xzavier didn't feel threatened around Emily at least, and so he was a bit more gentle.
    She had just saved his hide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Emily nodded. "X." She repeated. "Sounds cool." She giggled. Then X started telling her about him knowing every inch of the forest. She looked to her left and saw a white lily just as he had told her. "One of a kind." She said and looked back to X.

"So are you coming with me or staying here?" She asked. "I'm going to the beach side shopping center." She added. "And you didn't say which way that was."

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Xzavier smirked as Emily told him his name was cool. "I guess," he muttered.
    "Now the Beach Side Shopping Center would be at the far side of the mall, behind you. I went to that place before. Got kicked out for life."
    He let out a small laugh. "How was I supposed to know it was the owner's daughter? I only wanted a few bucks."
    Xzavier dug in his pocket and pulled out a small switchblade. "It's not like I was gonna use this thing anyway."
    He looked up to see how much he had freaked Emily out. Xzavier always carried around two things: his switchblade and his lighter. Now with his lighter gone, he had to buy another one.
    "At this beach thing," Xzavier started, "would they happen to have lighters? I'll give you a few bucks if you can get me one."
    He stashed his switchblade into his pocket and pulled out a five dollar bill. The bill was bent and ripped in so many places, but it was a bill nonetheless.
    "I know how much they cost. You'd better give me my exact change."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Emily looked behind her and nodded. When X said that he'd been banned from the shopping center she looked at his knife with a bit of caution. "Banned." She repeated. "I don't think I want to know." She concluded.

X told her that he needed a lighter and she nodded. "I think I can round one up." She said with a nod, taking the 5 dollar bill. "Okay, I'll make sure to bring the change." She said with a smile. "Promise." She said and turned to walk away. "Do you want to meet me on the beach? By the surf shop?" She asked.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Xzavier thought for a second before nodding. "Sure, I'll meet you by the beach. You better show up."
    Xzavier's smile lightened his words. He took off in a sprint towards the beach, showing how fast he could get in such a small amount of time. Xzavier was very good at writing.
    He had to be, with all the trouble ha had gotten himself into.

Xzavier looked out at the sea. It was the same colour of his eyes.
    He hated the sea.
    Xzavier preferred his fire, and he didn't like that the sea could easily extinguish his flames. He stared at the blazing sun as he waited for Emily to come back with his lighter and his $3.12.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast