Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: <Grey> Neko Love <Alltoni> (IC, PG-13)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and romance mostly. Just ask.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I'll meet you at 7:30." Emily called before she ran off toward work. "I'll be there. I promise." She yelled and ran off into the distance.

Emily made it through another day of work and crazy customers. Before she left she asked one of her coworkers if she knew where a lighter could be found. After being given a strange look and directions she headed off on her quest to find a lighter. Once she found the lighter she had $1.88 left of X's money.

Pleased with herself he headed off to meet X at the surf shop. She waved happily when she was close enough to see X, though she wasn't sure if he saw her or not. She ran to him and held out the plastic bag with everything that belonged to him. "Here." She said.

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Xzavier awoke when he heard Emily. He stared at his wrist for a few seconds before realising he didn't have a watch.
    "You got my lighter?" he asked, taking the bag from her. He stared at the lighter with eyes of interest. It was black with flames along the side.
    He loved it.
    Xzavier counted his change and frowned. "What kind of store did you go to to get a lighter for freaking three dollars?" Xzavier barked. "You can get them at the damn dollar store."
    Xzavier would never buy a lighter at the dollar store though. He knew better than to buy that cheap junk.
    "Whatever," he sighed as he gazed at the now setting sun. He wondered how long he had been asleep.

Xzavier sat himself up and brushed the sand off of his T shirt. "What do you do, again?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes. "As a living I mean?"
    The sun was blinding him to the point he had to turn around. Usually he could sit in the sun for hours. He never did worry about sunburns, although he was Irish and burned way too easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Emily didn't like X's reaction to her helpfulness. "Fine! Next time you get you're own lighter!" She said and crossed her arms, sitting down. "Its the Beach Side, what did you expect?" She asked.

She gazed at the sun and smiled. Something about seeing it made her happy. "I don't think I told you were I worked." She said taking her gaze off the sun and moving it to X. "I work at the Hottopic here." She said. "I get crazy customers coming in all the time. Every now and again I'll wind up helping some stupid boy who thinks he's king of everything and tries to hit on me. It never works though." She said with a giggle, though she knew that X probably wasn't listening.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Xzavier stared at the lighter as he stuffed his change back into his pocket. "You could have at least gotten me a pack of Newport," he muttered.
    His eyes followed her gaze to the blazing sun. "Hot Topic as in that overpriced clothes store I wouldn't dare enter?" Xzavier asked with a laugh. "I'm not kicked out of there yet. I'll have to change that. Can I get your rule book?"
    He lay down on the hot sand. Some normal person would have flinched from the sand's heat but Xzavier didn't care. He had felt much hotter temperatures when he reached for his flames.
    "Maybe I can stop by sometime," Xzavier said before he had a chance to stop himself. He stared at Emily with a confused look, wondering why he wasn't acting like the jerk he was to everyone else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Newport?" She asked. She wasn't sure what X was talking about. She looked back to the sun and smiled at its beauty. She giggled when X told her that he knew which store she was talking about and that he hadn't gotten kicked out. "I don't know about any rule book." She said. "And I wouldn't give it to you even if I did get one." She looked at X with a face that said Ha ha!

"That would be nice, maybe you could scare off the stupid boys." She said with a light laugh. She reached into her dress pocket and pulled out her phone to look at the time. "I need to get home." She said and stood up. "Wanna meet my sister?" She asked X.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Newport as in the smokes, the cigarettes," Xzavier explained with a sigh. "Duh."
    He stared up at Emily, his eyes a pale blue. "How old is she?" he asked as he got into a sitting position. "Is she hot?"
    Xzavier didn't have intentions of dating this girl's sister, but maybe it would provide an excuse for him to follow Emily.
    "Count me in," Xzavier said as he got up and brushed the sand away from his back. He ran his hand through his fiery hair, causing sand to fly forward.
    Xzavier looked at the sun, low in the sky, and wondered if he could even sleep at Emily's house for the night. It'd beat sleeping in his little hellhole.

Xzavier frowned as he remembered his last girlfriend. He wasn't planning on getting intimate with Emily or her sister but he still couldn't shake the memory.
    Why are you so damn selfish? Mary had hollered at Xzavier.
    Why won't you show me any affection? It's like I'm living alone here, and you don't even care.
    Mary crossed her arms over her chest. You weren't living alone, she spat, but now you are. Get out of my house.
    Xzavier had been broken that day, although he never let it show. Now the feelings surfaced, forming a frown and darkened eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Emily nodded. "I thought so." She said and crossed her arms. When X asked how old her sister was, if she was hot. "She's 18, and it depends on what you think is hot." She giggled. Then X told her that he was going to go with her and she smiled...until his face became sad and dark. Her own face reflected confusion and concern.

"X? What's wrong?" She asked. "Are you okay?" She didn't even know the boy and she was worried about him. What is it about him? She wondered. It may be that he's like Lori and me. She remembered everything that they'd been through and wondered if X had been through all that, and when he'd began living in the woods.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Xzavier's mind took a moment to register Emily's words of concern. He looked up and stared into Emily's beautiful brown eyes. "Nothing," he said dismissively although Mary's words sang around in his head.
    Get out of my house.
    This memory was like many others. It was a memory of how someone had told him he didn't fit in; how no one liked him.

"So she's eighteen," Xzavier said, trying to change the subject. "Alright, she's in my league then. Now about what I think is hot..." Xzavier turned away and feigned a look of deep thought. "Chili peppers are pretty hot," he pointed with a smirk. "Or maybe lava. I've never stepped into it, but I'm sure it's hot."
    His eyes found their way back to Emily. "Or my personal favourite, fire?"
    He sighed and shook his head. "Let me see her so I can stop comparing her to vegetables. If peppers even are vegetables."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Oh, okay." Emily nodded and decided if he didn't want to say what was on his mind she better not push. "As long as you're okay." She said and stood straight. Then as if to get his mind of whatever was bothering him he went back to Emily's sister, who wasn't even her sister. Emily just called Lori her sister so no one would ask questions.

She giggled when X started naming off things that were hot. "Yeah, lava is probably pretty dang hot." She said. "So, what do you mean by seeing her. Like in person or a picture?" She asked and giggled. "I live that way." She said and pointed down a road that ran parallel with the beach. "We live in an apartment a little farther than these woods." She added with a proud smile.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"A picture?" Xzavier confirmed and shrugged. "If you've got a picture that's great. Let's see her."
    Xzavier looked up to where Emily had pointed and frowned. "Although nothing is better than the real thing," he muttered with a smirk.
    He started walking off without another word.
    Xzavier was mysterious like that. He'd be talking to you and then he'd just walk away. He told himself it was so that he wouldn't be hurt by the person. He'd walk away, so they couldn't.

Xzavier looked behind him to make sure Emily was still there. He stopped for a second and broke into a breakneck sprint. He smiled as all of his surroundings zoomed by.
    He knew Emily wouldn't be able to keep up, and he just wanted to see what she'd do.
    Xzavier dodged the trees with ease, something that had taken years to perfect. As a line of house came into view Xzavier stopped and turned around. He leaned towards a tree and waited for Emily to catch up.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast