Page 1 of 24 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Millenium Project Chapter 2: The Nocturnum Storm <Fae/KyoY8>

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default (M) Millenium Project Chapter 2: The Nocturnum Storm <Fae/KyoY8>

Rated M for Adult Material, Sexual Tendency’s, drug use, violence, gore, language, and anything else that kids should not read.

Twenty years after an attack on a Japanese chemical complex in order to destroy The Millenium Project

====
    Elair Gray, Demon
    ====
    Inside, the bank was calm, there were queues, the tellers were busy handing out and taking money from every customer. On top of the building was a tall man, muscled, wearing a black and green fur armor with a red mask flipped up as he was concentrating on the extension box for the bank, clipping the phone wires, and emergency wires his eyes were a dirty red and his hair was blonde, scattered with highlights of black. He quickly walked into the bank and looked around. Some of those who had already seen the images on the tv knew who he was and fled quickly. However most stood in shock as they realized that the man was holding a shotgun in his hands. After the last runners had gone he closed the door firmly.

====
    Kyo Yumi, Human
    ====

Kyo woke up to his alarm showing 5 a.m. He got out of his double bed and stretched without any reluctance. The incident that had changed his life so long ago was a thing of the past. Kyo, now shaven, had put everything behind him and in doing so he rose like a pheonix. He was now living in his own base-like mansion. Everything that went on whether it was investigative, chemical, or anything else was right near him. All of his companies were firmly rooted into the ground, there was no chances of them liquidizing, no chance of them being bought by anyone else, and no companies that were willing to challenge him anymore. He looked into a mirror his body nicely shaped and he turned to his wardrobe and put on a suit as he did every day, then headed down to his kitchen, where he made himself a light breakfast; toast, egg, orange juice. As he ate and drank he checked the news, newspapers, examined his stocks and his companies on a terminal in his dining room. Everything was fine and he finished looking out over the city. His mansion complex was built on the side of a mountain that overlooked the city. His own private army guarded the massive complex. Kyo headed back into the depths of the complex to his laboratories. In one room he had a huge cylinder chamber, hundreds of wires going to where the base was, which had a small terminal computer built into it. Inside the chamber was a half developed human in some sort of pink fluid.
    “Subject number one, I hope you will be successful. Nine months to grow some Dna into a human at the age of ten. ” He spoke to it, if it was succesfull, he could easily change it to four and a half months for the human to grow to the age of ten, leaving it in for six months will bring it to the age of twenty, the perfect age to send them into training for his personal army. If one works then Kyo had set money aside to have an immediate extension built to fit fifty of the chambers.
    Kyo checked the vital signs and growth rates of Number One, impressed that it was still going alright, he had thought that something would go wrong by now, but he had increased his scientific ability ten fold in the few years after he had left the crew of the vampire ship. He walked back up an observational floor which was outside, and there he lined up ten of his soldiers and began running through drills. When he had started his personal investigation, police force, and personal army, he also trained with every one of them in order to improve himself.
    His very own police force was roaming the streets of every city in America, and he had requests to set up in Japan and Europe that were pending. All of his forces, all of his soldiers, to show their commitment would tattoo the back of their left hand with his symbol.(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/57687980/Yumi%20Symbol%202.png)
    He himself had it tattooed onto his neck for all to see.

====
    Nimbus, Elite Demon
    ====

As the night settled over New York, and it's nightlife began, a shadowy figure runs across rooftops, jumping impossible gaps, almost seeming to float over the air itself. The figure was almost surrounded by what seemed to be smoke. It hunted, attracted to the smell of it's victim; The Rogue One. Centuries had passed and it had remained hidden, all sentries of Hell were on prowl around the globe, searching out this creature who had broken free of the bonds of Hell itself, and fled to the human world to live in peace.
    It was here there was no mistaken it's vile scent. The Sentry paused to sniff out the location of the scent.
    ~Cut to a bar~
    Inside the bar was a man sat in a booth with three ladies on either side of him and two men on the outside seats. The main man in focus was unmistakable. He was average height and he seemed to be of an average build. He wore a male kimono in a set of colorful colors, on his feet he wore wooden sandals, however they were hidden. His hair was long and black with streaks of azure running through it, matching his eye color perfectly. There was a darkness about the man, but he was not threatening, in fact, it was inviting. He had a cigar stuck between his lips and several glasses of alcohol were on the table, his own was a thick whiskey.
    “So, what's with the get up tonight Nimbus?” One of the guys asked commenting on the kimono.
    “It's unbelievably comfortable, and it attracts those who are looking for a fight.” He chuckled, his voice was deep, yet there was a subtle beauty behind it. “And you know how I love a good fight” He spoke with a light wink. The rest chuckled gently downing shots.
    “Nimbus is an odd name though, where does it come from?” One of the girls asked after downing her shot.
    “Well it's basically a fancy name for a cloud, it was given to me because these streaks in my hair and my eyes are the color of a blue sky.” He smiled and took a few drags of the cigar between his lips. As he did he felt a presence that filled him with dread, had they really managed to find him? He thought to himself then snapped back to the present.
    “Gentlemen.. ladies, I have a little bit of business to attend to, stay here and enjoy yourselves.”
    He spoke and placed a wad of fifty dollar bills onto the table. Then left, he looked up knowing it was going rooftop to rooftop. Nimbus, walked back into one of the alleys, and leapt in a giant leap onto the roof of the bar. He looked around and there it was, one of Hell's sentries. He cursed under his breath for being so careless. The figure came closer, and it was nothing ofthe human world. It was short, and it had razor sharp claws, most ofthe bones were visible, and the smell of it was stomach churning.
    Nimbus knew that it was too late, the Sentry had already sent down the information.
    The Sentry leaped at Nimbus it's claws slashing towards his face, and not skipping a beat Nimbus stepped to the side and landed a crushing punch to the creature's skull caving it slightly.
    The sentry fell to the ground, however it was still ready to claw at it's enemies.
    “Fine, fuck you” He spoke and dipped into his kimono grabbing a hilt that rested at his hip. There was no sheath, no blade, only a black hilt of a scimitar blade. On the end of the hilt was a runic symbol that was no symbol of the human world, it was a destructive symbol used inside of Hell to dispatch of unranked, service demons.
    As the Sentry lunged once again, Nimbus stepped to the side and hit it over the head with the hilt, sending the symbol into life. The Sentry simply shattered into dust. Nimbus put the hilt back to it's place and sat finishing off his Cigar, thinking of what to do next.

====
    Alex Red
    AKA
    Sir Red, Elite Demon
    ====

Below everyone's feet, across a worldly border that only the unfortuneate have crossed unwillingly, what most humans so naively call the underworld was thriving with activity. The actuality of things was that this god-forsaken place was in fact, Hell.
    A messenger ran through the many corridors and fields to a Man stood watching over several hundred souls being put through torture, with only a twisted content smile on his face.
    “Sir Red, the rogue demon has been pinpointed and you are ordered to the world of the living creatures, and retrieve or kill him.” The messenger spoke respectfully handing the man his orders.
    “Finally I get something decent to do” He spoke and took the letter and headed towards the doorway that lead to the world of the living creatures.
    Stepping through a mausoleum tomb he brushed his red shirt and overcoat down and left the graveyard with a hideous grin, taking in the air.
    His first order of business was to check up on a couple of people that were contracted to him. A Nova Markov and an Oliver Reimann, and then to get himself accquainted with the society he had been place into.

Last edited by KyoY8; 10-19-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Action, Adventure, and Period Pieces
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A large mansion set beyond the heavy tree line, towering over everything as if attempting to intimidate visitors. The bright colored stones shined as the moonlight streamed down on it. Neatly trimmed hedges surrounded the house, and a marble fountain of the Norse Goddess Freya holding a flower sit right in the center of the lawn. The massive lawn spans a great distance only being stopped by a enormous iron fence that surround the whole establishment, and where you look there is an armed guard dressed in black and there faces are so heavy covered as not to revel there identity on patrol. An eerie silence cover the area, until the sound of a large SUV motor enters the air, and before to long a large black SUV pulls up to the massive iron gate. A long arm reaches out and presses a couple of buttons before the gate gives away and the Navigator enters following the pale brick pathway that circles around.

As soon as the SUV pulled up the two guards that stood on the massive front porch stepped down opening the door allowing it passenger to exit. An older gentleman in his fifties steps out. His white hair was styled to perfection, and his suite was pressed and gave the elder man a defend look. “Good afternoon Mister Compton,” One of the guards said and the older man smiled. “Does Mister Zimojic know of my arrival,” the elder man asked and the guard nodded as he led the man into the house. “Good.” The guard opens the large black door allowing the man to enter into the elegant designed foyer. The first thing Mister Compton’s eye fell on was the massive double staircase that curved in a horse facing down. The steps themselves were a polished light wood that stood out against the elegant black iron rails. Actually the whole room was a light badge expect for the dark cherry floor and black iron rail, which caused the massive room to look even room astonishing.

Between the stairs sat a rich oak colored table where a small white vase held a large plant that was blooming beautiful red and yellow. Right above it hung a vast chandelier that sparkled with the candle light. Two badge plush chairs rested against the outer curving wall of each stair case and between them a small oak colored table rested. Past the stairs and the table there stood two arching doorways, but with no doors making the foyer even more superior. "Hello, Mr. Compton." Came the voice drawing in the older mans attention to the top of the stairs. The voices owner was a rather short and elegant man who stood dressed in a light grey suite with his hands folded behind hid back. "Hello, Mr. Zimojic…I haven’t got much time but I would like to discuss the mark you sent…she is a hard one to track down" He said giving Zimojic a soft smile, and the shorter man nodded as he descended the stairs. "So tell me Mister Compton…do you believe in super natural creatures" Zimojic said in a rather soft voice, before he motioned the older man into the large study.
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The cool New York air blew through the large balcony door making the curtains sway, causing the figure on the bed to stir awake. Rising up he brushed his long dark hair from his eyes as he searched for the woman he had brought back with him. That’s when he heard the shower, turning to his left he smiled as he glanced through the open door way to see her standing in the large shower, her back toward him giving him a wonderful view. “You know you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met,” the young boy said as he leans against the headboard watching the water runs down her pale skin. The statement makes the girl laugh, “I’m not kidding…you are the grooviest chick that I have ever met, you are so connected.” Turning off the water the girl wrapped the towel around her steeping into the room.

Walking over to the large mirror and begins to brush out her long wet hair. Without a second thought the young boy gets up the young boy walks over wrapping his arms around the girls waste as he places soft kisses to her neck and ear. “So are you going to tell me your name,” he asked and she smiled turning around allowing the towel to fall to the ground allowing her body to press against his. “Nora,” she said with a soft seductive tone, as she leans in kissing his neck. “Such a beautiful name,” he moaned between her kisses. “Yes, well it’s too bad you want remember it,” she said pulling back to met his confused eyes. “What?” was all he got out before he was pressed against the wall her fangs deep in his throat. As soon as the boy’s blood entered her mouth and pooled on her tongue her eyes found the mirror and watched as her eyes started to turn a light blue before the mirror shattered. Pulling back she allowed his drained body to fall to the ground as she whipped her mouth.

Before she walks over picking up her abounding clothes from the other night, pulling them on before she flops down on the big bed. Flipping on the TV in time to hurry about the newest bank robbery that had happen and how the man seemed to have military training. Sighing she flicked the TV off leaning back she closed her eyes allowing herself to think of Elair. His funeral had been small and one of the last times she had seen Kyo, the twins, Carmine, and Godric. As soon as Godric popped in her mind her eyes snapped open as they turned blue once again causing the small TV to explode. Sigh she shook her head. “Thanks a lot Elair,” she mumbled into the air. Who would have known drinking from the damned could cause something like this.

But the attack was nothing compared to what had happen to her over the years, but slowly she was starting to learn to control it, with the help of a few drugs. Walking over to the large cabinet she picked up the shot small sugar cubs in which she had watched the young boy drip the LSD on and popped them into her mouth letting the devolve. “ thanks for the trip,” Nora says kicking the body with her shoe before she walks to the large balcony pulling herself up on the bar she gave the hotel room one last look before jumping off.

Carmine sat a small iron table his hands holding a small paper up. “monsieur bonsoir ce que je peux vous aider pour,” (good evening sir what can i get you for) came a young woman’s voice making him look up. Folding the paper he laid it down on the small iron table.

Offering the woman a pleasant smile, "Je vais avoir une bouteille de votre vin le plus cher»,” ("I will have a bottle of your most expensive wine). The woman smiled and turned to make her way back when suddenly his hand came up catching her hand causing her to gasp in surprise. “"seulement si vous le partager avec moi»,”("only if you share it with me). He said his head tilted in a charming way as he kissed her hand, causing the young woman to blush and giggle before nodding and turning to retrieve the wine. Carmine shook his head in a cocky way when suddenly the sound of clapping caught his attention. Making him turn around standing there was a young blond woman her hair pulled back in a bun. “Did you find something entertaining,” he asked eyes narrowed at the girl’s bluntness.

“Yes, actually…I mean he said that you were a flirt, but to see you in action…wow,” the young woman said with a grin. With that she walked over pulling out the chair in front of him, “Listen little girl I do not--,” he started aggravation in his eyes but the girl interrupted him. “Little girl…excuse me but you should show your family some respect,” she stayed glaring at him as she crossed her arms like a child. “Listen here you little bi--,” he started but suddenly stopped at what she had said causing his eyes to widen. “Family?” he asked confused making the girl grin and nod. “My name is Mika…and I’m your sister.”

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

“Everybody, hands firmly on your heads if you please.” Elair spoke, and let off a shot.
    “We are all going to play a little game, it's called see how fast you can put all your money into one bag.” He spoke looking around and threw down a thick bag. “Can I have a volunteer from the audience? Who thinks they can beat the record of twenty minutes?” He asked looking around and everyone was still in shock. “Now, if you don't try, I will have to kill you so bear in mind it comes at a price, although if you volunteer you don't get used as a hostage.” He asked grinning under his mask. One person volunteered and began frantically working to get all the money into the bag.
    Elair's sharp hearing heard the sirens coming, an early escaper must have tipped them off.
    After a few more moments Elair went over to the bag and picked it up. “Congratulations” He spoke then jumped over the counter. “There's an exit around here isn't there?” He asked and one of the tellers simply pointed. With that Elair made his escape out the back, running through the back alleys of the city, hiding his gun mask and armor inside the bag with the money. After that he shook them easily without giving away his identity and he headed back to his stately manor.
    His house, was a mansion, beautiful and pristene. Once he was inside he placed the money inside a safe, silver plated. He hid the armor and mask in a wardrobe right at the back and smiled looking around.
    “What a day” One of his maid's came up to him with a smile.
    “Can I help you with anything Master?” She asked.
    “Call me Eli, and no, as long as the house is spotless I couldn't care less” He laughed softly “If it isn't I'll have to bury you in the back yard” He joked then patted her cheek.
    She however didn't take it as a joke and she hurried off cleaning. Elair changed into his gardening clothes with another chuckle. He looked out at his garden which was beautifully laid out with colorful flowers.

---
    After Kyo was finished with his drills he walked back to his room. He walked into his kitchen and opened his fridge, grabbing a bottle of cider and cracking it open with his hand. He lifted the long neck of the bottle to his lips and took a long swig. He found that his memories, even though they were of the past, kept flooding back to him. Memories of what he used to be like, timid emotionless, heartless. Sure people looked at him like he was heartless, however he had more heart than he did before. Kyo went to his huge living room and sat on his couch flicking through all the news as he drank, he turned his head looking around. His place was empty, and he truly hated it, he hated feeling lonely, however he did not want to be hurt like he was those many years ago. Nobody was really capable of being honest, how could he have people around him if they were going to betray him. It was a viscious cycle, Kyo knew it; He hated being alone, yet he didn't want people around him. This was what maddened Kyo the most, and it had almost broken him.

----

After Nimbus had finished his Cigar he hopped down from the roof and walked towards his one bedroom apartment. Along the way, group of eight guys blocked his path, revealing guns tucked into their pants, pipes and knives in their hands.
    “Hey, freak, money or we'll beat that gay dress off you.” One spoke, probably their leader.
    Nimbus had held his head down, hiding a devillish grin. He looked up, all traces of his grin vanished replaced with a fake scared look.
    “Oh no, let me find my wallet” He spoke then unable to keep the fake look on his face he let out a laugh.
    “Are you gone in the head pretty boy, we are serious, do you want us to slit your throat and bury you in a shallow grave?” Another asked.
    Nimbus, at the guy's threat laughed even more, he composed himself and wiped his eyes.
    “I'll be surprised if you can even land a single blow on my gay dress” Nimbus laughed, these eight would be a fine meal for him, a demon has got to eat too.
    “Get him lads” The leader spoke to his friends who began to circle Nimbus.
    Nimbus shook his head and stood still as he watched the guys stalking him in a circle.
    “If your plan is to make me dizzy, then it's not working” He spoke gauding them into an attack, and it worked, a guy from behind went to hit him over the head with a pipe. It failed as Nimbus moved his head to the side and grabbed the pipe, tearing it off the man, and braking his wrist in the process, and without skipping a beat, turning to smack the pipe into the side of his head, knocking him unconscious. Three then came at him with knives in their hands, and with only grace, he dodged one knife, grabbing the man and tossing him over his shoulder allowing his friend to accidentally stab him instead, the third guy coming at him simply got a broken arm and a punch straight into his face. With the pipe he had taken still in his hand Nimbus ran it into the second guy's eye socket, pushing it deep into his skull. By this time, three had fled, leaving the leader by himself struggling for his gun even as Nimbus approached him. He covered the distance easily and grabbed the man by the throat, lifting him into the air.
    “I think I shall keep you alive, it's going to be fun.” Nimbus spoke waiting for the man to black out.
    He carried the five bodies into his apartment and throwing them into the bathroom.
    The leader eventually came around, duct tape over his mouth, his legs and arms broken, he shuddered and sweated in fear.
    “Awh there's no need to be scared, it'll only hurt a little.” Nimbus grinned softly
    “You may be asking yourself, why me, well .. good question.. you rob and hurt people. Not just that though, you tried to rob, and hurt me. That was your main mistake.” Nimbus spoke and his eyes turned to a deep red, as did the streaks in his hair. His face then began to contort into something hideous, a beast, it's mouth filled with razor sharp teeth, designed to cut and tear through even bone.
    It's eyes evil, burning with hunger. Nimbus most of his face transformed into what his true form would be, enclosed the man's throat in his mouth and tore out his throat, chewing and swallowing it, then he began to devour the rest of him and his comrades.
    Once he was finished, his bathroom was covered, wall to wall, in blood. He had transformed his face back human, but he was still drenched in their blood, and he simply sat in the shower, in a high from the blood in the air and the meal he just ate.

After an hour or so, he began cleaning the blood off the walls and floor. He was fairly efficient by now, he had done this countless times before. He changed into his regular clothes; shirt jeans, jacket, and heavy metal boots. His eyes and hair streaks had changed back to an azure color. He knew he had to leave his apartment vampires would be tracking the scent and he didn't want to kill anymore tonight, he had had enough for one night. With that he headed out and scaled the roofs and simply sat watching the nightlife of the town from high up, smoking a cigar as he does.

----

Sir Red, after researching the current workings of the society, and ordering Oliver Reimann and Nova Markov to journey to New York, made up a simple plan. The Rogue was here in this city, hiding somewhere. Alex needed to draw him out, to weaken the Rogue's defences. After some thorough research believed he could do all of this, with minimal effort.
    The key to it all was one Roman Zimojic, a human elitist. If he could cause enough havoc and chaos within the city due to Roman's naivety, then the Rogue will come out to put an end to it all.
    He picked up his phone and rang into Roman's office answering machine.

“Hello, Roman Zimojic, I have a proposition that you will be interested, that is, if you are really intent on wiping out all supernatural creatures. Declare a meeting spot coded in tomorrow's news and I will be there.” He spoke and ended the call. Alex needed to test this Roman and if he could plant a meeting spot in the following day's news, he really is as powerful as everyone makes him out to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

James followed behind the young man his eyes searching the surroundings, a habit that was still from his profiler days. “That they don’t exist.” He said sardonically, but was met with a chuckle as the man pushed open the door to a large posh office gesturing for James to enter. “You would be surprised the strange creatures that hide amongst us,” the young man said taking his spot at the large cherry wood desk. Behind it was a wall full of monitors that gave him a view of every square inch of this home and property. James sat down in one of the red leather wing back chairs that sat in front of the desk.

“You talk as if you have seen it first hand,” James said snickering, but when Roman’s face hardens at the comment James knew that something was up. “I assure you Mr. Compton I have seen enough and know enough that would make you change your aspects,” he stated bluntly, but as quick as the stern appearance came it was gone. “Now let’s get down to business.” He finished leaning forward on his desk. James smiled and pulled out a couple of papers sliding them toward his employer. “As I said she is a hard mark…but she has been reckless lately,” he said pointing to a document.

“Seems that she has been hiding under our noses the entire time right here in New York.” Roman smiled and shook his head looking over the document. “So do you have an exact location yet,” he asked eyes coming up to look at the older man. “No sir…she tends to move a lot but its just a matter of time.”
    …………………………………………………………………..

Carmine sat there in a state of shock not sure what to say. “You look a little shocked,” she said matter-factly as she leaned forward folding her arms on the table. “Yes, well that’s because I am…twenty years not a word then you come here,” he said not understanding any of this. “Well trust me it wasn’t my idea,” she stated bluntly as she rolled her eyes. “But Godric said we need you.” Carmine tilted his head even more confused “Godric sent you…why?” he asked and Mika sighed becoming serious.

“There was a bunch of talk that different creatures are coming up messing, so we checked it out,” she said pausing letting her eyes fall to her hands. “What did you find,” Carmine asked now curious about the girl’s motives. Sighing she answered, “We found out that there is a group non as the cabal and they have so really wicked toys and funds, but what’s worse they seem to hold a grudge against anything supernatural.” Carmine’s eyes widen but still didn’t understand why he was needed. “What do I have to do with this matter,” he asked and Mika looked up her eyes serious.

“Because you are the only one that can find Nora.” Carmine huffed and shook his head in anger, “he sent you here to get me to find Nora sound like him.” Mika’s eye narrowed at his treatment of Godric.
    “He wants us all together he belivevs that something bad is about to happen and he wants us all together,” she said trying to defend her father. “If you don’t believe me then come with me to see him and let him explain,” she said her anger bubbling over. “I believe I will…so if you don’t mind lets get going.” With that he sighed and laid money on the table for the wine that was ordered. “Now lead the way.”

When Mika and Carmine finally got to the small town named Japer willow, they were shocked by what they saw.
    Hundreds of cops, ambulances, and reporters lined the streets. Walking over to one of the cops Carmine waved him down. “Can you tell me what happen here,” he asked and the cop sighed. “It seems like some type of explosion.” With that Carmine and Mika flashed toward the direction were Godrics home had sat, but there was nothing left. Seeing the home burned and destroyed Mika began to sob. “I told you…we have to get out of here,” Carmine Nodded “Frist we need to find Nora.”

Nora sighed as she ran her hand over the iron bars of the huge gates that enclosed the beautiful and pristine mansion. Nora had been in New York for 2o years and she could remember the day they actually started to pour the foundation. Since then she had heard stories that the owner was filthy rich and quite charming. Since then Nora couldn’t help but walk the sidewalk in front of it thanking of what might dwell within those walls. That’s when she heard the small voice coming from the property. Moving to stay hidden in the shadows Nora moved trying to get closer.

“No Margie, you don’t understand…the man is strange and gives me the creeps,” one of the young girls say crossing her arms as if to protect herself. The other girl smiled and shook her head, “Natalie, he can’t be that bad I mean he pays you good does he not,” the other girl nodded. “Well then you should be thankful to have a sexy man at your finger tips.” Nora smiled “A sexy rich man…sounds fun,” she mumbled to herself not noticing the four eyes that were watching her. “Yes a rich man does sound tempting,” came an all too familiar voice causing her to spin around.

Carmine stepped out of the shadows with a sad smile, making Nora press her tongue to her cheek. “Long time no see, what brings you to New York,” Nora said walking over to him that’s when she saw the sad young girl. “You procreated?” she asked and Carmine shook his head slowly. “Nora this is Mika…our sister,” he said motioned for the young girl to step up. Not liking where this was head she barked out “Why are you here Carmine.”

Carmine and Mika’s eyes fell and Nora felt vomit working its way up her throat. “It Godric….Nora he was killed and we believe that you are the next target.” Nora shook her head rapidly not wanting to here this madness. “Nora something big is fixing to go do--,” he started stepping forward but she stepped back interrupting him. “I’m not in this Carmine…not anymore…now go,” with that she diapered leaving them standing there. “Wow what a bitch,” Mika said and Carmine smiled patting her back. “You have no idea,”

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Elair went to his room and poured himself a whiskey, with a drop of blood mixed in.
    He was told that demons of his rank didn't need much blood, it was only the strongest that needed to devour whole humans.
    He flicked the news on and watched headlines about his robberies. He grinned at the way they portrayed him. He downed his drink, he had everything, money and... infamy. He had girlfriends during the twenty years but nothing sexual.
    sir red sat watching his tv mostly news but he kept flicking through a little amused at how easy people could be entertained by the programs that were on. As he listened to the news he smiled hearing someone had managed to rob banks undetected. He knew it would be the next day until he heard from Roman. and weeks before he heard from his two servants. He laid back and lit up a specially formulated cigarette containing soul matter.
    Kyo was called up and informed about an explosion.
    "Dispatch a team as soon as possible, a full sweep of the area. also have patrols doubled to keep the streets safer, people will be happy that they have their protection." he spoke to his commanders via phone.
    Nimbus saw the commotion and wondered whether this was going to be the start of it all once more.
    His body was covered in a shroud of darkness as he sat on the rooftop a high vantage point. People looking up would not see him, a small perk of being a demon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When Nora finally stopped she was in a small ally way leaning against the wall. She could feel her anger building up as she slide down to the cold dirty ground. “Breath Nora,” she said to herself but it wasn’t helping suddenly she felt an over whelming sickness building up as she quickly pulled herself to her knees vomiting up hotel boys blood. Falling back against the wall breathing hard she whipped her mouth. Closing her eyes she began to weep yes she was angry, hurt and sicken by him but he was still her father, her ex lover. Suddenly the sound of approaching foot steps made her jump. “I’m so sorry, but I heard someone getting sick.”

Nora turned to quickly whip the blood from her eyes. “I’m fine,” Nora snapped and the woman step forward again making Nora turn around getting a good look at the girl. “Hi there my name is Margie,” she said with a small smile. “I was out getting some air when I heard…well you,” Nora pulled herself up off the ground not realizing blood had stained her shirt. “Oh my god are you hurt….here I live just a few block in the huge mansion…I’m sure we have something to help you.” Nora nodded slowly before walking over to the young girl. “What’s your name,” the woman asked sliding off her jacket throwing it over Nora. Nora smiled at the kindness, “its Nora.”

“Such a pretty name for such a beautiful woman,” the young girl says making Nora turn to her with a confused look. Was this girl hitting on her? No, it was just the drugs right? “Thank you,” Nora said before turning her eyes straight ahead again. With in a couple of minutes Nora and Margie were standing at the front door. Quietly she opened the door peering around. “We have to be very quite….the owner can be quite…awkward,” Nora nodded and then followed the young girl in. “Well go to the east wing….it should be empty and well be able to speak normally,” the girl whispered and Nora nodded. Nora followed the young girl taking in the scenery which felt awkwardly familiar, but with a kind of darkness. “Here we are,” she said opening the door. Nora walked in and was shocked to see it was some kind of billiard room.

“The door over there is to a bathroom, go get cleaned up and I’ll bring you some clothing,” Nora nodded and walked in the bathroom shutting the door she stood there listening at the girls heart beat faded. Nora turned and smiled at her reflection. She was in the belly of the beast and was about to become a very rich woman. Nora took a cloth and began to clean the blood from her before exiting the bathroom in time to see Margie coming through the door. “Here,” she said handing Nora a low cut tank top and a pair of skin tight shorts. Nora smiled “What,” the girl asked and Nora turned to her biting her bottom lip.

“Nothing,” with that she slowly started to undress, smiling when the girl’s heart started to race. “um…are you a hippie…like believe in free love and all that,” the young girl asked her voice laced with lust. Nora turned around after she was dressed. “Yes, I believe that two people can make love just to fell the closeness,” Nora said stepping closer to the young girl running her hand down her neck. Before Nora had time to think the girl was kissing her, and Nora couldn’t bring herself to care. Quickly Nora took control pushing the girl down into a chair before straddling her. Pulling back Nora allowed her eyes to find the woman eyes.

“Were does the owner keep his money,” Nora asked compiling the girl to answer. “In…a safe…in his office,” the young girl breathed, Nora bent down “Take me there lover,” the girl nodded and Nora allowed herself to be dragged toward the office every once in a while stopping to allowing the girl to believe she had control. When they final reached it Nora shoved the girl into an office chair kissing her passionately. Before pulling away, “Tell me were it is and I’ll give you what you really want,” Nora cooed and the girl pointed to the hidden safe. With a smile Nora walked over to it leaving the girl breathing hard.

Reaching up to touch it she jerked her hand back letting out a scream. “Sliver….the fucking safe is sliver,” Nora said her eyes angered but she turned to Margie motioning for her to come over. She need to get the girl to open the safe now, there was doubt her scream was loud enough that if someone didn’t here it was a miracle. Pushing the girl’s front against the safe she started kissing her neck. “For every right number I’ll give you a little surprise,” she whispered in the girl’s ear.

…………………………………………………….

Carmine and Mika walked along the busy sidewalk. “So what is her deal,” Mika finally asked breaking the silence. Carmine sighed and glanced over. “She is just a young girl that has been through a lot,” Carmine said evading the question, but Mika was smart and saw through it. Turning her eye straight ahead she started to talk, “What I saw there…was more then a troubled girl,” Carmine shook his head and stopped in his tracks.

“Why are we stopping,” Mika asked and Carmine pointed to the large abounding building. “This is where we are going to be staying.” Mika eyes turned up in confusion, “Wait, we are suppose to get Nora and get the hell out of this town… not have a slumber party,” Mika said motioning to the shit hole.Carmine snickered, “that’s all true but I’m not leaving without Nora…if there after vampires she will be one of the first they come after.” Mika tilted her head in confusion, causing Carmine to smile before he took her arm leading toward the building. “Why would they come after Nora first,” the girl asked. “Because she bonded with a damned human,” Carmine said as he opened the large metal door. Mika stopped and gave him a crazed look.

“A damned human…as in demons…so what she is half demon,” the girl said believing Carmine was lying to her. Carmine sighed, “No she isn’t half demon she is just….special,” Carmine said with a shrug. Mika plopped down on an old table crossing her arms. “So your telling we there are demons,” Carmine turned to her his face serious. “Mika I’m saying there is a lot of things out there and vampires are not the only ones fighting for the top of the food chain.”
    ………………………………………………………….

Roman stood at the door watching as James entered the car giving on last wave he shut the door. “Sir a phone call came for you earlier while you were in a meet.” Said one of the guards Roman nodded and walked back to his office and pressed 9 listening to his message from a man calling himself Sir Red. Roman listened and couldn’t help but smile. The man’s voice held and edged to it the type of edge that Roman was searching for. “Frank,” Roman called and watched as one of his guards came rushing in. “Yes Sir,” he said eyes straight ahead like a solider in attention. “Yes I need the morning news to be embedded with a message…. Central park, fountain.” The guard nodded before disappearing. Smiling Roman leaned back in his chair. “Lets see what you have for me Sir Red.”

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nimbus could see everything in the town; a young woman, no, a vampire, being coerced by another woman. A man leading a girl into an abandoned building, both vampires too. It seemed to Nimbus that the Vampires were becoming increasingly popular recently. He knew it would only be time until some egotistical maniac gets a hold of some power and uses it to try and wipe out the competition. It was nature, he had seen it over and over and over in his centuries of living.
    -------
    As a scream filled the mansion, Elair stood and grabbed a small knife. He knew what had happened; a vampire was trying to steal is stolen money... the cheek of them. There's no honour amongst theives. He padded on light feet, and peered around the corner of the door leading to his safe, and the sight was unexpected. One of his maids was being fondled by the thief in question.
    He was tempted to simply keep watching, a thought that made him smile to himself, he decided against his...better judgement, and snuck up behind the woman trying to steal. He placed the blade against her throat and turned to his maid.
    “Run, or I'll fire you.” He spoke.
    “Now then, miss vampire, I stole this money fair and square and I'm not in the habit of letting go of it easily.” He spoke.
    -------
    The increase of the patrols inside the city came almost instanteaneously, the gas-masked soldiers, in groups of ten searching for any signs of mischievous behaviour. One patrol was harrased by a man, who seemed to have a hatred for the private officers. One turned and shot him with a gun, which fired a small beanbag. It easily took him to the ground, even though it wasn't lethal it packed a punch. Then they promptly put him in handcuffs and had him placed into a van ready to be transported to a private detention facility.
    -------
    Sir Red, waited and waited, time seemed to go much slower up here, and it annoyed him, although seeing the sun would be a bonus since there aren't any suns in hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mika sat on the large wooden desk watching as Carmine made the building light tight. What he had said about Nora was confusing, and to think that there was other things out there that made vampires look weak was scary. Nevertheless Mika kept her fear hidden. After Carmine finished putting up the last shield from the sun he turned glancing over at Mika. “You’ve been really quite…is there something a matter.” He asked stepping of the small ladder to walk over to her. Mika looked up and shook her head, “It’s just….I mean it was like Godric knew that something was coming,” Mika said her eyes red rim causing Carmine to place a hand on her shoulder. “Even those Nora and I left from him we both loved him dearly.” Mika huffed and rolled her eyes, “Well Nora has a funny why of showing her love for anything other then herself,” Mika snapped and Carmine laughed.
    ……………………………………………………………
    Nora smiled placing another kiss to the girl’s neck as the last number clicked, but she didn’t have to long to rejoice. Nora sighed and pulled back from the girl as the knife sat at her delicate skin. Nora rose her hands up in defense. Quickly she used her speed to knock the knife out of his hand before slamming him hard into the safe. Pressing her front to his back she tightens her grip on his neck shoving his face hard into the sliver. “Don’t under estimate a woman with a plan,” she cooed into his ear.
    ………………………………………………………………….
    James stepped out of the car and nodded to the driver as he walked into the large apartment building. This part of town was quite low class but it was perfect for him to stay out of the eye. Opening his door he sighed and looked at all the pictures of the young girl that he was suppose to be following. “You my dear are a very wanted young girl,” James said with a sigh. He knew that if Roman knew that he had more information then he had let on he would be fired or hell even worse, but he was a business man first and he wanted to know all his options.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Elair chuckled at the woman who had just neatly thrown him into his safe. Elair knew that he had more strength than a vampire, hell, he even had more strength than an ordinary demon of his rank. "Don't underestimate a man with a silver safe" He spoke before dropping to his knees and kicking her legs from under her. After that he rolled away from the safe, grabbed the knife and poised ready to attack.
    "Flee while you still have the energy left to do so." he spoke with a chuckle, the speckles of red in his eyes glowing slightly. It had been a while since someone had shown him a decent fight.
    Kyo sat examining the news with his bottle. There was something afoot and he knew he wanted, no he needed to be part of it. He had a large network of information, he knew what was happening when it was happening. As such he placed on a small headset.
    "Forces, this is chief commander Yumi, for the next forty eight hours you will report directly to me. I want to hear everything that is going on." he spoke and walked to a tactical suite that had a 3d map of several cities. He glanced over at his own suit of armor, designed specifically for going out with his troops every now and again.
    Two men stood on a boat bound for America. They were the complete opposite of each other. One man, muscled, scarred, a hellish look in his eyes that told he was not one to mess with in anyway, shape or form.
    "It's going to brilliant Nova, we'll have the chance to put our skills to the test" He spoke enthusiastic about the upcoming battles and fights.
    The other man, called Nova, was small and wiry, his hair was a deep black, his eyes, an angry look in his eyes. His mouth and nose were covered by a scarf.
    "There is no question about my skill, anyone who I target will die" He spoke quietly, almost like a curse, but he loved the feeling. Unlike his new friend, he did not play with his enemies, there was no area to toy with his victims; fast death was his specialty. He knew where to strike and how hard, that was his deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nora’s head bounced on the cold hard floor with a sickening smack, causing her to bite deeply into her lips with her now exposed fangs. For a quick second everything went bright white, and blurred as it started to clear she could here the man talking. How did he do that she wondered? He was fast and strong, was he another vampire as well? Nora pulled herself up reaching behind her head to find a wet pouch of hair from her hit.

“Well, It seems someone as a secret,” she said licking the blood off her hand. Before she eyes found his glimmering red ones. Most of his features were hidden within the shadows making it hard to see him. “But so do I,” she said her voice becoming angered. With that the windows shattered send shards hurling toward him as soon after that while he was dodging the heavy desk slides toward her aslant at a rapid pace. Using her speed she reached him as soon as the desk hits him trapping him against the wall.

Grabbing him by the throat she slammed his head hard against the wall. Suddenly the room was felled with the smell of blood, but not just any blood she had only smelt it once before. Leaning up her eeire blue eyes meet his red ones and she paused in shock. It couldn’t be her mind was playing triks wasn’t it? “Elair,” she said her voice soft.
    …………………………………………………………………………………………..

Carmine and Mika were lodging around when suddenly the sound of breaking glass made them both jump up. The sound was loud as if every window in a large building had been shattered. “Holy Hell what the fuck was that,” Mika asked looking over at Carmine. “I’m not sure but I believe I have an idea.” Throwing open the door he peered out and looked down the street to where the beautiful mansion sat. “You don’t think she actually,” Mika started and Carmine shook his head. “I wouldn’t put it past her,” he answered. “Shouldn’t we…I don’t know go help…I mean it seems a little bad,” Mika asked and Carmine chuckled “That sound mean only one thing…and its not that she’s in trouble.”
    ……………………………………………………………………………………..

A loud sound of crashing glass entered through James window causing him to jump up from his half asleep state. The sound was almost as loud as a car crash, and he knew that the Yumi squad would be coming soon. James steeped out onto his fire escape and pulled up a pair of binoculars that he left out there for moment like this, the mansion was a good way down the street, but he still could see the windows everyone was messing. “Holy Shit,” he thought as he climbed down to get a better loo

Page 1 of 24 123 ... LastLast