Thread: [PG13] Zhraco Knights (first RP)

Zhracolichia, waiting for a good challenge
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [PG13] Zhraco Knights (first RP)

hello! i am Venrock and if you have read one of my other threads, then you know what i am talking about. this RP is rated PG13 containing:
    Violence, Minor Language and Blood and Gore.

players avaliable: 9 maybe 7 if you want to be part of The Unknown Entitiy's Scarred Legion

this is a basic game but as the Zhraco Knights progress further, we all are gonna know its gonna get harder!

this is a story telling the adventures of Venrock Sharpshadow and his companions journey to search for The Unknown Entity and the Scarred Legion. As Venrock walks around the Zhraco Knights Academy, he sees some warriors learning their faviourite weapons and or martial arts. as he walked into the class with some promising warriors with good skill. Venrock drew Lich's Judgement and pointed it to the class; "i am looking for the most skilled warriors in this class! if you think you are good enough for the advanced class, follow me!" as the nine of them followed Venrock they thought it couldnt be good. Venrock took the nine of them to the Zhracovic Royal Palace and said; "if you think you can take this chopstick off me and show a good fight, i will automatically take you through the Zhraco Knights master course!

and i want YOU! to enter your character, and that stuff in the character sheets, (just copy and paste it) and tell me a bit about yourself, then you can attempt to take the chopsticks away from me or prove your strength to Venrock! After you have done that i will reply and give you a result if you pass or fail.

Extra Info! was made on the 30th September 2011, all players have a character sheet to fill out (see below)

Name:
    Apperance:
    Bio: (if you want)
    Weapon (s):
    Special Skill: (s)
    Race: (Venrock is Zhracolichian)

Thanks and Have Fun!
    Last edited by Venrock; 09-30-2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: forgot somethings to add

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory or click here to help attract players?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow! you think it could win RP of the week?

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Venrock View Post
    wow! you think it could win RP of the week?
    Yes, go for it

all you gotta do is send one of the mods (or myself) PM with a quick review of your RP with a fitting picture that can be used as a banner and we will submit it for you.

Also check out the rest of the threads and publish your RP there too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well first i need to make the banner! hahaha

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

You can use this thread to ask for people to make one for you if you need help