Thread: Zhraco Knights Warriors Unite!!!

Zhracolichia, waiting for a good challenge
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Zhraco Knights Warriors Unite!!!

hi again, since my first RP didnt go so well, i think i should try again.

Races:

Zhracolichian (very strong, can last for a long time, fair speed, not the best at magic)
    Tetmus (masters of magic, fast, can revive their fallen comrades)

Shinobikai AKA Outlandians (Extreme speed, Can immediatly kill any wounded or weak players, can not be detected by Tetmus)

Werevamps AKA werewolves with vampire instinct (cannot be harmed by the light, 35% chance of instant kills in the night, can suck blood to either regain their strength or make the player a serveant for 2 posts.

Story:

the planet is in ruin, only few people from the Zhracovic war have survived and are planning on making their own territory for themselves. you have limited resources, you are on your own to get to the Tetmus refuge, and worst of all, you are in the Outlandia Regions! if you are lucky enough to make it to Venrock to see if you are the best on the planet, you will need to think, stratagize, befriend people and help each other to The Supreme Overlord.

you can befriend other players(if they want to)

you may challenge others whilst on your way to the refuge.

if a player is killed (and if you are alone) he/she must wait 5 posts in order to return to where they left off.

there are town every 3 posts, where you can upgrade yourself and prepare for the adventure ahead

if you have a team mate and he is killed, if you have a revival potion you may use it and the player may continue.

also, its a free for all! so you can either team up or be a lone wolf, which either one suits you.

if you all make it to Venrock, you can all team up on him or fight him one on one, if you all fail, you will be revived at the gates of Venrock's Throne Room.

when a player beats Venrock, they are given the title of Overlord's Apprentice and can either help me make another RP or ask me to help them make one.

oh! i almost forgot, Character Sheets

Name:
    Skills:
    Appearence: (what you look like)
    Bio:
    Strengths and Weaknesess:
    Special Skill: (for example: Oversoul, allows the player to extend their lifespan, can start a fight with anyone, grants the player a 40% chance of an instant kill. this is not a choice! you can make your own! and you must tell their strengths and weaknesess!
    and a pic (if you want)

"Challenging me will be your best fight!" Venrock Sharpshadow, the Battle for Zhracolichia
    Last edited by Venrock; 10-13-2011 at 05:56 PM. Reason: adding some more Features!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory or click here to help attract players?

Waking my happy ass up and getting out of R'lyeh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler:  

Spoiler: Jareth Banner 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well this banner is just a start! i Kris did it for me and really i like it! but the only thing i dont like about it is... well i would much rather have some epic flames but either way, its cool!

thanks Kris for the banner

Venrock Sharpshadow

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Venrock View Post
    well this banner is just a start! i Kris did it for me and really i like it! but the only thing i dont like about it is... well i would much rather have some epic flames but either way, its cool!

thanks Kris for the banner

Venrock Sharpshadow
    I'll try to have another go on that when I have more time okay ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok m8 thx for the banner im gonna keep it!