Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did you Get Your Username?

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Combat, Some Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As far as I remembered, I was thinking desperately about a name for a character to use on Runescape (LONG TIME AGO). I had just finished playing one of my sonic games, in which there were a couple of robots featured: E-101 Beta, E-102 Gamma, etc... The series went on to E-123 Omega in another game.
    Seeing as Alpha wasn't added, I decided to take a shortened version of it: E-1 Alpha
    Over the time, it just became E1Alpha, and that just sticked around for a long time.

Wow... I finally remembered how I got the name O.O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Birth of a Name & an Identity!

I began a secretive guild on another site known as the Dark Iron Guild. It sprang up from creating our community blog known as A Dark Heart & An Iron Hand, a place where all the darkest & most foul fictional short stories, literary side projects, & role playing ideas would develope that delved deep into the dark side of our being. It also was a place of freedom to write as we wanted, of course always with tactfulness & class, a place I helped create for us to be able to share intimate ideas with others who shared similar interests.

The council members of the guild is referred to as Blades, all equals, but each with a specialization. I am known as the Blade of Passion. Passion is known to be an emotion of extremes & while generating a profile for RPA, I decided to use Nemesis as my name sake because of what she represents. On the former site I was TFS or The Final Survivor styled after my role playing character I created for the apocalypic RP that was on going. Obviously, that name moniker wouldn't suit me too well here. So yeah, I am named after a goddess... pretty interesting seeing as I had a choice in the matter.

A name change is coming soon, & all I will be doing is adding to what is already there. So those who know me as Nemesis shall be able to always... But there is always me with my endless editing & rambling... Well met!

I am the blade of passion ... known to love or hate with equal fervor!

Spoiler: Nemesis' characters of RPA! 

Here are some of my Deviant Artworks! https://jaedub003.deviantart.com/ Enjoy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My name... I picked it up as a high school freshman. Was taking latin 1. I was having a lot of fun with it... and set out to find my alias. Eventually settled on corvus. Which is really not spelled or sounds anything like how I say and spell it today. It means blackbird or raven. Some times I use karasu. Which is raven in japanese... and rarely when my name is taken (makes me rage more than anything cause not only did I go to huge lengths to make sure it was unique, I spell it differently just to top it off and make sure nobody has it.) But rarely when my name is taken, ill use korvisus... and even more rarely, kaoru(or some combination of that and 33, 3388, 38.... something like that lol... I hate it... absolutely hate it... when people have my name.

»edit«
    Also... here is a pic of a tatoo of raven in japanese kanji...
    Spoiler: tatoo 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Abomination has a vast repetoire of usernames ready to try when she joins sites. On a previous one, she went with Exalted Salvation. And since I'm such a sentimental rascal, I often try to match with her in some way. In that case, I went with basically the exact opposite (opposites attract, you know ;D) - Condemned Damnation.

I wasn't feeling so original this time, so I just went with Damnation. They both end in 'nation' and have slight link as being biblical in origin. I like that "Damnation" is listed in the "See Also" section of the wiki entry for "Abomination", too.

That is the short version anyway. The longer version I'm sure is too tedious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I recently went to the Opera and the Rigoletto playbook was just sitting in front of me, so I went with that! Pretty simple eh?

1Cor 13:1-8

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)

It was bestowed on me by the great monkey lord, Owah Tagoo Siam.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Steampunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My english call me it one day, out of the blue. It never stuck and frankly I still don't get it, but I alway liked it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't even know, really.

But you cannae deny Comrade is a damn awesome username. :v

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How I got my username was when I was trying to find an alias to use over online about a year or two ago. So:
    Miss = Wanted some type of formality in my alias.
    Ember = I have red hair and ember is a synonym in some way.

Now, when I look "Miss Ember" on Google, I see there is a popular blog by a person named "Miss Ember" and a Youtube video with a stripper dancing.

ありがとうアイスハート!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I go under a lot of usernames, most involving mythology or philosophy, but Glasgow is a different story. A while back when I was really just a young boy around the age of seven or so, my friends and I had a super awesome secret club where we had code names and mine was Glasgow.
    "America is a bad land for gods."

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast