Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did you Get Your Username?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's my name. Not very exciting, but whatever. I almost made it 'The Loreley', after a song by Blackmore's Night, which is based off of a legend about this girl who would go around seducing guys, then killing them, and she was being brought to jail, and she asked if she could stand on this rock and look over the river one more time, and then she fell of the rock and drowned.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, and Parody.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got this one from my favorite god from the forgotten realms setting in d&d even though he's believed to be dead atm :P
    [R] PTU: Pokemon Yugen- OOC / IC - It is a Fan-Made Tabletop RPG about Pokemon.

"When the metagame doesn't give your Pokemon a niche, carve one out of the tabletop with your GM's tears."
    - Person From a Different Forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Um, well... Back when I was a Neopian, I started roleplaying under the username of bloodreddawn. No idea why now. Anyway, this was quickly shortened to blood (which was a bit gross) or dredd. Dredd was the one that stuck and it got lengthened to Dreddy, but this was just before the time where it became really popular to change Y's to Eh's, so, then I was Dreddeh. Which was all fine and dandy, but then I stopped really roleplaying and it was a name I associated with pretending to be a guy online and roleplaying slash. So, then I moved onto Flik for ages (no idea why this name either). But that's really mah gamin' name. Thus when I came back to roleplaying, I thought it best to go back to my original nickname. But update it a little now that I'm embracing my femininity and whatnot. Hence the Miss. And Eh's aren't really in fashion anymore. So, yeah, MissDred. :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Roan means basically a red horse. My dad grew up on a farm and always liked the name. When I was born it was between Roan, Soral, Mary or Gaston if I were a boy. They stuck with Mary. Shame cause I really like the name Roan. ^__^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anastasia is simply my real name.

Bellz

Given to me by my bestie!
    Oh, I'm having a problem.. can't view mine or anyone else's profile...?

Salicylate

Oil of Wintergreen: Methyl Salicylate

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, with a side of Series-Based.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I just sort of randomly thought it up back when I registered for Gaia. It's stuck with me ever since :P
    Apparently RPA hates my avatars/signatures, so have some boring text.
    Character Thread
    Pokemon: The Change (Not Accepting) OOC-IC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^ Mine is based off of my personality.

@ Bellz- It's because you are still under 'Newbie' status- you don't get free reign until after the mods have seen that you are active and grant you full membership status. The quickest and easiest way to get your stat changed is to find an rp or two that appeals to you and join 'em, or to create your own for others to join (or both!) Generally, a mod will change your status when you've hit anywhere between 25-75 posts.

Prancing around in a field filled with daises!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I copied one of my friend's names on an online game, because I loved it so much.

I was debating between "Skylar", "Nehirr" and "ZeMonstah" and eventually Nehirr actually logged onto the online game and I registered with her name.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast