Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Spoiler: My Character 

Better Then Expected
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mature, Romance, Parody, General
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quiet, he liked quiet. The lone Spartan on the planet, putting himself in situations where he might not make it to twenty two years old. One who has had Death himself stare into his eyes, he just starred back, laughed, gave the finger and kept on going. How could someone like this enjoy the quiet. Thats easy, its the silence of victory. When his enemies' screams died down and all that was left was his footfalls on the ground. "Ugh."

"I forgot one." Grabbing his shotgun the figure wandered over to a fallen Crimson Lance soldier. Putting Hades to the back of the soldier's head he squeezed the trigger and the head popped. "I'm bored now." The Spartan whistled and a large cat, dubbed a Saberfang, dashed to him. The large cat was four feet tall at the shoulder, seven feet long, black with blues stripes and eyes with a solid black dot as the pupil. The most noticeable feature are the foot and a half long fangs. "Out with the old," The spartan climbed onto the beast's back. "In with the new. To New Haven." The Saberfang took off.

-

Arriving at New Haven from Old Haven didn't take to long. Dismounting he let the cat run off and then he went to the Empty Mag Bar. A nice place were drifters and mercenaries liked to relax. "Well if it ain't Mike "Wildchild" Sting. Where that feline o'yours?" Jack the bartender asked.

"Off catching dinner probably." Mike sat at the bar. "Whiskey." He ordered.

"Yer bleedin'." Jack pointed out holes in Mike's right arm.

"Damn." Mike quickly downed the whiskey, ordered another three shots, and grabbed his knife out of his boot. All while drinking shots he dug out bullets. When he was done he took out his lighter and stuck the blade in the flame. Mike took the time to observe his surroundings. A large man, and a man with a bird were watching him. In the back a black man in crimson lance armor was talking to this chick with red hair and tattoos.

"Bite on this." Jack handed his a kitchen knife and he stuck that in his mouth. Hey big man, hold him in place.Jack took Mike's knife with the large man held him down. Jack then pressed the seering blade agaainst the open wounds, sealing them.

"Thanks." Mike said, and turned to the four shot glasses Jack had brought.

"Same ol'Wildchild. Still waitin' fer something interestin' to happen? Get off this dirt ball kid, someone like you can do better." Mike ignored the man and kept drinking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The car's engine rattled and made loud choking noises, a sign of a dying engine. Pulling the old vehicle into the entrance of New Haven, the driver emerged. "Piece of shit rust bucket!" He shouted, kicking the side of the vehicle and immediately regretting it.

"You need some help with that?" Scooter asked from behind the small desk he sat at towards the entrance of New Haven.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." Brandon replied, walking over to Scooter while digging in his pockets.

"Now now, Lycaon, you don't need to pay me. After all, I owe you for killin' those Skags back in my garage the other day."

"Thanks." Brandon replied, turning and walking away. He entered the local bar, which was empty save for one man sitting near the end of the bar. Brandon took a seat two stools away from him, holding his hand up to the bar tender who simply nodded and handed him a drink.

Better Then Expected
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"So how are things going out there?" the bartender asked.

"The bandit factions are close to an open full scale war. It's more dangerous than ever. I've been trying to get rid of the remaining Crimson Lance that stuck around after Steele's death." Mike downed another shot. "There's only so much one can do though. I don't know why I even try." A new person entered the bar and ordered a drink. Mike undid the strp holding his revolver and pulled the hammer back, just in case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He sipped his drink slowly, placing it back on the table and keeping his head down. He listened to the man's conversation with the bartender, staring into his glass. Out of the corner of his eye, Brandon saw the man make a move, reaching to his side where there was undoubtedly a holstered gun. Brandon's guns were holstered on his lower back under his jacket, so he couldn't make the same move, though he had practiced drawing them quickly in any situation.

Lifting his head slightly, he noticed the bullet holes on the man's arm, a seared ring around each hole. "Just come back from battle?" He spoke out loud, returning his gaze to his drink as he spoke.

Better Then Expected
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Yeah." Mike responded as he moved his hand away from the gun, knowing he could now reach it with ease. "Things got a little heated in Old Haven. Bastards have been up to something so they called me in." He held up his arm. "Didn't even notice til now. Had to use my knife to seal them."

"Punk can take hits like a mutha." Jack said coming over to them. "But he can't treat em' fer shit." Jack placed three more four more shot glasses down.

"This one's yours." Mike slid one glass down to the man.

"You have a drinking problem?"

"Nah, I got it figured out." Setting the third down, he turned. "What brings you here?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Brandon took the shot glass, tilting his head back and downing it. "My car died, so I brought it up to Scooter. He owes me a favor or two." He replied with a slight chuckle at the end. "Yeah, I heard the last of the Crimson Lance is still down in Old Haven messing with travelers." He continued, commenting on the man's earlier statement.

Better Then Expected
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Car eh?" Mike chuckled. "Thats why I use other methods of transportation." He whistled. "Clear the door." A loud roar echoed throughout the city and a large cat wandered in. "These mighty beats come from the Planet Remilus. My family is in the trading business, I got him as a present, around that time I discovered my abilities."

"So you ride that around?"

"Means I don't need to pay for repairs." Mike stuck out his hand. "People call me Michael Sting. Others call me Wildchild."

"Don't let that crazy bastard talk you into anythin'!" Jack said from behind the bar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Brandon turned slightly in his seat, taking Mike's hand and shaking it briefly. "Brandon Lycaon, though people just call me Lycaon." He replied, giving the bartender an odd look at his remark. "I think I can handle myself" He said in a joking tone, taking another shot from the bartender.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast