Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Memorial: Bravado

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    every genre
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Memorial: Bravado

Our dearest Bravado.

RPA has been around for a few years now, and we’ve seen members come and go. That’s just the natural way of things, on the internet, in the workplace, even close friends can drift apart from time. What nobody expects, however, is for someone to be torn away from us.

I am sorry to inform you all that our longtime member Bravado was involved in an accident on December 2nd. She did not survive.

For those of you who did not have the pleasure of knowing Bravado, first of all, I am truly sorry. You missed out on one of the cleverest people to ever frequent our site, and I’m certain that anyone who did get to know her would agree. Bravado was simply impressive. Not only was she a talented writer with great ideas for roleplays and characters, but she was always in touch with the happenings in the world. And not only was she in touch with current events, but she had the uncanny ability to pick out the more progressive, lesser known events and issues that not everyone knew about, but that everyone was interested in hearing. And when she had input on a subject, she wasn’t shy to give it. But at the same time, she was tactful and respectful, and actually listened to what other people said.

She read Carl Sagan and Ayn Rand. She posted about women’s rights. She called her art “doodles.” She listened to classic rock.

Bravado was hilarious. And she was hilarious in both simple ways, and in ways that went way over my head. Her avatars and signatures always left me grinning.

She sometimes came and went, but was always someone I always looked forward to seeing around. And even when she left for long or short periods of time, she was one of those people who I always, always knew would come back around in time.

I am truly sad that won’t be happening this time. I just can’t believe it.

Dear Bravado, I am thankful for the time we had together as clanmates. The world is a little bit darker without you around, and RPA will certainly never be the same.

Bravado’s twin sister, Kebert Xela, is a member of our site as well. Please do what RPA’ers do best, and show your support for her.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

I am sorry for your loss. I hope your memories of your times together will sustain you.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Dream Up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh my gosh that is horrible horrible horrible. I loved Bravado, she was so beautiful and clever. I loved when she would visit us.

RPA will not forget her, she was amazing. This is such a sad thing...

I cannot believe this, I think I'm still in shock. My dearest and most sincere wishes go out to her family & friends. Bravado, I will miss you.

1Cor 13:1-8

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)

My thoughts and prayers go with you in this time of loss.

Queen of the Seas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's so hard to type when I'm bawling my eyes out. It's just not fair.

I loved her jokes, she always made me laugh with her responses. Not only this, but she was such a fantastic writer.

my god.

thanks hayabusa!
    lol bringing the dragon eggs back:

Ace of Hearts™

I can't really believe this. I just think I'm going to wake up in a minute.

My deepest sympathies go out to her sister and the rest of her family.

Character Monster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

While the majority of my interaction with her was casual messages within the news section, I only really paid attention to Bravado when she posted in the Rap Battles thread. Incredibly clever and witty as well as encouraging, it was unfortunately the only real interaction we had and I wished that there would have been more.

It's hard to feel genuine emotion towards a faceless internet member, but I can confidently say that I'm glad to have met her.

My sympathies to her loved ones, tragedy stings more this time of year.
    It's been awhile.

Queen of Awesome
    Horror, Fantasy, Love
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)

Bravado was a sweet, witty, dazzling person and she will be missed in so very many ways. It’s absolutely horrid to think of what her family and friends are going through. We only saw a brief side of her, and it was still enough to impress us whenever she was here. Thoughts and prayers go out to her family for this tragic loss of a truly awesome person. To say we’re going to miss her is an understatement.

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? Just click it! 

Help us Help you! Vote for RPA -Daily!

Fantasy, Mature, anything really. XD
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I never had the chance to really talk to bravado, but I will still miss her. She was a part of the rpa family, and this is a sad time indeed..

My condolences to her sister and her family.

set by hayabusa!

Mythology, history, fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I can't believe it, I just can't.

The only real interaction that I can remember having with Bravado was earlier this year when I sent her a VM saying "Welcome back" after she had come back to RPA after being away for a while, but I'm glad that I had a chance to have some kind of interaction with her. I can honestly say that I wish that my conversation with her had been more than just my "Welcome back" and her thanking me for welcoming her back.

She will definitely be missed and my thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

Avatar and signature made by me.

12/14/2012- Never forget

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast