Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sweeett!!

Over the rabbit hole and down the well to grandma's house
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Toni Pickette

Pony Type: Unicorn

Appearance: Sea green hair with one thick white strip in the mane, same goes for the tail. Toni have large amber eyes that's often lidded due to the stress of living her life like an lowerclass forty year old. She's about the length of the average mare, though Toni was never really active in her old life, so muscles are absent, leaving her to look gangly. Toni also have a twisted single horn on the center of her forehead that ends in a dull point (but no one wants to get poked by it), white sparkle freckles on the bridge of her stubby bovine noes; her coat is rather long at the ankles, and her fur is sea green with ocean blue spots only on the top layer. Often seen with a strained smile, in her attempt to control her ridiculing laughter.

Bio: Toni was a responsible girl, raised on the thought that nothing came free (or cheap!), anything she wanted, she'd have to buy it herself, even when she was younger, she'd have to use her own money; where did she get her money from? Chores, of course! Her parents were realist, Toni is a realist, things wont be done less someone does it; her life wasn't going to live itself, the job wasn't going to do itself, and without the proper training and discipline, one would quickly be bested. So Toni got her grades up, always having 'A's, enrolling in the hard “needless” classes, on the honor roll, valedictorian, scholarships (not to mention handling all of this while working part time at a fast food restaurant, driving her own car, buying her own gass), even interning at random places, volunteering, all just for the experience and the credit. All this work, yet little Toni still doesn't know what the hell she wants to be when she grows up; something practical, she hopes—nothing less than high paying. Toni worries about the hard knocks of life that is way beyond her time; like bills, taxes, health/life insurance (all insurances, really), politics, osteoporosis (she even takes vitamin pills). People say the best times to have fun is before you're thirty, but Toni seems to feel like she's already hit that number and beyond, though she can't really remember experience those “good years”.

Toni doesn't believe in fairytales, dreaming is going to get you nowhere but to sleep, crying is just going to dry out the skin on your face, and horses are the most useless of animals in the world, even a step below penguins. People who don't believe the same is just plain silly, Toni may even laugh (literally laugh, not meaning to mock—though it is mocking) in their face if they try to tell her otherwise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love the character Brimming

I walk alone...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you ^^, I was stuck on what type I wanted to go for in this RP, I swear I have no idea what the point of this universe is, pass what House explained. My Little Pony, Strawberry Short Cake, Rainbow Bright, I completely had no idea what the hell they were about, never watched them, and found the show horrifying (Talking ponies? That's just wrong, leave the talking to the domesticated animals!). When I got nieces, I started to realize they had shows, I knew Rainbow Bright from way back when though, and watched some of it (but to tell you the truth, I still didn't know what the squish cake it was about).

This will be fun

Character Monster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Updated the character list, as well as added some other known characters.

I could have easily copy/paste their bios from the My Little Pony Wiki... but there's no fun in that is there!
    It's been awhile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is epic

I walk alone...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My happy-mercury is filling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Tuesday Hyla (or if we're doing cute pony names at some point, then Ginger Snap)
    Pony Type: Pegasus
    Spoiler: Appearance 

Bio: Tuesday was your average run of the mill student, living in rural Michigan. She took trade art classes to study pastry-arts and hone her creative ability. She is natural curious and quirky, however sometimes over opinionated. This causes her to be an easy target to be picked on, that, combined with her rambunctious attitude, sexuality (token lesbian pony [ Only because I really am a lesbian and I find it more difficult to play hetro-roles.] I'm and NOT being a smart-ass, I swear! Not that this'll even really matter much), and excitable nature, Tuesday is easily the oddball of her community. Although she is not afraid to stick up for herself, and her friends, and never backs down from a challenge.
    While she was walking home from class one afternoon, she took the long route home, trotting through the park and stopping at the well. Going through the typical routine, she threw a penny inside and made a wish, however when she did not hear the penny hit the water inside she leaned in to see what happened. Well, Tuesday leaned in a little too far, causing her to fall into the well, and getting a good bump on the head on the way down. When she finally came-to she was surrounded by doctor and nurse...ponies? What was going on? Now all's that's left to do is try and assimilate into town and figure out where she ended up, how she got her and....what HAPPENED to her?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh, and I know it's kind of hard to tell in the picture, but the cutie-mark, when she gets one, is a pie.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast