0 Post(s)

*drops down from the trees*

Hiii

thanks hayabusa!
    lol bringing the dragon eggs back:

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Wow you're so special you managed to bring us to a fresh page! Thanks for that!

So let's get started! Now firstly, you and I are two of the oldest that have been following the Roleplay scene from Iwaku and RPA! By oldest I of course don't mean rl age cause I think old man Naz takes that.

But yeah along with Anne and some others like Razilin(however you spell that guy's name), how does it feel to be part of this crew?

I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to bring up that name but I don't care!

Queen of the Seas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To be honest, I didn't think I would go this far when it comes to roleplaying on forums. When we were on Iwaku, I thought that was going to be my little home until I grew older. I honestly thought that as I reached a certain age, I was going to be sick of roleplaying; and, well, that clearly didn't happen.

It's nice to see other Iwakuians travel to RPA and stay here until this very day. It feels special in a way… to know that we're not just a member, we're members that traveled from one forum to another!

I tried going back to my roots, but it's just not the same anymore. I'm already settled here and I love since day 1.

thanks hayabusa!

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Let's be honest, they are a bunch of jerks over there now. The place sucks. GO RPA! There that she could keep me from getting banned. I noticed Keeper of the Inn was watching. I'll get you later, KOTI.

But yes I enjoy the progression through time as well with forums.

Uhm one of the big RPs you have now is Athamar! Which I as well as many others are in and greatly enjoy! How did you come to thinking up the theme for this fantasy RP? Or rather how did the idea come to you?

Queen of the Seas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Funny that you asked because my mom asked me the same question earlier today when I told her about the roleplay.

The idea came from a series of dreams I had, which I won't get into for spoiler reasons. Aside from weird dreams, the idea sparked from the games I played too (mainly Dragon Age). To be honest, I didn't want to make it into a roleplay and just push the idea aside. Kinda glad I didn't!

thanks hayabusa!

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yeah I think everyone that join is glad you didn't cause so far it's been pretty awesome!
    Oh and here is the link to Athamar for any of you that are interested or even reading this.

So far you have a good variety of classes and races it seems. Two half-giants, a knight, a mage, priestess, a unicorn even, aaannd some rogues. People seem to love the rogue class. Course my half-giant doesn't care since he can just step on them if he needs to.

Anyway! How many RPs have started from your dreams? I know Athamar, Vermillion, and Euphoria which I recall you called me while I was at college once and told me of the dream. Which was really cool btw. I just have freaky zombie dreams.
    But yeah are there any other RPs that have spawned from dreams?

Btw I plan on bringing Euphoria back for the 3rd time I think. It's too awesome to let go.

Queen of the Seas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you plan to bring back Euphoria, it will be for the fourth time. But I leave it in your hands since I don't want to mess with that one any more.

Just those three so far! Most of the time when I do have epic dreams, I just ignore them. Bad habit of mine. My family says I can write tons of books with the dreams I constantly have!

thanks hayabusa!

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Well that's awesome! And fine then, looks like I'm on my own with Euphoria.

So you're an adviser for the site it seems much like Auki and Cthulhu and probably another I've forgotten about but screw them for now until I know their name.

What is it like being an adviser? I understand you basically help guide the noob herd around the forum so they don't get terribly lost and also ease the amount of questions the higher-ups get?

Also are you granted any special abilities besides receiving noobish questions from noobs?

Queen of the Seas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Being an advisor is possibly the best promotion I've ever gotten. We don't have special abilities like the staff, we're just super members in a way! Newbies or current members come to us if they're confused about something or have questions relating to RPA. Because we get quite a handful of newbies joining everyday, it's hard for the staff to make sure each person is settled in comfortably. Advisors are there for that reason.

thanks hayabusa!

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Well thank you RPA for that error! Most of all, thank you Luthien for being on the show!
    It was fun and hope you enjoyed!

For next time I will be having a threeway with both Alice and Wattz! Planned for possibly Sunday but we'll see! And no I didn't mean it like that you sickos.

On to the music!

I first saw t.A.T.u play on the Late-Night Conan O'Brien show. It was an awesome tune and yes the Russian girls are something of interest. =P

Here is t.A.T.u with All The Things She Said

Enjoy for those who watch this. OH and as a favor, to let me know whoever is reading this then PLEASE send me some rep or a pm/vm! I'd very much appreciate it in knowing who is actually reading this. Also give me a any feedback via pm/vm like things I should add, questions to ask, or whatever.

Have a better night than myself!

Imp out!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast