Scintillating Sinner
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Spoiler: stuffz 

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

The Imp Show~

Well, now. We're in the year 2016. When I was a kid, I was told our technology would have advanced much further by this time (or rather 2012, even). I was born in '88 and through the 90's, movies and shows often presented the idea of flying cars to be available; Laptops able to do so much more than being just on your lap... and not always being the 'top'; for movies to be even better and sustain the creativity that many movies and games offered in the 90's; and a solid cure for AIDS!

Well, the situation with cars doesn't concern me anymore; laptops can go suck it since I never liked them; majority of movies are shit and too predictable; and the homosexuals are still stuck with AIDS... but they can die happily diseased with their married and diseased partner! Know what really bothers me, though? That I was promised some years ago that Paul W. S. Anderson's final Resi movie would be out this year. Yeah, 2016. So, happily, I went to look online sometime during the summer of 2015 to double check the info. Well, my dreams were crushed as I saw it was then listed for a 2017 release. I was pissed! I texted my friends and we all cried about it (mentally) and were all anxious as hell to see how the hell Paul W. S. Anderson would get humanity out of this mess. Now that's an epic cliffhanger.

Now, I'm sure some are all "srsly tho? what about Star Wars 7?! That was far more worth the wait."
    You know what I say to that? gtfo, my friend. Like what happened years after I lost my virginity, the magic SW franchise was quickly replaced by better experiences with other franchises. SW is a shadow of its former self. It's true, doesn't matter what the box office sales say. The franchise is overrated. Now, if you're the small type that are all "What about Fury Road?" Well, yeah, that was damn epic. As for the person who brings up Jurassic World? You can just go die somewhere.

ANYWAYS! With a new year, comes January and with that comes a new MotM. The MotM for this month? Cfavano~

So, we'll get to that interview shortly. First, let's talk about some neat features on this site. Kicksy was awesome enough to create some new skins for this place. Some skins that really turned out to be damn epic. Thanks for that, now I can enjoy my Hot Naked Lesbians theme that she was nice enough to make for me. Seriously, go look over the skins if you haven't already. They are great!

Spoiler: Now for the Imperview with MotM Cfavano~ 

Anyways, I'd like to thank Cfav for allowing me to Imperview him. I'd also like to remind everyone else out there that when you ever get into some form of conflict or need help, just ask yourself "What Would Cfav Do?"

Thanks and g'night!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

What a cool way to revive this thread It was an epic read!

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

thanks

I tried

Spoiler: Things I like 

Month the of Member November
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Never saw this before. I like the interview with Cf.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 313233