Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Ler's Apocalypse IC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ~Ler's Apocalypse IC

OOC

Spoiler: Lake 

Julianne looked out to the lake. It was breath taking. Such beauty it possessed seemed to take all your problems away. The wind blew across their protected land. It was wonderful to the touch. Nothing beats fresh air. She leaned on the railings of the small hut that over looked the lake. Why couldn't the rest of the world just stay like this? Why did the Shadows have to devour lands? She knew the answer to her question. For Dominance, For Survival. it had been 5 years since the Shadows had invaded her town of Pavel. The Salvus' had defeated them and brought back Pavel. The only problem was They're were only a minimal amount of inhabitants in the town.

She remembered that Salvus had helped them rebuild their town. The buildings, Houses. It was easy for Salvus given that they did discover their powers. Why did The Shadows only devoured these places or why did they start off from towns such as Pavel or Fabre? Anne has a theory that these places held a huge amout of magic in them, in the land. And that the shadows, After their massive defeat from the First Salvus, had grown weak and converted that land magic into dark magic to feed themselves. That would explain why the inhabitants of the villages had magic in them. It was only a theory, something Julianne made herself believe to make sense of it all.

Anne then turned her head and looked behind her.
    Forest

This place was their training grounds. Where they trained their trainees. Just basics until they learn their true power. Inside the deep, thick and luscious forest was a Waterfall, It was the perfect place to be one with nature.
    Spoiler: Waterfalls 

The waterfalls was just a simple water fall and yet it was refreshing. Many of the Salvus liked to go her after an encounter with the shadows. But as beautiful as this place was it was prone to sudden Shadow attacks for beyond that Thick forest was the ruins of Fabre, where the shadows make their reign and prepare for world domination.

It was a given fact that the shadow will be hard to beat because of their current leader: Vexus. The Slavus needed to train hard. They needed to make their magic and fighting skills higher.

She walked to the table at the center of the small hut and layed down the map of Fabre and the Cities neighboring it. She read out loud. "Menona City" It was a small City and this was where the Shadows had every attacked after their massive defeat. According to the information gathered the first stone was under Spirit Academy. But what would make this journey harder was that these Stones of Ler existed in enclosed universes, Universes where the shadows have dominated. It would be a risky, given that the Shadows were expanding their territories via their enclosed universe. They didn't know what to expect in that enclosed universe. They had to traverse the thick forest and follow west to get to Menona. It was a long walk but they knew they had to do this. All they know is that they needed to retrieve those stones and defeat, once more, the shadows.

As she raised her head she turned to the house of the Salvus, A place where they could rest. It was like a dorm of some sort. It was a place for them to stay while discovering their powers. once their trainees had discovered them, they would be on their way. She worried for their trainees and the rest of them at this point they needed more than just strength to win this war.

Julianne enjoyed this veiw while it lasted. Once they started their journey for the stones this place too would be devoured by the shadows. it was such a shame. She leaned once more on the railings of the small hut and looked up. the world would be devoured again and it was their chance to stop it.
    Last edited by AlyKun17; 04-09-2012 at 01:00 AM.

Thank you Spazz of this AWESOME sig banner!!!

~Ler's Apocalypse// [Omega Zero & AlyKun] Tales of Epica//Powers//Demon Hunters on Campus//
    Made Flesh//~The Refuge~//T/MA A different generation//Ghost Academy//A Dream Come True//Oni-Kaiju Highschool
    Contest entries:
    Diary Entry: Winter '95//
    You wanna do a 1 on 1 RP? Or maybe Gm and RP with me? PM me

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Near the lakeside was Allfons, sitting on the on the ground, with his arms wrapped around his legs.
    He was staring at the lake with a plain emotionless face, while singing a song.
    Ocasionally the wind would blow through his clothes.

While the wing was blowing through his clothes, he picked up a flower, and threw it in the air, let it get carried away by the wing current.

"Hoist the old mast down my boys. Hoist the old mast down."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Julianne then kept the map in her pouch and proceeded to the lakeside where one of the other mentors , Allfons, was commonly found.

The wind blew as she descended to the lakeside. She could make out the outline of a young boy sitting down on the lush green grass. That was Allfons alright. He liked being alone. he was not one to let out feelings to other people but Julianne understands that. She was always so very curious about how Allfons became so "emotionless" but out of respect she didn't attempt to ask him.

She kept a smile on her face as she sat next to the young man.

She then looked up at the sun. "Beautiful day." She started the conversation. She didn't know what else to say to this young boy. he was awfully quiet. She then looked at him. "Anything the matter?" She asked him. It wasn't as if she wasn't used to his silence but she was just worried for a comrades sake, for a friends sake.

"our trainees are waiting." She told him with a smile. "our war begins again friend." She told him. She took everything in and smiled as if it was a smiling matter. She channeled all her bad energy, her sadness, fears and the such and look at it in a positive light, and always thinkin positively about their outcome. Some people do not understand this about her but this is what is what keeps her sane in the midst of all the chaos.

~Ler's Apocalypse// [Omega Zero & AlyKun] Tales of Epica//Powers//Demon Hunters on Campus//
    Made Flesh//~The Refuge~//T/MA A different generation//Ghost Academy//A Dream Come True//Oni-Kaiju Highschool
    Contest entries:

I
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Allfons turned to Julianne and said: "It seems so peaceful here, yet everything is caught in war...Watching everything burn away, in the carnage, experiencing utter sadness... I can't understand it..."
    He scooped up some water with his right glove and looked at his reflection in the scooped up water, saying: "I...Who am i, really...How is it that out of everyone, i had to survive...I can't understand it..."
    He put the scooped up water back in to the lake and looked down at the lush grass, saying in a quiet tone, giving of a vibe of sadness and fear, without showing any emotions, whatsoever: "Julianne, what should i do?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Julianne smiled at him and put her arm around his shoulder. He seemed so vulnerable who would ever think that this emotionless little boy was an amazing fighter?

"Allfons, There are things in this world that are better off unexplained." She looked at her glass-like reflection on the clear water of the huge lake. "Not everything in the world has an explanation, Not everything in this world needs an explanation. What is really important is that you do the task given to you. No more asking why it's about just doing it and following what you think is right." she told in with a warm smile. Such a strong fighter this boy is and yet he was just a boy.

"now come on, we shall wake up those trainees." She stood up and offered Allfons a hand. "The faster they learn their powers, the faster we can journey to find the first stone."

"you know what you should do?" She smiled at him. "You stay by Salvus, Stay by us. Fight with us and make the world a better place for the future generations. Have courage, have faith and be strong Allfons." She said to him finally with a smile on her face and her hand extended out to him.

Contest entries:

I
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Alffons, looked at Julianne, with a an emotionless expression and shining eyes...
    He then grabbed her hand and said: "Yeah...I guess you're right...For now, we should do what we can and have hope."
    As he stood up, he grabbed his left arm with his right hand and stared at the dazzling sun for a while, while the wind was blowing through his clothes.
    He then turned to Julianne and said: "Well, i guess we better go check the trainees.....I hope they'll accept me as a mentor..." in the fearful tone of his.

Senpai
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Nearing the far south side of the lake, not commonly found there was Marissa, or Rissa as the others liked to call her. Her auburn and crimson mixed hair color and fox tail accessory, being carried by the wind as it blew past her. She wasn't doing anything particular at the moment, but she seems to be eyeballing a small fish in the lake intently.

She watched as the fish swam in the lake consistently, sometimes in a circle, sometimes just going back and forth between two points. She smiled, knowing that once she and the rest of Salvus set out to find the first stone of Ler, this is a luxury she won't ever find again. As well as the roaring waterfall. And this may the only time where Rissa's been able to sleep fully at nights without having a sudden nightmare of her family being taken away.

Rissa then walked towards waterfall that overlooked the lake. Once she got up to the waterfall, executing her physical prowess, she lunged towards a small cliffside on the side of the waterfall and sat there, with her legs crossed.

This was a personal spot for Rissa to go, it's where she would stare the moonlight at nights whenever she gets the chance, this was her little world.

Prancing around in a field filled with daises!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hannah released the string again. The arrow went whizzing through the trees, straight onto the bottom half of a dead stump. It clattered to the ground as the structure snapped.

"Dammit Hannah!" Hannah cursed herself, throwing down the bow and curling up in a ball next to it. "You got up early to train, and you can't even shoot a damn arrow straight." Hannah kicked the bow with her boot.

She soon enough went to retrieve the broken arrow from the tree stump, and slung the bow over her back. She didn't bother putting the broken arrow in the quiver. She ventured back the way she came, until eventually she reached the edge of the beautiful lake near the training grounds. It was still and calm there, and she could see people around the outsides.

"And I'm meant to be the last hope for humanity.." Hannah muttered to herself as she walked back towards the grounds. "Can't even shoot a stupid arrow straight."

It surprised Hannah she was up this early, since usually she never got up for anything. The whole thrill of being trained in archery must have pulled her out of bed. Hannah made her way back to her room and changed into something more fitting and comfortable. What she wore before was thick and hot. It was cold outside, but track pants and a singlet would do for now.

Senpai
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Minutes have passed, about 10 minutes or so, the wind still bowing calmly. Rissa gazed at the sky until it was time to head to the training grounds. She usually starts off her morning with an intensive training exercise.

Rissa got up and jumped down alongside the waterfall, landing gently, with one foot. Her physical peak embraces her speed and agility. She proceeded to head towards the Salvus house to get her things. Making her way to her belongings, she spots Hannah in her room getting ready to take on the day.

"Hello Hannah! Fine morning isn't it!" She enthusiastically shouted to Hannah with a big great smile. If she smiled anymore, she might dislocate the hinge of her jaw. "What has got you up so early my dear?" She asked.
    Last edited by Ryoku; 04-12-2012 at 01:00 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just about the same time as Rissa Julianne entered the house with Allfons. She house looked magnificent. Like an old renaissance house. Huge chandeliers hung from the ceiling and a beautiful red carpet floor greeted the people who entered the room. The furniture was finely carved white wood that complimented the pure white walls that the house had.

Spoiler: CLick 

As Julianne and Allfons walked in between the stair to the receiving area of the house she could hear a conversation being started. Julianne smiled. The Trainees are up early. She made out the voice as one of the mentors.

Spoiler: Click 

As she reached the living room of the house she found Rissa talking to one of their trainees. Julianne remembered her as Hannah, the archer. She then looked at Allfons.
    "Well well, I guess you are up early young hannah." She smiled at her "A good morning to you too Miss Rissa."
    Anne then gave Allfons a nudge as if to tell him to say hi.
    "This is Allfons Zeel by the way." She looked at hannah. "He will be your mentor during this time of your discovery of powers. I do wish that you discover them fast for we need to get moving." She said with a calm smile.

Fine light lit up the room and the beautiful white walls light up as the light entered form the large window. it was warm. It was as if there was no battle for peace and justice but they would not be fooled by the beauty of their surroundings now for this place is only this way because of their presence. They had to move and quick if they want the whole world to be a paradise such as this.

Behind her smiles Julianne was exhausted. She was up all night planning a good rout to Menona City. The only available route she knew off was through Fabre. It would be dangerous but from the center of Fabre they would head east into the dark forests and follow a dirt path to Menona. She didn't inform any one of this. Her mentors are busy with their trainees and the mentors needed to focus their energy into helping the trainees. All will know about the route in due time. Right now what was crustal was the trainees learning their powers. But in the course of these days, if misfortune struck, The trainees would have to venture into the journey without knowing their powers...

Contest entries:

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast