Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~The Refuge~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ~The Refuge~

OOC https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28744

__________________________________________________ ________

Jay headed through the forest. He was following Isis, the White Wolf with the blue eyes. She was a strange one; nearly all White Wolves were purely albino, pink eyes, pink skin, white fur. But Isis had blue eyes and an odd, blueish tinge to her skin and fur that made her stand out in her pack. She was off on her own now, doing what, Jay was not sure. But something about this wolf intrigued Jay. He had heard once that people and animals whose eyes match have a special connection. He doubted this was true but Jay had been proved wrong before.... Not that he'd admit it.

But Isis's eyes were royal blue, not dull or icy blue like other, normal wolves Jay had seen. Her eyes were the same as his. She was different, as was he. He followed her down the winding paths and somehow managed to lose her in a dark patch of trees. He sighed. Let her go. Wolves were not meant to be treated as dogs. They were not pets.

He headed back, deciding to check the Newcomer's Path for any more like the Clan. Children and adolescents with Insight had been coming here more often now, finding their ways. This was good. Jay was certain he could protect them; provide them with a home that truly understood. And Jay, though a rather distant person, was also very loyal and would die for any one of his Can members.

He hid himself amid the thick trees and branches along the winding paths. Only one with Insight would ever find their way here. It was how Jay found his way, and all the others. By simply walking, not knowing what to look for, not caring. Just walking -or running- to get away. Jay still didn't quite understand this, but he didn't lead anything on. He couldn't have his Clan members thining their leader was as clueless about this world as they. He knew certain tricks, and had some advanced skills in his developing powers, but he still didn't know what they meant.

Shaking the thoughts away, Jay continued to search, peering into the darkness with his royal blue eyes. Silently, he wondered where Isis had gone.
    Last edited by Solekii; 04-17-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Walking thru the path,Zatory wondered what was in the other side,he has been lost for several hours but something in his mind, a sense was informing him to keep going.he had no clue, He wore his white robe that was swaying in the wind and had no shoes.His hair in his eyes and his mind set on finding the path, hoping someone will guide him through."why?" he thought. "I too could be accepted...but why must i suffer the outcomes of an outcast...surely I could have been normal as well". A tear formed from his right eye. he wanted to feel accepted not rejected. He wanted to smile as he walked this interesting twisting path,but that was far from his spiritual self.

He began to slow down. He was fighting his feet to go on. He knew he had to follow the voice. He had to,for it was the only thing he had left. He pushed him self up and grabed a leaf. The leaf was his spirit. He promised would not release the the leaf until he could find the light at the end of this path of destiny. He walked and walked. He sat down for a short period of time,realized the significance of the leaf and began strolling once again...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sam sighed as she followed the crooked path of the forest. It wasn't something she was scared off. What was she to be scared of now that she was alone. she was more afraid of people than just being in a forest alone. As she sounds of the forest seeped into her mind she walked aimlessly following the peculiar path she had discovered not too long ago.

Why you ask? Sam was different. so very different. Hated for her difference and forced to leave behind everything. she sighed as she filled her mind with such worries. She let the wind blow it away and let her head be consumed with the sounds of the forest.

Trickling water she heard as she walked passed the dew covered leaves. The birds chirping up high on the trees, The crunches of leaves as she took her every step. This was so much better than the voices of people shouting at her. She made her way though the thick path.

At first she was hesitant but what has she got to lose? No one loved her, no one cared for her. She might as well disappear right there and then. But then she believed that if she had no more purpose in the world she would have been dead so long ago. She believed that there was a reason why she had these visions. Somehow, She needed to find out and tell herself that she was no monster.

She breathed in deeply as she walked the path of the unknown being cautious of her surrounding being ever so wary.

Thank you Spazz of this AWESOME sig banner!!!

~Ler's Apocalypse// [Omega Zero & AlyKun] Tales of Epica//Powers//Demon Hunters on Campus//
    Made Flesh//~The Refuge~//T/MA A different generation//Ghost Academy//A Dream Come True//Oni-Kaiju Highschool
    Contest entries:
    Diary Entry: Winter '95//
    You wanna do a 1 on 1 RP? Or maybe Gm and RP with me? PM me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jay had been following the two from a distance. They were walking different paths, but from his post, he could see them both. And he knew were both were headed.

Up ahead, the two paths intertwined. He would wait until both the boy and the girl were together, that way he could introduce himself to both at once. And with more than one person there, it was less likely they would chose not to follow Jay.

He smiled and continued watching the two as they headed down the Newcomer's path. A long way from their homes. A long way from the judgmental eyes of society.

Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Zatory,with leaf in hand, continued on his journey through the grass coverd path. He looked up ahead and saw the opening of a new path. He thought,"was it possible...that there was another path that intertwined with mine?" He kept walking but which each step he grew more tired some. His eys now almost completely shot. He did not want to ose his spirit leaf so he placed it in a small pocket inside his pure white shirt.

He came up to the intersection between the two paths. He noticed the voice was getting closer and clearer. He could sense the pressence of somebody, but who? He sat down near the edge of a nearby bush. He laid there visible from all directions in case someone were to find him. His eyes could not hold any longer, and after a minute he was lost in the dream world. He slept silently,but with hopes that someone will find him in the path to happinness...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alex had been traveling for what seemed like weeks in truth it was only about ten days time. Sometimes her visions of what she must do often lead her to some strange situations but it seemed they eventually got back on course. The blonde haired women now wandered in the forest. The sun light trickling in through the leaves over head making it a beautiful mix of colors, however at least Alex was prepare. Her life on the farm made sure her endurance was up and she was not tired as of yet this traveling was mentally exhausting however physically it was juts like a hard days work nothing to threat about.

Birds chirped over head giving the area a peaceful and serene look and feel. Her empathy for the environment made her feel at ease, she could tell deep within her this was a safe place the ecosystem was sound and prosperous. Alex’s hat was tipped off over her head held on by a string around her neck so she wouldn’t loose the garment. She wore short blue jean shorts and a baby blue halter top. A soft breeze past Alex as she walked some leaves on the ground were blown up into the air dancing with a passion as they were tossed about. Stopping she sighed, almost distraught not sure of herself “Why would my powers lead me here of all places in the middle of the forest? It makes no sense….” She said out loud.

Leaning against a large half dead oak tree she looked up into his barren branches. She had not taken the actual path itself she was wondering through the forest taking the direct line towards the camp even though she didn’t realize it. The paths actually were a longer distance then the straight path that Alex took. Alex was probably unseen by the watcher due to the fact she took this route. “WHY AM I GOING THIS WAY!” She screamed in frustration load enough that the boy at the end where the paths intersect could have heard her from the distance. Birds flew off startled from the girl’s sudden outburst making it very clear where she was. “This makes little to no sense who would live in the forest! My uncle did but that’s beside the point. You have to hunt you have to farm you can’t just live on bark and rabbit ears!” She ranted mad at herself for listening to these visions, half the time they didn’t make sense.

Slumping down she sat at the base of the barren tree looking up into its branches once more. Suddenly another vision hit her, in the vision the girl was walking ahead and soon the brush cleared to reveal a intersection in the paths she refused to take, and another. Someone was waiting for her his eyes shown experience something she could respect and were flecked with golden colors. The two would meet or were supposed to. It was then that her vision ended. “So you dragged me all the way out here to meet a boy…” She sighed softly rubbing her temples. “At least someone else is here” She said as she stood once more and started walking.

Alex walked moving around the thick intertwining roots of the forest trees. Noticing the animal tracks through out the woods not the least of which was a wolf’s. “So a pack makes this place its home too…” Alex said softly looking at the tracks as she continued to walk. The girl was only about 200 feet away from her destination, away from the intersection of the two paths. It was then that she heard nonsensical whispers in her ears. Someone was sleeping in her range of telepathy dreams are the easiest to read next to abundant emotion.
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The white haired boy sat in deep slumber. His mind in dream land and completely unaware of the outside world. The worries of his journey postponed for the time being, and his leaf safely in his pocket. He dreamed of a forest,fimilar to the one was in in the real life, but darker and more terrifying. The boy in his dream,wearing only a black robe, ran around in the darkness not knowing what to do or where to go. He wasnt crying,but smiling.

The dream boy kept repeating a question from time to time. "Where are you?" as if he were playing a game of hide-and-seek. He repeated this words as he climbed low branches, hopped from rock to rock, and slithered around the thorn bushes. The boy was energetic and full of laughs and smiles. The forest seemed to get darker and darker until a girl's voice completely repelled the darkness and caused a burst of light to take over the forsaken forest.

"WHY AM I GOING THIS WAY!", screamed the little female.

At that time,Zatory had to open his sleepy eyes and gave out a little yawn. After a few seconds he remembered the girl's voice and what it said. His eyes widened and his eyes looked firmly into the second path that intersected to where he stood. He inhaled deeply and gave out a shout that could be heard at least 200 feet away from him,"IS ANYBODY THERE?!" He waited for a response hoping that at least one being cold communicate back with him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alex walked on avoiding the tree roots that reached up to the world trying to catch someone in their midst. Deep down she know in fact she was going the right way but in truth this made no sense. How do people even survive here without a farm? She thought climbing over a fallen tree trunk. While in the midst of climbing over it she heard a voice it was masculine and yelled back IS ANYBODY THERE!? This surprised Alex, and unfortunately for her she lost her grip on the large log and tumbled back.

Now on the ground and in the dirt Alex sighed, at least she knew people were actually here and this was not some giant goose chase. Standing up from where she had tumbled; Alex brushed the dirt off her attire and shook her head some making sure it was off for the most part. Cupping her hands over her mouth she called back to the person “I’m here!” her voice echoed back towards Zatory.

The voice did not come from down the path instead it came from the woods between the two paths. She sounded closer now not by much granted but she was making her way over. Alex sighed and decided this was getting aggravating walking through the woods so she tried. Tried her best to activate her levitation abilities, letting her mind wander some almost flow freely her body lifted a tad off the ground. She was just enough above the ground to avoid the brush below and with that she directed herself toward the voice able to move much faster without avoiding brush.

It was about ten minutes later that she could see the exit. The forest cut off a bit and made way for a clearing, an intersection of two paths. Alex stopped her levitating and then walked the last ten feet or so towards the intersection. Coming out of the woods in between the two paths, she looked as if she had an easy time of getting through the area. Before levitating she actually did she was good with rougher terrain able to handle it better due to her farm life. As she exited the forest she noticed a boy with white hair “Were you the one yelling at me?”
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Zatory looked into the path that seemed endless. In hope of watching a fellow soul come out and greet him. But alas, no one had appeared. He then turned to the path he was to overcome, termined to keep going until he caught a glance of eyes staring at him. He leaned forward to see a little clearer but the figure had hidden from him. He took his first step into the new direction and stooped to the sound of the female voice.

"I'm here!" her voiced echoed through the forest around him. His eyes widen a bit and he waited for the figure to come closer. He sensed her soul getting closer and closer and exitement was building up inside his body but had no change in his expression. He stood there until finaly the girl arrived. She was very unique as she wore her fingerless gloves and wore clothes that Zatory was unaware of.

The necklace she wore caught Zatory's attention. He saw that it was not the fanciest thing in the shed, but she wore it aniways. "Did it have sentimental value? Was it for good luck? Did it help her out in life? Why?" This question ran around his head as the girl,who was almost his height, came out of the forest and asked him,"Were you the one yelling at me?"

He quickly nodded and answered," Yes, I sensed a presence of someone so I called out." He looked with determination into the direction she had come from, and asked the girl," Did you happen to meet someone else in your trail? For I sense another female heading this way." He looked over her shoulders awaiting for her response that will determine his sense's accuracy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OO Recap please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast