Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoids: Cataclysm

Better Then Expected
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mature, Romance, Parody, General
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

in this RP it's a person who can fuze with a zoid. they're half human and half machine

A Dandy Guy in Space
    Bark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

A genezoid isn't really a thing, I made it up. google what an organoid is, and a genezoid is a combo of a human and an organoid

Thanks to Karma for the dandiest set
    Spoiler: RPs I'm in 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Deleted :3...kinda
    Last edited by Miss. Bear™; 04-26-2012 at 05:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FINALLY IM DONE =_=

Name:Valissnia de Serlita

Race: human pilot

Appearance: https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=...view&id=811732

Zoid: Elto gynila- https://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly...huido1_500.png (it's like a tiger :3)

Zoid weapons and abilities: Laser light energy sword *color blue model 2B* Light mechanical gun *With
    Ice type ammo for a stun/slow affect* Laser pulse rifle Model T23 standard with upgraded scope,light missile canon. This zoid has a stealth ability, from its slender shape it can move excellently in rough terrain and can climb well from it's tiger-like build, it also has the special ability to accelerate but it also has a 35% chance to max out making the zoid "VERY" slow.

Personality: She's cold but she has great manners,She hate's large crowds or people who talk about others all the time. She rather be on her heel's than sit and watch the show.

Morals/Beliefs: She believes zoids were used as weapon's, or more to say "Toys" or tool's, she also thinks that the only existence for a zoid is for the desire of the user and not the zoid.

Bio:When she was little she lived in a small town, The town was called lunaia. Famous for it's thieves and robbery's she grew up poor with three sisters and one brother,She always thought she was a bur-don on her family ever since her father died because she was too young to help with the work and would often hear her sisters speaking ill of her efforts. When she was 12 she ran away from home, knowing it would be easier for her mother to raise less children. But luckily for her she was an excellent
    Enginer and got a quick job at a repair shop, there she learned more about zoid mechanics and how they work. She got better each day till one day Her boss fired Her because she was about to make a large sale and could buy the shop. After that she lived in the slums for About a year. Begging,Stealing,Piracy and whatever else it took for her to survive till one day a stranger walked up to her and said, I Can help you. She just stared at him for a while than she replied How so? My life is over..im just going to die here so ill just give up now ...go away... He replied, Fine have it your way. Than she said wait...How can you help me? He replied. I can make your life worse or better, Only the strong may survive the path i fallow and the weak shall perish and rot ...Now for you to know if you say yes to my offer, you will ride down the path of hell and far worse than your current problems now. Do you understand? She replied yes i understand and her new path began.

She became a bandit. A quite succefull one at the most with her " New found" partner in crime. They had to cross deserts gulfs sea's and much more, why? well because he was also a bit of a sociopath, but after about three weeks or so she was getting real tired of him. Always taking "ALOT" more than his share in the profit, making her do all the work and go hunt food. Till one day she told him about himself in a...ehm...extremely inappropriate manner. He told her to leave and come back when she was ready to "apologize". She wasn't going to take that and left in the open dessert...

Lost and confused she walked about 5 miles getting more fatigued every minute,when she saw a narrow crack with shade in the ground. She disided it was a safe secure place to rest she so she crawled inside it, she was taking a nap (for about 5 seconds) when she heard a noise, She looked to the left corner and saw something. It was a zoid! It looked like an older model but in was in perfect shape...besides the large gash on it's back. Luckily she always carry's a tool box and could easily repair it. And so she did...it didn't turn on...she thought it had some type of internal damage but than the lights flashed on. It startled her so bad she fainted (she tends to do that sometimes)

She woke up in the zoid! She didn't know where it was going or what to do when it spoke.

RETURNING THE FAVOR.

She replied, I-I Don't know what to do!

it replied

AUTOPILOT ENISHEATED WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUEL?

She replied, Uh..ok i guess but were is your master? Would't they be mad if i took you like this?

It replied

FORMER PILOT... DESERTION....

she replied

Oh..im sorry to here that...does that mean im your new master?

it replied

PROVE YOUR SKILL.

She replied, i can handle that.
    Last edited by Miss. Bear™; 04-26-2012 at 07:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sorry double posy DX

A Dandy Guy in Space
    Bark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Wow, I really like your charrie Eqilita! Well done! If you wouldn't mind, just edit the 2nd post with your CS to make it say like post removed or something like that

Thanks to Karma for the dandiest set
    Spoiler: RPs I'm in 

Better Then Expected
    Mature, Romance, Parody, General
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She is pretty badass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hell yush :3

Mentioned