Page 1 of 24 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] The School From Beyond

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default [PG-13] The School From Beyond

IC

PG-13 type deal. So no cursing! Romance is allowed but no Overboard Romance! There can be conflict in school but not to violent. All are welcomed!
    (SEE THE SPOILERS FOR VISUALAID OF THE STORY )
    STORY

You thought school was boring? Well not at this School! This highschool is placed in the sky! Miles away from the earth! It is the year 30XX and cities in the sky exist! With this school you will never forget the good highschool times! This is an RP you dont want to miss and all are welcomed to join!In the Sky world of Zaisia, Humans and Hybrids live in peace all together as well as in the world eart below them. The highschool know as Cloud high holds the majority of students of ages 13-19, that live in the sky. They also accept students from earth for they belive in communication throught genearations.

Hybrids are people who are half animal and half human. They live among the humans with no problem at all. In addition to the hybrids having their animal abilities,humans and hybrids of this era carry what they call GEOs. The GEOs gave them a unique power over one element. The would carry the GEOs are all time with them since it was like a form of I.D.

The people in sky world drove virtual trains and mobiles, but for the unlicesenced highschoolers they were allowed to ride AIRBOARDS. This AIRBOARDs were custimized by the user and were very popular in the sky as well as on earth. Some kids are also allowed to to use AIR SHOES which lets them hover of the ground at small distance. Students may start driving at age 18. At 16 they may have a motorcycle.

The school is divided into small floating islands not to far apart from each other. They were close so students could ride from one to another with ease. The islands on top looked like earth but from far away seemed like giant meteors floating about.

The classes are all changed a bit(I will post subjects later). The school itself is an adventure with its individual islands of diffrent terrains and forms of entertainment. The teachers were all kind and have their own since of charisma in them.

The people in the Sky world dressed just like on earth. But some of the girls wear small wings on their head to symbolize that they are from sky world even hybrids as well. The boys wore whatever but like to show off gears. The gears most kids wore were gloves and goggles for that was a requirement of the Airride law. Each kid has their own locker where they could place their boards and gears with no intrusions.

The year was beginning and school was ready to take in the newcomers so prepare for the Sky city's own CLOUD HIGHSCHOOL is waiting for you to join!(More info onn the bottom)

Spoiler: Headmaster/principal belive it or not! 

Spoiler: School Campus 

Spoiler: The World In the Sky 

GEOs
    Spoiler: GEOs 

AIRBOARDs
    Spoiler: Examples of Airboards 

SKY LOOKS
    Spoiler: Examples but dosent mean you have to look like them 

THE RULES

1. You MUST be active! This is a Requirement. At least one post a day or when your turn comes in the IC posts.

2.At least two paragraphs long 4 lines each. have good details.But not a whole book

3.Do not Double post or ask non-IC questions in the IC!

4.Have Fun! Its an adventure! Let your imagination run wild!

5. I'll give you warnings if you do something wrong but I wont kick you out, just correct and move on Live and learn.

6. Dont let this die off please!

7.Goal is to keep it alive and going for eternity

8. NO DOMINATING THE IC, simply wait for 2-3 people to post then you may post. Cool?

Characters

1. Only humans and Hybrids! Hybrids can be any animal of our choosing!

2.Your powers are of your control as long as it dosent go overboard!

3. Have fun! The scene is Futuristic and its bound to make you remember high school!

4. Enjoy life!

5. QUESTIONS? PM me

6.You may choose to come from earth or start alraedy as a Zasia Citizen. Or one who has never gone to earth.

7. Any powers your not sure about for your Hybrid or Geo just talk to me.

8. All students will start in their first year! (13-15) U may make another character of a higher grade(!6-19) but ure main character must be first year
    HUMAN CHARACTER SHEETS

Name:
    Gender you seek:(Straight or...)
    Geo power:(One Element and abilities. At least three for now)
    Appearence:(Pic is preffered but description is fine)
    Your sky gear: (If u choose to have some)
    Personality:( at least a paragrapgh with 5 lines)
    Bio:(Two paragraphs 5 lines. Where do you live in the Sky or came from earth? Family? Special event? What brought you up here?)
    Others:(Whatever)

HYBRID CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
    Gender you seek:(Straight or...)
    Geo power:(One Element and abilities. At least three for now)
    Hybrid Type:
    Hybrid abilities: (only three for the whole RP so choose wisely)
    Appearence:(Pic is preffered but description is fine. If pic, then one only since you are permanently one and cannot morph)
    Your sky gear: (If u choose to have some)
    Personality:( at least a paragrapgh with 5 lines)
    Bio:(Two paragraphs 5 lines. Where do you live in the Sky or came from earth? Family? Special event? What brought you up here?)
    Others:(Whatever)

I will post mine soon but if you have questions about your Character or the story dont be afraid to ask! And I do reserves for GEOs

RESERVES:
    Elements= Tell me and i will

ACCEPTED CHARATERS SO FAR...
    Spoiler: Senji Prend-Zatory 

Spoiler: Yuki s. (Scelen) Einsinad- AlikaKamashi 

Spoiler: Aurus Maign~ IIzak 

Spoiler: Thomas Ng- Kamakazikid8 

Spoiler: Amelia-Halfbreed's 

Spoiler: Rosemary-sunlight 

Spoiler: Ramayr- Toastdurr 

TEACHERS-Extra character if you'd like to do both

Name:
    subject:
    Attitude towards students:
    Appearence:
    Extra:

Spoiler: Alika's Teacher CS 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im interested :3
    Made by the wonderful yuuku

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I WANT TEH POWAH OF FIRE :3 RESERVE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I ALSO CALL LIGHTNING!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name:Lenny "The magician" Cain
    Gender you seek:Male
    Geo power: LIGHTNING :3
    Lightning fog-makes a perimeter of electricity in the air.
    Shock waves
    Hordes of energy pushed into the ground creating a shock push back force.
    Lightning brethe
    So baddash right :3
    Hybrid Type: Bunny
    Hybrid abilities: Can run very fast and has wonderful agility and dexterity, she can kick hard and fast so move jo face
    Appearence:https://safebooru.org//samples/811/sa...37a.jpg?816228
    Your sky gear:Exo-Googles and Emergency shoe rockets :3
    Personality:She's really nice when you get too know her and will openly give you a warm welcome, but that welcome can become warn out if you think she's one of those goody-goody be back at home before 9:00 blush all the time where very little skirts and act like you didn't see your underwear girls because the fact she's noting like that. Shes very down to earth and hates sarcasm and can really throw a punch if you get where im going.

Bio:When lenny was small and lived in the sky she lived with her parents who practiced magic arts at some type of school for magicians and illusionists in training, she always loved magic and super power's, she even had what she called the "Stock Pile" of comic books manga and anime dvds. Her parents teached her a few things about magic and when she turned forthteen they got to the advanced stuff, When she turned fithteen they got her a geoboard, man did she love that thing...but tragedy struck when she turned sixthteen. Right after she did her mother died of sickness and her father left. But hey she wouldn't get a bad wrap like that. She now lives with her caring grandmother who taught her parents about magic and is still teaching her.
    Others:She has heterocromia and likes Cookies :3
    Last edited by Miss. Bear™; 05-05-2012 at 07:16 AM.

Psychological, Dark Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If you’re looking for more players, don’t forget to make use of all the features that RPA has to offer. You can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here and if you post here, you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welll then I call ice water and darkness >_> And I am far more interested in this one

Unless ice and water are the same element in which case I will pick another

hmmmm... =-= Should I be a tiger a fox or dragon or something else which I cant think of
    Last edited by AlikaKamashi; 05-04-2012 at 10:56 AM.
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wellim interested but for some reason the spoiers wont open for me
    "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." - Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 24 123 ... LastLast