Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is Love?![M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default This is Love?![M]

[M] for language, violence is allowed but in this RP not so much, and sexual situations...

Okay so I was watching the anime Shuffle! and the idea of an RP hit me! It will have the same idea but diffrent characters and plot and setting. so you dont need to watch Shuffle! anime to join at all dont know how many would join this but is worth the try. this is for both girls and boys

This Is a Romantic-Comedy that also includes magic and diffrent groups..just read it and you'll see it is pretty good if you need info on shuffle! send me a PM and I could summarize it.

Story

The story takes place in modern times. But Demons and Gods live in peace with humans. The main character is a normal boy who lost his parents and now lives with a formal classmate who's parents used to be good friends with the boy's parents. They died at an early age for Issei(ME). Ever since the boy has been taken care off by the girl and her dad.

The girl's dad is alsways on buisnesses so the girl always makes breakfast and cleans the hous. She also does all the chores and packs lunch for Issei and her. She doesen't mind at all, but Issei is always truing to convince her to slow down and relax a little. Her mom died and she blamed it on the boy which later develops into a big dramatic conflict when she finds a post card that explains that her mother's death was actually her fault.

Ten years ago,demons and gods did not live in the human world but the daughter of god met issei as a little boy, and they had so much fun that she promised herself she would come back to marry him. Same story applies to the daughter of the Demon king. This girl met up with issei a couple of days after the God princess and also promised herself she would return for him.

Theres also a smaller girl who was used for experiments in the demon world and had heard about Issei from the demon princess,so the girl escasped and searched all over for him. She is very shy and likes cute things.

Issei has other friends that are girls that soon come to realize that they are in love with him because he is so caring and generous. There is also issei's best friend who is a perverted kid who turns anything others say into a sick fantasy.

There are groups for each of the girls that is inlove with Issei.
    (for Example if a girl was name Sai then the group would be the SSS...Secret Sai Society- fun huh? ) Each girl has one and each group has its captain. Their main goal is to have the love of the girls. They follow them and always attack issei with extreme weapons like a bat with nails or a stink gun.

Story Now

Issei lives with the girl who takes care of him. In his first day at his highschool the King of Gods and the king of demons come into his classroom with each of their daughters and persuade issei to marry one on the spot. Of course issei had forgotten about this girls and was surprised to see that they wanted to marry him. The Demon and The God(kings) promised him that whoever he picks he would recieve powers from their world. Issei then decides that he would need a long time to get aquianted with the girls not including the future ones to come.

Plot

All the girls in the story will fall in love with issei and they will all have dates with him and the others will try to sabotoge in any way they can. This world has demons,gods, and half breeds. There are boy parts to play too so this is not just one boy and a bunch of Girls! This story fun and you can make it funny as you wish.

Character Sheets and Description

NOTE: Each character's personality,trait, bio, and name is up to you, the age is about 28 because is M but its represented in first year of highschool.The king of gods and the king of demons get along very well and always have friendly competitiom=ns including helping their daughters win Issei's heart.

If you want a demon girl- They have spell powers and their ears are long and pointy like Link.

If you want a God girl- elemental powers and the ears are like humans but a little pointed.

CHARACTERS:

Issei-(Me)
    Girl who lives with Issei-(vacant)
    God princess-(vacant)
    Demon princess-(Vacant)
    Perverted friend-(vacant)
    King of Gods-(vacant)
    King of Demons-(Vacant)
    Any other classmate Girl demon,god, or human-(Send me the CS) need about 4 more.
    Classmate boys-(need around 4)
    Leader of the girl groups-(diffrent leader for each group depending on how many girls join)

CS for all characters including boys
    Name:
    Species:
    Appearence:(Pic preferred)
    Personality:
    History: (long paragraph but not to long)
    extras:(include what u want)

Any questions ask me PM

Spoiler: Example of a demon and a god. NOTE: The ears!...NO WINGS 

THE RULES

1. You MUST be active! This is a Requirement. At least one post a day or when your turn comes in the IC posts.

2.At least two paragraphs long 4 lines each. have good details.But not a whole book

3.Do not Double post or ask non-IC questions in the IC!

4.Have Fun! Its an adventure! Let your imagination run wild!

5. I'll give you warnings if you do something wrong but I wont kick you out, just correct and move on Live and learn.

6. Dont let this die off please!

7.Goal is to keep it alive and going for eternity

8. NO DOMINATING THE IC, simply wait for 2-3 people to post then you may post. Cool?

Spoiler: ISSEI 

Romance, Mystery, Fantasy, Western...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think your rp might fare better if it were placed in the Parody/Fan Fiction section of the rp forums. If you'd like to do that, I'm sure one of the admins would love to help. Good luck with your rp!

Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

see i thought of that too...i think it might be better but i was confused because the characteer names are made up and the plot is made up too...i need an administraitor....

Psychological, Dark Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

All Mature roleplays need to be in the Mature section, regardless of whether they're parody, fantasy or anything other. This is the correct place for a roleplay rated [M].

If you’re looking for more players, don’t forget to make use of all the features that RPA has to offer. You can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here and if you post here, you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is this going to be a harem rp
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

Romance, Mystery, Fantasy, Western...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oooooh. :[ I thought I was halping. I didn't realize it was rated mature. : o

DISREGARD ME.

*Shuffles away awkwardly*

I am not a clever person.

Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alika~ the anime is like a harem but Idk yeah kinda i guess...i was bored so i made it in my spare time to see if some were interested

Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

My cs ill post it later on the 1 post

Name: Issei Nerigoza
    Species: Human
    Appearence:
    Spoiler: looks 

Personality:Issei is a caring young man who puts others before him. His not greedy unless his faking it to make someone feel appreciated. If he dosent like something he will always say he does to avoid hurting others feelings. If ts rainning he would rather get wet and let the other person be dry than the other way arround. He only punches his perverted best friend when he goes to far causing his friend to collapse but never hurt their friendship. He likes to buy gifts for others and help in anyway possible.
    History: Issei's parents died in a car crash when he was in elementary school. His parents friends took him in and they had a girl about his age living there. The following year the mother died and it caused a big commotion between who's fault was it. The girl was sick at the moment and the mother's death was caused by an explosion in an airplane. After the event they moved a small town in japan were they could start anew. The father is always on long buisness trips but this time he might be gone for the rest of highschool completely so its up to the girl to completely take care of everything but she dosent mind. With this girl he felt conftarble around and didn't think of her in any way than just a friend though she acted more like girlfriend around others. He could see nothing wrong with this yet...
    extras: n/a

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Harem rps are not normally a good idea. Just saying it gets old fast trying to go after one guy. :( that is why they are funny to watch but ten times harder to play.

I am also familiar with the show shuffle >_> your a strange boy watching that willingly
    Watch baka no test I was debating making an rp based off that
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

Anything (:
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

hmm really?...wow...but yeah i just threw this one out there with no thought whatsoever

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast