Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Hearts for One IC: (BG & Jevan) Rated M.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

The Commanding officer looks at Cassandra before he took his leave from the King. Cassandra looking back then to the king. "My Lord, I must take my leave from you for only a short while, I am sure Luna her is more capable of protecting you." The king was a little confused, "Alright, if you wish, but do not stray too long, please." He looks to Luna, "So, how long have you been training?" He asked once he began to walk back to the Throne room.

Cassandra followed the Commanding officer, "Father wait!" Her father stopped in his tracks, "I would like to congratulate you on your victory." She bowed her head, the Commander turns around and glares at Cassandra, "As a nobleman of the family I must do what I can to service his majesty." He shakes his head, "Fighting useless rebels is not quite I had in mind." Then places his hand on Cassandra's shoulder, "I do hope you know what you are doing with his Highness."

Cassandra shrugs off the hand gesture, "Father please, you have shown me better than this, I only do what his Highness thinks for the greater good." She lowers her head a little, "And...he is a good man with a kind heart." She blushes a little. The Commander shakes his head, "My daughter, a noble from the Raulten family and the King can not mix." Cassandra feeling disappointed simply walks away, "Father, be careful with the years you got left, because only you I got left."

The Commander nods his head, "Same goes for you and your friend."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mythology, history, fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

When the King spoke to her, Luna blushed, surprised that he was asking her such a personal question.

"Um, ten years or so. It took me a few years to convince my parents to let me learn how to use a sword," she replied shyly as she walked back to the throne room with the King.

"I miss them," she sighed as she glanced down at the floor before he glanced up at the King, making sure that she paid attention to her surroundings. Her distaction had caused her to trip and twist her ankle earlier, and it would be quite embarassing for her to possibly trip in front of the King.

Avatar and signature made by me.

12/14/2012- Never forget

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"I too miss my family, my mother, and my father." He looks down on the ground a for a while, "Oh and how is your ankle?" He asked, as stopped in his track, "May I take a look?" He asked, and kneels down on the ground and gently touches her ankle, "It doesn't hurt now does it?" He wondered as he gently rubs her ankle.

"10 years is quite a long time for someone to train with such skills." He smiles, "How long has your family been serving mine?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"It's fine," Luna replied as the King stopped. She nodded her head as the King knelt down and touched her bandaged ankle.

"N-not at all," she stuttered as he began to rub her ankle.

"Yes it is. I believe that my family has been serving yours since your grandfather was King. If I remember correctly, my father was your father's bodyguard early in his reign," Luna responded, not mentioning the fact that her father had resigned when her mother was pregnant with her. She wasn't going to mention it to the King, but her mother's pregnancy had given her father the perfect excuse to resign due to his disgust at the previous King's failed attempts to seduce her mother.

12/14/2012- Never forget

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"I think I remember him when I was a young lad." He thought carefully, "Yes I think I have, but I do not remember you or Cassandra much." He stands up and smiles, "It seems your ankle is indeed fine, who ever wrapped your ankle, must have done a very good job."

"Thank you your majesty." Cassandra appears from around the corner and bows. "Ah and there you are as well. Now, let us return back to the castle before the others begin to worry." The kings starts to walk again, Cassandra gives a small pat on the back to Luna.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Luna had been so busy listening to the King that she flinched at the sound of Cassandra's voice. Once Cassandra finished speaking, Luna nodded and flinched again when her friend patted her on the back. She smiled at her friend and followed the King back to the castle, where she hoped she would see tthe cute archer again.

12/14/2012- Never forget

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

The King reached to the Castle throne room. He sits on his throne and looks upon his servants. Before making a long speech, Cassandra hears a door sudden burst.

Looking to the left side, several rebellion soldiers had somehow infiltrated inside the castle walls.

Taking up her shield and revealing her sword, Cassandra positioned herself, "Luna, help me defend the king!" She called out. Reinforcements arrived, armed with swords and bows. The Royal guards surrounded the king as one large shield.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Damn it," Luna muttered under her breath when she saw several of the rebels standing in the throne room. Before Cassandra had finished her sentence, Luna drew her sword and stared at the rebels. A small sigh of relief escaped her lips when she saw that there were reinforcements to help her and Cassandra.

As she turned her gaze back to the rebels, she gasped when she caught sight of her uncle.

How can he oppose the King? He's nothing like his father, she thought, hoping that she wouldn't have to fight her uncle.

12/14/2012- Never forget

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

The king pushed his way through his soldiers, ordering his men and his bodyguards to stand down. He finally got between both parties, Cassandra still held her sword in her hand, watching the rebellion soldiers. Suddenly she realized, Luna's uncle was with the rebels. "Luna." She looks at her and nods her head towards her uncle.

The king standing between both parties. "Listen, please stand down! I do not wish to spill more blood! Not today! Not tomorrow! No more!" Raising his hands to both group.

He looks to the rebellion, "We had so many differences, and my father had cast you outside and branded you exiled." He gives them a serious look on his face, "But today I am here to change that." He sees his father old friend, "If you believe me, please, I only wish to talk about this and end this conflict once and for all." He stood there, waiting for an answer.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

The king pushed his way through his soldiers, ordering his men and his bodyguards to stand down. He finally got between both parties, Cassandra still held her sword in her hand, watching the rebellion soldiers. Suddenly she realized, Luna's uncle was with the rebels. "Luna." She looks at her and nods her head towards her uncle.

The king standing between both parties. "Listen, please stand down! I do not wish to spill more blood! Not today! Not tomorrow! No more!" Raising his hands to both group.

He looks to the rebellion, "We had so many differences, and my father had cast you outside and branded you exiled." He gives them a serious look on his face, "But today I am here to change that." He sees his father old friend, "If you believe me, please, I only wish to talk about this and end this conflict once and for all." He stood there, waiting for an answer.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast