Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OneXOne Roleplay Discussion

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    every genre
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default OneXOne Roleplay Discussion

OneXOneRole-play Discussion; 1x1 Roleplaying games

If you are looking to do a private message role-play , then come here and post your information. Post what days you are available and what you are interested in. Don't come here asking for sexy role-plays though, keep that kind of stuff to private messages.

Once you find a partner, please be sure to start a thread here:

Private Roleplaying Section!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would love to Role play one on one... and it dose not have to be my story alone... I just want to start RPing and show you guys and gals what I can do.
    "In for a Penny in for a pound it's love that makes the world go around!" WS Gilbert

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Two questions.
    A) What do I need to do if my rating is in the post for the RP, but I forgot to put it in the title

B ) Are 1x1 roleplays eligible for Role-Play of the week, or is that there to promote rps that focus moreso on recruitment than a 1x1 situation?

every genre
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let an admin or moderator know... we can edit the thread title for you.

Also, yeah, because RP of the Week is often used for recruiting, it's typically reserved for public roleplays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright cool, I'll get on that. Thanks!

Oh, someone did! Was that you Anne? Well to whoever thanks very much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okey dokey! Well, here goes nothing!
    I love to write, but I also think writing with one other person would be a little bit easier than writing with lots of people. I'm available pretty much everyday until August (especially Saturdays), except for June 21 through about June 25th. I'll be very dedicated to the RP, because I love writing & stick with commitments. I'm open to different genres. So somebody, please pick me as your partner!
    Last edited by word_weaver96; 07-30-2010 at 11:35 AM.
    ~Write To Live. It's That Simple.~

Spoiler: Check Out These RP's: 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

...I've been struggling with an idea for an RP because it just won't work with a bunch of people. It would be a vampire RP, but based less around the romance and more about the horror of what you become when you embrace a life made out of death... Something more about disillusionment than seduction. Finding a strength in having none. That you have to be a monster to become a monster. I want to go back to the classic Victorian styles of romantic horror.

I'll stop rambling.

The premise is that it is modern times, today. But there is an old house at the end of a forgotten lane in a small town and therein lives a vampire. He is very old and very lonely, and looking to 'sire' a companion since the... trouble... with his last... Because this is not so simple a process as you might think.

Anyone willing to cross nightmares gate? If you've ever wanted to start off as a normal person and become a vampire instead of simply showing up in a story as one already established... I promise to horrify the desire right back out of you. Or maybe not?

It might not be a terribly long RP as RPs go and you don't have to post quickly, it's not epic or anything but if you're looking for something with a surreal atmosphere...something between black and white and sepia, if you've ever wondered at the dreadful science of being undead...

Drop me a PM.

(This will not be something M rated. I don't believe in pulling punches in story telling, but I am more a fan of implied violence- it can be so much more terrifying when your imagination has to tell you what just happened.)
    "I made this half-pony-half-monkey monster to please you. But now I get the feeling that you don't like it- what's with all the screaming? You like monkeys! You like ponies! Maybe you don't like monsters so much... Maybe I used too many monkeys... Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?"

Clans:
    Spoiler: If you aren't already in a Clan or a Guild drop us by! 
    Looking for a Role Play?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hmmm, I don't really know what to say here, so I'll keep it basic.

I love doing 1x1 rps, so if you're ever looking for a partner to test out an odd new idea on, or just want to have some fun doing something standard I'll gladly join in. Just drop me a pm.

I'm really up for any Genre/Setting/Whatever, and I only have two real pet peeves: First off, I would prefer to go with someone that doesn't just do one line posts (kinda standard for this site really, but I thought I'd say it anyways...) The second is very simple, no weepy useless characters! I'm not talking about a character with a tragic background or anything like that, more a character whose only in character action is to run to point A and cry for length of time B. I've played with some of these people before, and it can get physically painful... >_<

So yeah, just don't go weeping in every post and we'll get along fine .

That's about it... Just drop me a line if you ever feel like starting something.
    Been gone for... Forever. Good to be back though!

Sorry to everyone that I was talking with before I disappeared >_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Familiar, I know you said you're open to any genre, but were you thinking about anything specifically?
    ~Write To Live. It's That Simple.~

Spoiler: Check Out These RP's: 

sci-fi, fantasy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've got an idea bustling around in my head that I stole a bit of this and a bit of that. Its a bit of a Treasure Hunter/The Librarian/Sorcerer's Apprentice/King Arthur/Witchblade/Ancient Legends mix. Pm Me, if you are interested enough for the full story.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast