Page 1 of 290 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: West Hills Haunted High [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Macabre
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default West Hills Haunted High [M]

Rated M for language. Violence and Sexual Scenes will probably hit PG-16 at the most.
    Always accepting!
    theteejaii is my co-GM
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Parents and Students,

Welcome to West Hills High! We offer the finest boarding school education money can buy! Don't mind the nasty rumors about this place being haunted. They're just ghost stories. Your child is perfectly safe at West Hills. West Hills has been proudly running in the old Westminster Mansion since 1961, when my ancestors decided to make their home into a boarding school. Here at West we offer all the basic core classes: Math, Science, Social Studies and Language Arts. We also offer Music, Gym/Health, Art and French. Our teachers are wonderful and will make your students feel at home away from home! Each student will have a room with a bed, a desk, telephone and bathroom that has a sink, toilet, and bathtub. Our uniforms are by House. Phoenix house wears red and Falcon house wears blue. Students will remain in uniforms Mon-Fri and on special days. We do have rules and offenders will be punished. I look forward to meeting your children on the first day. Please be reminded that parents are not to remain on school campus after the assembly.

Sincerly,
    Headmistress Gelda Westminster

You have been selected to attend the boarding school West Hills High. Despite the many rumors of the school being haunted, and the large number of student deaths, the school has been running since 1961. Maybe you like the sound of adventure. Maybe you hate it, and don't want to be here. Doesn't matter. When you go to West Hills, there's no leaving....

Houses
    West Hills has 2 Houses. Falcon and Phoenix. The school claims that the houses are randomly selected, but the students know better.

Falcon house is the house of ''misfits''. Goth kids, Theater kids, Troublemakers, Baddies, Weirdos, People that just can't fit in get put into the House.The Falcon House students live on the East side of the mansion. The East side of the Mansion is more run down, supposedly "more haunted". The suicide and death rate tends to be higher in this House, and these students tend to get more punishments.

Phoenix house is the house of the normal, the smart, the talented, the popular, the rich and the well liked. It's basically the opposite of the Falcon House. They live in the West Side of the Mansion. Their rooms are nicer, the students in this House can bend the rules if they want, and they're generally happier people. But these people tend to go insane.

Uniforms
    Girls in Phoenix wear a khaki skirt to their knees, white polo, and a red plaid tie.
    Girls in Falcon wear a gray skirt to their knees, white polo, and a blue plaid tie.
    All girls wear knee high socks, black Mary Janes, and may wear a ribbon of their House color in their hair, if they wish,

Boys in Phoenix wear khaki pants to the ankles, white dress shirt, and a red plaid tie.
    Boys in Falcon wear a gray dress pants to the ankles, white dress shirt, and blue plaid tie.
    All boys may wear cargo shorts of khaki or gray, and wear black leather shoes.

Rooms and Rooming
    Roommates are optional. PM me if you want one. Girls live on the second floor and Boys live on the third floor.

Spoiler: Phoenix Rooms 

Spoiler: Falcon Rooms 

There are no coed rooms.

Second Floor:
    Room 201 - Jack "Jackie" Turner
    Room 202 - Aislinn "Ash" Morrigan Winters
    Room 203 - Rebecca "Becca" Marie Wilton
    Room 205 - Lucinda Kay
    Room 206 - Georgina "Gina" Wright
    Room 207 - Lyanna M. Johnson
    Room 208 - Olivia Annalisa Cambre
    Room 209 - Narissa "Rissa" Pardo & Samantha "Sammy" Adrian Masters
    Room 210 -
    Room 211 - Trinity Marisa Muzak
    Room 212 -
    Room 213 - Rozaria Winter Cross
    Room 214 - Ryou-Kyou "Rukyo" Kazehina Eirin Houjuu
    Room 215 - Cecelia "Cece" Ilona

Third Floor:
    Room 301 -
    Room 302 - Dave "Bro" Greis Thompson
    Room 303 -James Connors
    Room 305 - C. William "Will" Joesph Johnson
    Room 306 - Daniel Alexander Henney
    Room 307 -
    Room 308 - Dane Blackwell
    Room 309 - Shayne "Shay" Matthew Roberts - Ghost
    Room 310 -
    Room 311 - Remington "Remy" Walters
    Room 312 - Travis Gregory
    Room 313 -
    Room 314 -Hartley Dawson
    Room 315 - Viktor "Drago" Procezenkov

School Map
    The School has 5 floors, a basement and an attic.
    Spoiler: First Floor 

Spoiler: Second Floor 

Spoiler: Third Floor 

Spoiler: Fourth Floor 

Spoiler: Fifth Floor 

Students do not know what the basement and attic look like.

School Rules
    1. Students must be in uniform Mon-Fri, and on special occasions.
    2. Students curfew is 11 PM, Lights out is midnight.
    3. Girls may not be on the 3rd floor, and boys may not be on the 2nd floor
    4. No student is to be in the garden from 10 PM-6 AM
    5. The basement and attic is forbidden.
    6. No students may leave campus under any circumstance.

Failure to follow these rules will result in punishment and possible expulsion.

RP Rules
    -All standard RPA rules apply
    -Keep it classy.
    -Me and the theteejaii are GMs. Our word is law.
    -GMs will control all spirits and ghosts. If you want to see a spirit, PM us.
    -At least one quality paragraph per post. I'm laid back, but I better not see any poopy posts.
    -If you are gone without saying anything for 2 weeks, I will kill your character.
    -If you die, don't throw a fit. You can always be a ghost.

Accepted Characters
    Spoiler: Falcon House 

Spoiler: Phoenix House 

NPCS
    Spoiler: Teachers 

Spoiler: Ghosts and Spirits 

Spoiler: Other 

Character Sheet
    Full Name:
    Nickname, or name character goes by:
    Appearance (You may use a picture- anime or real, but please try to write one paragraph of any details you want to include):
    Personality (You don't have to put a crapload, some people like to put personality in the RP rather than Character Sheet):
    Habits and Hobbies:
    Fave Class:
    Least Fave Class:
    House you want to be in(I will make the decision in the end):
    Bio (3 good paragraphs):
    Anything Else?:
    **If you're a newb (yellow name) or have only been RPing for a month, PM me your CS**

Spoiler: Shipping Wall 
    Last edited by Leon G; 05-04-2013 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Char update

fantasy, dark, romance, sinful, graphic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Shayne Roberts

I am SO up for this!

Full Name: Shayne Matthew Roberts
    Nickname, or name character goes by: Shay or Shayde
    Birthday(Month and Day):October 12th
    Appearance (You may use a picture- anime or real, but please try to write one paragraph of any details you want to include):Shayne's hair is blonde by nature, so his hair needs to be kept dyed. He has a pierced lip and tongue, and has a tattoo of what looks like waves around his left wrist. he is of athletic/muscular build and has a scar on his wrist.
    Spoiler: Shayne 

Personality (You don't have to put a crapload, some people like to put personality in the RP rather than Character Sheet): Shayne tends to act happy-go-lucky and honest, daredevilly and fun-loving, but he is a lot more self-conscious than he makes out.
    Sexuality: Gay
    Dislikes: Onions, Running, Reading, Paying attention to boring-ass-crap
    Habits and Hobbies: he bites his nails and bounces his knee when bored. He also plays the guitar, but prefers softer music to the grungey rocky music his appearance may suggest
    Fave Classiology. Drama in his old school
    Least Fave Class: Anything Language or Math based.
    House you want to be in(I will make the decision in the end):Falcon
    Bio (3 good paragraphs):
    Growing up, Shayne had various amounts of friends, due to his parents moving from town to town. he dint tend to keep in touch with many of his friends until the last town he lived in. His mother is very overprotective, and a strict Christian, and so she disliked his tattoos and piercings. She also is the reason he is at this new school, she sent him here, but back to that in a second.
    Shayne has three other siblings, one brother and two sisters. he is the oldest of them all, and the sisters are twins. he gets along with his brother the best, as he was the one who was there for him when their father could not be. They're father got very sick, and so they couldn't move around much the last year. he was diagnosed with a brain tumour. an inoperable brain tumour. Shaynes mother would often pray for His fathers recovery, which would anger Shayne, because she would often choose it over treatments. This lead to them falling apart
    finally, they began to argue more and more each day. She would be saying how un-Christian Shayne was, what with his hair, his rebellious attitude and body mutilations, he would never be accepted into the lords home. he rebutted one day with "And guess what? I'm Gay too!" which caused his mother to flip out, and caused her to send him away in disgust, told to get back into a boarding school disciplined life, where he could be 'cured.'
    they dont talk much anymore.
    Anything Else?:Nope, I don't think so...

hope this is okay
    Last edited by TheTeeJaii; 09-12-2012 at 07:47 PM.

~Please Check out my Game! Features Ghosts, Dancing and Drag Queens!~

Fantasy, Life, anime based, Historic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Im so in, I will have a charatcer up soon. Does it matter if it is similar to my character in Saint Anslem Academy rp? Since you did get the idea for this rp from it, and I really liked that character and this rp gives a bit more depth, making it better suited for that character.

Thanks Hayabusa
    "Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
    What I tell myself when a good anime ends.

Fantasy and Science Fiction.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome idea, I'll get on making a CS!

Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Ah, so this is what you came up with eh?

I'll join! But not yet, I'm too lazy to write a CS so I'll do it tomorrow.

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."
    Check out my art thread here! | My Tumblr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to work on a CS right now! Cool idea!

Thank you to the wonderful Bia, for my sig and Avi!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

so many awesome role-players @.@

Fantasy and Science Fiction.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Full Name:
    Cecelia Ilona

Nickname, or name character goes by:
    Cec or Cece

Birthday(Month and Day):
    March 10th

Appearance:
    Cec stands at 5'6" and weight 120 lbs. She has a thin physique, but not very muscular. Her long brown hair is usually braided, and her clear blue eyes tend to hold a vacant expression most of the time. She has rather pale skin that she usually offsets with dark but vibrant colours. She enjoys wearing skirts and usually pairs that with her well worn leather boots.

Spoiler: image 

Personality:
    She has a strong liking towards the occult and that tends to push people away from her even though she is a really kind person. She will always be willing to help people out if they need it. Because of her oddness she doesn't have all that many friends, but cherishes the ones she does have.

Sexuality:
    Straight

Dislikes:
    Rude people, skeptics and the colour yellow.

Habits and Hobbies:
    She likes to do tarot readings for other students and even sometimes teachers. She is rather accurate with her deck. Cec also enjoys curling up with a good book. She tends to not pay attention a lot giving off the impression of only being half in the moment.

Fave Class:
    French

Least Fave Class:
    Gym/Health

House you want to be in:
    Doesn't matter.

Bio:
    As she grew up she had a happy childhood. Her mother and father loved each other very much. Her father had married her mother at a very young age, and it was meant to be. Her mother was part of a gypsy caravan traveling through Romania when they met. After only a few years of marriage Cec was born. Her parents doted on her and spoiled her a lot. They were a happy family.

At an early age she showed an aptitude for her mother's gypsy ways and learned fast. She was best at tarot cards, just like her mother. But tarot isn't all she knows, she knows about crystal and their properties, aura cleansing and has a healthy respect for the dead. Because of her aptitude she is often called a witch. She resents that term and wishes people would take the time to understand other people's cultures before poking fun at them.

When Cec turned 14, her parents died in a car crash. Cec was sent to live with an Aunt who sent her to West Hills the second she was old enough. She never really fit in there, she tended to fade into the background for the most part. During the day, any free time she has is spent in the libraries either reading a good book or doing tarot readings for others. At night she is often found roaming the halls of West Hills, she isn't all that afraid of the ghosts who roam the halls of West Hill.

Anything Else?:
    Nopers!
    Last edited by ClumsyCalamity; 08-07-2012 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Spelling fixes

Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I just realized.. I have a perfect character for this RP. >:o Now I'm more excited 'bout this.

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."
    Check out my art thread here! | My Tumblr

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

haha so much excitement!!!

Page 1 of 290 12351 ... LastLast