Macabre
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@Teej, Accepted<3 Just put picture in spoiler tags

@Crazy, that's perfectly fine!

@Lily, YAY! Take your time

@Pink, can't wait to see her!

@Arail, accepted! Wonderful<3 I love that she has tarot cards

I'll add the accepted characters to the first post Working on the map of the mansion right now

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Life, anime based, Historic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Full Name:
    James Connors
    Nickname, or name character goes by:
    James
    Birthday(Month and Day):
    March 14
    Appearance (You may use a picture- anime or real, but please try to write one paragraph of any details you want to include):
    Spoiler: Appearance 
    He also has a scar over his left eye and scars all over his torso.
    Personality (You don't have to put a crapload, some people like to put personality in the RP rather than Character Sheet):
    He is very cold and reserved. He does not talk unless it is needed and even then is short and sweet. He always talks his mind and never holds back on his thoughts. He is much smarter than people think since he gets only passing grades and acts like he knows close to nothing. He likes to have people underestimate him, so it works to his advatage in the end.
    Sexuality:
    Heterosexual
    Ice Cream, cookies, solitude, symbolism, books, the moon
    Dislikes:
    People, talking, sinful behavior, prejudice
    Habits and Hobbies:
    He loves looking at the moon every night, he is great with a deck of cards (at anything), he has a small collection of rocks and gems, he almost always has a cookie with him
    Fave Class:
    History
    Least Fave Class:
    french and other language classes
    House you want to be in(I will make the decision in the end):
    Falcon since it will probably be that anyway since he gets only passing grades and never talks.
    Bio (3 good paragraphs):
    He was abused as a kid. His parents did not want him so he was abused very often. He had a two little sisters, one of which was killed in one of their fathers drunken rage's. After his sister's death, his other sister and him were put in an orphanage. She was adopted quickly, but he was older and already deeply scarred by his mistreatment. He decided to go to this school so that he would not have to stay at the orphanage any longer. He has a fasination with the moon he himself does not understand. He also always has a box of cookies, mostly because it is something he could never have for years and he cherishes now. He is very distant with people because he lost the ability to trust. Many people want to be trusted by friends and he knows that. For that reason he avoids making friends as to not hurt their feelings.
    Anything Else?: Not at the moment.

how is that?
    Last edited by crazydawg444; 08-07-2012 at 03:06 AM.

Thanks Hayabusa
    "Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
    What I tell myself when a good anime ends.

Macabre
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@Crazy, can't tell if that's 3 paragraphs because of spacing, but the bio seems good enough. Please put your picture in spoilers and accepted. Will add to first post. I would put him in Phoenix since he seems ''normal'' If you really, really, really don't want to be in Phoenix, VM or PM me and I'll change it

Everyone:
    Updated with a map of Floor 2! Boys floor will look pretty much (exactly) the same, with different numbers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Full Name: Aislinn (Ash-ling) Morrigan Winters
    Nickname, or name character goes by: Ash
    Birthday(Month and Day): September 6th
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Aislinn 

Aislinn is a slender girl who stands at five feet, three inches. She sunburns easily, due to her pale complexion. She often plays with makeup, especially eye makeup. She can get way more wild than what is shown in the picture. She normally wears her hair tied back or braided, but sometimes she's just lazy and leaves it alone. She always wears a necklace (In the spoiler below her picture), that is the Celtic symbol of Brigid's Flame.

Personality: Aislinn is somewhat shy, especially around those she doesn't know. She is generally a kind-hearted person, unless you've done something to make her angry. She is usually hard to anger, (unless you're an idiot) but once you have, she'll probably carry a grudge against you for the rest of her life. She's terrible about not letting things go. She has a remarkably low tolerance for stupid. She's honest, and has found she has a knack for giving good advice (sometimes even if you don't want to hear it).

Sexuality: Straight

Likes: History, playing in the rain, the autumn season, tea, pancakes, problem solving

Dislikes: Stupid people, not knowing something, silence, ignorance (it's different than stupid)

Habits and Hobbies: Reading, singing (when she's alone), trying inventive things with makeup, she hums to herself when it's otherwise quiet (She hardly knows she's doing it.)

Fave Class: History, language

Least Fave Class:
    Math

House: Phoenix

Bio: Aislinn was raised by a single mother, she is the oldest of four children, two boys and two girls. Her father left them when she was twelve, and that's when her problem with grudges started. Her mother raised her in the same traditions she had been raised, practicing Celtic rites, learning their history. Though she was named for the goddess Morrigan, she identifies more with Brigid, the goddess of wisdom, healing, creativity, and learning(among other things). Aislinn has a good relationship with her mother, not so much her father.

He tries to call on birthdays and holidays (The Christian ones) but Aislinn refuses to speak with him. No explanation he could come up with would ever justify his leaving. He walked out on her, why should she bother trying to get him involved in her life when he clearly never wanted to be? Because of her study habits and love of learning, her mother wanted to find a place where Aislinn could expand her horizons beyond the small town where they lived. She found West Hills, and, together, they managed to land her a spot.

Aislinn had heard the rumors, but she didn't fear spirits. And the stuff about suicides and people going insane? All a bunch of not so dramatic incidents that had been hyped up, she was certain. So, while leaving her home and family was difficult, she went, hoping the rumors weren't true. They couldn't be true, could they?

Anything Else?: Aislinn is a smart girl, who enjoys doing research for learning's sake. If she doesn't know something, she'll find out. She has a strange need to understand. She wants to know mostly why people do what they do, but other things as well, such as studying different cultures and religions.
    Last edited by LilyDiana; 08-07-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Thank you to the wonderful Bia, for my sig and Avi!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Arail: I think Cecelia and Aislinn may get along famously.

Fantasy and Science Fiction.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh I think I have to agree with you on that one!

Horror, Action, Fantasy, High Powered, Apocolyptic, Sci-Fi, and many more.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Full Name: Remington Walters

Nickname, or name character goes by: Remy

Birthday(Month and Day): December 26th

Spoiler: Appearance 

Personality (You don't have to put a crapload, some people like to put personality in the RP rather than Character Sheet): I believe personalities are best revealed in the RP, if that is ok with everyone else?

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Likes: Video games, working out, gambling, tattoos, flirting, causing disruptions, fighting, drawing, story writing, adventure, fried chicken.

Dislikes: Sports, reading, teachers, most sweets other than chocolate, jocks.

Habits and Hobbies: He likes to cook a lot. He’s into fitness, though he isn’t too strict on his diet. He loves the computer, so you’ll catch him on it a lot. He’ll hang with people he doesn’t even know because he does suffer from some forms of depression, which makes him somewhat clingy towards people. Along with working out, he practices Mixed Martial Arts, making him an above average fighter.

Fave Class: Gym

Least Fave Class: English

House you want to be in(I will make the decision in the end): Preferably Falcon, but will settle for Phoenix if needed.

Bio (3 good paragraphs): Growing up, Remy’s future looked really bright. At early ages, he was able to do very advanced assignments with almost no complications of any kind. It was then at around age 5 he was ready for school. After a while of making perfect grades, teachers decided it was time for Remy to be advanced a grade. So during his 2nd grade year, he advanced to 3rd grade instead due to his sheer intellect. Kids did seem to like him, especially since he was a nice boy then.

Around the 4th grade, his parents were killed without a true known cause. Murdered by something in their living room that is still unknown to this day. A few weeks later, he was then moved in with his grandparents so that they could take care of him. Then around the 5th grade, his grandfather died of illnesses to the mind that were too severe for treatment . That was when Remy truly began to change. From then on, Remy’s attitude when from golden student, to hated punk. Remy began to get into many fights at school, causing disruptions in the classroom, but still kept his grades up.

So last year the teachers finally decided it was time to transfer him to another school, especially since his grandma could no longer properly take care of Remy in her weakened state. Now in a new school full of new people, no longer being able to go home, it was time for him to do what he does best. That is to cause trouble and show people who he is. There was no time for games anymore, it was time to be serious.

Anything Else?: He keeps a locket which holds the picture of his parents.

Spoiler: Remy's Wardrobe (Continuously Updated) 
    Last edited by Epostle; 08-11-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    Welcome to my masquerade.

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Oh I do so love these types of RPs. I shall have a character up soonish......... It will be a male character....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I do so love these types of RPs. I shall have a character up soonish......... It will be a male character....
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Fantasy, PD related, Horror, and lots of Romance xD
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Reserve a spot for your Sunshine, Leon??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I couldn't really decide if Ash belonged in Phoenix or Falcon, so Phoenix is cool.

Page 2 of 290 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast