Thread: West Hills Haunted High [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Life, anime based, Historic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

James will go wherever he is told.

Thanks Hayabusa
    "Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
    What I tell myself when a good anime ends.

Fantasy, PD related, Horror, and lots of Romance xD
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Full Name:
    Jack Turner
    Nickname:
    Jackie and sometimes Jay.
    Birthday:
    November 3rd

Spoiler: Appearance 

Personality:
    Calm and collected, as she seems to distant people in the other house. But that's it-it only seems that way. But for people who actually see her on a daily basis or have actually talked to her know that she has a...different...way of life and imagination. She is very intelligent, quickly solving and answering just about everything. He short term memory loss isn't that bad, but she often forgets things such as the day of the week, the year, what the conversation was about, who you are, and occasionally her own name, parents, and birthday. She is not known to hold a grudge, or yell out of anger. She is a gental person who often gets lost in her own mind.
    Sexuality:
    Straight
    Nice people, salad, running, singing to herself, All sports really, the smell of pine trees, the smell of vanilla and also the smell of lavender. She also likes long conversations, and being on the water. (in boats and such...)
    Dislikes:
    Mean people, having nothing to do, being alone, chocolate, all candy really, the smell of cotton candy, the smell of wet dog, the smell of roses, and the smell of burning coals/wood.
    Habits and Hobbies:
    Habits-
    When her hands find themselves bored or empty over a long period of time, she tends to drum her fingers on her thigh or any hard surface.
    She also often will begin to quietly sing to herself when alone.
    Did I mention she has short term memory loss??

Hobbies-
    Running, Sports, Singing, playing Piano, and going on any boat.
    Fave Class:
    French, as she originates from Paris-but she is also tied to Gym a lot.
    Least Fave Class:
    Math-man she hates math.
    House you want to be in:
    Falcon
    Bio:
    Growing up as a child, Jack and her single father lived in France. A small, single bedroom house was all he could afford. Her parents had joint custody, so she flew back to Pennsylvania every other year. When she turned seven, she flew back to her mother, Ginny, and that's when she realized-or her mother realized-that she was suffering from short-term memory loss. She became very distanced from the real world, attaching herself to fictional beliefs and outdoors. Sometimes she would be found sleepwalking through the garden at her mom's house.

Her mom was eventually fed up with the disorder, hating how she was forgotten by her own daughter. Jack was sent to a psych ward, for observation. Two years later she was released, when they were sure she wasn't endangering herself or anyone else's well being. Over the years she has extersized her mind, and was able to lessen memory loss. She is often left in la-la land, not gathering almost anything said by teachers.

When Jack went back to her father, he was furious. He filed charges against his ex-wife and won full custody of Jack. After her 17th birthday, her father immediately enrolled her in the West Hills High. She is very excited to go, not remembering her mother to well, and forgetting about her childhood is something she can't wait to do. She also wants so badly to learn more about the ghost rumors.
    Anything Else?:
    Nope
    Last edited by Sunlight-; 08-08-2012 at 03:38 AM.

Psychological, Dark Fantasy.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Please remember, as I'm sure you know, that anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed to partcipate in any kind of sexual situation

And if you’re looking for more players, don’t forget to make use of all the features that RPA has to offer. You can submit your game to the Roleplaying Games Directory here and if you post here, you can ask the Staff to advertise your roleplay in their signatures.

Most importantly, make sure to apply for Roleplay of the Week!

Fantasy, Life, anime based, Historic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Dang Aiki, its like you have no faith in any of us. I could understand Sunlight and me, but Im sure Leon has everything under control.

Thanks Hayabusa
    "Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
    What I tell myself when a good anime ends.

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I shall toss a crumpled piece of paper into this rp, all hastily smoothed out and with words of a nice and unique character you'll just love upon it. In other words, a character sheet from me is in your near future.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

I embrace anything in my path ^u^
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Full Name: Dave Greis Thompson

Nickname, or name character goes by: Bro, or Dave

Birthday: November 23

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Dave Greis Thompson 

Dave has wheat-blonde hair that looks naturally wind-swept, a pair of black metal studs in both of his ears, and eyes the color of burning amber (gold-brown, giving it an orange appearance). On the weekends. or whenever he can get away with it, the senior dons his fingerless black leather gloves he had worn constantly before he came to West Hills. Stands at 5'11" or 6'0", depending on the day. Weighs in at 143lbs of mainly lean muscle.

Personality: Completely open-minded and easy-going. Dave will support you no matter who you are, or what your goals may be --unless they involve idiotic things like murder or longest time spent drunk at the wheel.

He tries to be as optimistic as possible to make those around him happier, but sometimes comes off as a bit of an asshole if someone is particularly annoying. Also, Dave holds an extreme distaste for pessimists whom he treats to a barrage of clever-if jerkish- repartee and witty asshole-ish commentary.

The drummer has a strong love for life, and tries every new experience that comes his way.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Cooking, Drums, Running at night, the moon, Botany-Herbs and Seasonings, the colors cyan and tangerine, a courageous and open-minded personality, charisma, Japanese media in all forms, thrill-seeking, punk rock, sun light, plants, and wave-watching.

Dislikes: Pessimists, elitists, hypocrites, desserts, arrogance, any foreign language besides Russian or German, and the color neon green.

Habits and Hobbies: In addition to making music and keeping in shape, Dave makes all of his own meals, even though the food offered at the school isn't really half bad all the time despite what people say, and has taken to growing ingredients in a concealed corner of the garden grounds. He has a tendency to hum when he's thinking about something, even if the situation doesn't agree with it, and will draw on himself when bored.

Fave Class: Science-Chemistry/Engineering

Least Fave Class: Math

House you want to be in: Wherever x3

Bio: Dave attained the nickname "Bro" from his friends for his older brother-like kindness and compassion, as well as his streak of light-hearted mischief.

Before he was shipped off to West Hills, home was a small apartment in Mesa, Arizona where he knew everyone that came and went from the red-brick monstrosity that had been built in the eighties as an attempt to retouch old building styles of the thirties. The family wasn't big, or even average, and consisted of only Dave himself, his uncle Chris, and his supportive cousin Tom who cheered the young musician/chef/dreamer on with whatever goal he pursued.

Dave's real parents had died when he was three, so memories of them were vague, few, and far between. Ever since then, Tom was the closest thing to a guardian the young man had with Uncle Chris out on the town working to keep the apartment up and the two pick-ups fed. The two had made some sort of vow that they would help each other out to the best of their abilities, because both of their lives hadn't turned out for the best so far.

It was about two months after Dave's fifteenth birthday when his cousin left to follow a high-paying job in San Diego, California as a high-ranking adviser to a prime entertainment corporation dealing with all televised forms of eastern media, and left the now-aspiring-drummer to his own devices and without a constant source of charismatic optimism. So, instead of moping around and losing spirit, Dave became his own fiery beacon of optimism and casual easy-going attitude just like his cousin had been to him.

With his new personality and outlook on things, the drummer's dedication almost doubled, and his cheerful spirit drew in new friends and acquaintances from nearly everywhere he auditioned. Unformed groups wanted Bro to join, but respected him enough not to force him into it. In return, he would show up and might do a few tracks with them until he finally found the one band he really wanted to join.

Things went really well up until a silver-gilded envelope arrived in the mail attached with duct tape to a more plain white paper from San Diego, the elegant print of the silver addressed to a Mr. Thompson, the plain white simply titled "'Sup Bro"
    with a small winking smiley face drawn next to his name.

Opening the letter from Tom first, Dave was first hit with the fact Tom had scheduled attendance for the young musician at West Hills. The second fact that knocked him to his knees was that Tom was doing really well for himself, yet still hadn't forgotten the promise he had made to take care of Dave. Acting upon this, the charismatic cousin signed the talented blonde-haired drummer up for what he had heard was the most prestigious school available. Not only that, but seeing the short notice, also paid for room and board.

Packing the few things actually worth taking, Dave said goodbye to his Uncle Chris in what seemed a non-chalant manner, but bore tons of raw emotion underneath the "I guess this is goodbye. Try not to change my room to much, if that's alright." before setting off to West Hills for his final year of high school.

Anything Else?: The tattoo on Dave's upper right arm was Tom's smiley face from the note he left before leaving for California.

Ummmm, *looks up and shrugs* I did okaii I guess ^u^
    Last edited by Heir of Void; 09-09-2012 at 05:30 AM.
    Sup?
    <8<8<8<8<8<8<8<8
    Spoiler: The Reaper 

Moonflower- "There was Thunder and Lightning......."
    Let's Hide Together to Find Ourselves... -Cute quote.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hmm, interesting. I just need to talk to Alice to confirm, but I might have a character for this.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

fantasy, dark, romance, sinful, graphic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@Leon Drat! I forgot all about Spoilers - I've been residing on my Proboards site where spoilers don't exist - =[
    @Rarity You say 18, but what if we're in England? It's 16 here ;] no, but that's cool, just being difficult ^.^
    @EVERYONE Ohmagawsh your characters are all so original and amazing...Im so excited about this!

~Please Check out my Game! Features Ghosts, Dancing and Drag Queens!~

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Full Name:
    Samantha Adrian Masters
    Nickname:
    Sam, Sammy

Birthday:
    Sept. 26

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Pictures 

She's allowed to wear boy's pants due to the burn scars upon her legs. (as long as it's fine by you) It's hard to tell her from a boy at first because she has little to no figure and she keeps her hair cut very short.
    Personality:
    Tends to come off as shy or reserved, but that's all because of her muteness.

Sexuality:
    Bisexual
    Dislikes:
    Forcing herself to speak, learning other languages, FIRE

Habits and Hobbies:
    Always carries some sort of paper and pencil with her so she can write out messages to people who don't know sign language.
    Fave Class:
    Music
    Least Fave Class:
    French and gym
    House you want to be in:
    What fits your needs or what you figure she'd be best in.

Bio:
    There was a time when she was a giggly little girl, happily running around signing at the top of her lungs with the wind blowing her long hair all over. She lived in a wonderful home with a loving mother and a caring father. She achieved above average grades at school and had many friends. There was a time such as that for her. That time was three, almost four, years ago.

No one ever found out how the fire started. Her parents died in the blaze and some heroic neighbor managed to save her life, or at least what was left of it. The fire had burned away her lovely locks of hair, her legs badly burned and her arms burned as well. They'd later discover at the hospital that the heat that was in the air and managed to burn her voice box, damaging it beyond repair. During the two years she was in the hospital, whenever she wasn't asleep or in surgery, she was a brooding and depressed girl. It was the neighbor who saved her from the fire that eventually managed to pull Sam out of her depression.

She visited Sam at least once every week since Sam had no living relatives to visit and care for her. She was overjoyed when Sam began to show progress of caring about her life again. Sam attended the physical therapy amid many loud rasps of air that were supposed to be curses and grudgingly tried to read some textbooks. The neighbor also got her a teacher to teach Sam sign language since her voice was virtually gone now. As Sam's stay at the hospital began to draw to a close, her neighbor set up for her to go to a boarding school, trying her best to do right by Sam.

Anything Else?:
    She is a mute, but with painful effort she can force a word or two through her ruined voice box. She can cry hoarsely and scream although it will hurt her. While she is older, she has missed twoish years of schooling.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Macabre
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@Sunlight Even though not done, looking good so far.

@Auki, I am aware, and I thought that would be included when I said "all RPA rules apply" I'm only 15, I'm not RP'ing that stuff

@icecestroXi Accepted. After reading your CS, I had a Me Gusta face. I like the effort Not sure what House I want to put you in, but it's probs gonna be Falcon.

@Azazeal846 Doooo eeeeeet. And are you making a char sheet with Alice?

@Henson Shadowbane Accepted That backstory...sniff. I love mutes and used to RP as them a lot And yeah, it's fine if she wears boys pants due to that reason.

Everyone:
    K, adding accepted characters into the first post, and I'll finish the maps of the school and get some NPCs up today. That will probably be later tonight since I have yearbook pictures and other pre-school things today. Also, considering designing the roooms with Sims 3

Also, those of you who spaced your CS, thank you for making it easy to read (Hint Hint)

- - - Updated - - -

Triple post in one post @.@

theteejaii, your char's B-day is the same as my little sister's
    Last edited by Leon G; 08-07-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Page 3 of 290 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast