Page 111 of 290 FirstFirst ... 61109110111112113161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2891

Thread: West Hills Haunted High [M]

Immortal Goddess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thank you PinkB. I will try to get something up.............
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Macabre
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Important
    Okay guys, so you know how ealier I said that you can make short posts when this gets more actiony? Well, after this GM post, your posts will probably be pretty short since you'll be in classes (You'll see how that works) After my first GM post, I'll have another one (this will mostly affect the class that has Gina's schedule) and in my second one I'll need to do a co-post with Gina. Unless something major happens, I'll make my third GM post where y'all will be in Gym and have your first challenge, which I'll have fun with and Dave won't die in<3

Warning: In the more actiony scenes, esp with your first challenge, your posts will mostly be short because - well, you'll see. So this may move fast when this happends. Luckily the posts will be short so it shouldn't be too much to read. Or you can ask someone (me included) to give you a summary

You guys can wait until my GM post to post, and atm I'm just waiting for a good time to time skip so I don't interrupt anything. So don't feel pressured to post.

Just bumping this so everyone can see ^^

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkBandit View Post
    Well, so far Gina predicts that the food has been drugged, and warns the people around her(i.e, Cec).
    Ash and Becca were also there, and presumably came up to Gina's room with Cece.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon G View Post
    After my first GM post, I'll have another one (this will mostly affect the class that has Gina's schedule)
    I'm...quite scared of how you singled her out like that...

Spoiler: Gina: “Oh god, I’m fucked.” 

and in my second one I'll need to do a co-post with Gina.
    Okay, just PM me when you want to start. I don’t mind writing it up in advance as it’ll avoid everyone waiting on us when the time comes.

You guys can wait until my GM post to post, and atm I'm just waiting for a good time to time skip so I don't interrupt anything.
    I’d say you can probably go for it now as things have been quiet for a couple of days (which, by this RP’s standards, is a long time!). Gina still has a few words to say to Cece and the others but I can easily tag that onto the start of my after-update post.
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 08-26-2012 at 09:03 AM.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

fantasy, dark, romance, sinful, graphic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@Ice OF COURSE!! And if you ever feel like the RP is overwhelming or don't have time to post often, don't worry, your two GMs are here to help!
    Two GM's...
    ERMAGERD THAT'S ME! haha Yeah, I'm up for being major helper

We Run the Shifts, Like, Night and Day, While I'm offline, Leon is Usually Online, and Vice-Versa, So one of us is normally always here

Quote Originally Posted by crazydawg444 View Post
    Hey everyone, sorry for my being nowhere to be found-ness. But I wont be on very often anymore, my stress levels are sky rocketing and I am finding it harder to control lately. Never the less, I was wondering if James was dead yet or if he is stilll hanging in there. Your answer will greatly influence my responce.
    Hey, Long time no see! ^.^
    Don't worry, Everyone Understands that life get's in the way, it's an Arse like that ;]
    No, James is still alive

Quote Originally Posted by PinkBandit View Post

@Ice; Yes, come back! We'll miss you if your not here. I understand that life gets in the way, but no worries on that, like Leoni said The two GMs here are very reliable ^^
    Spoiler: Oh... 

And, In other News!

No...I have no other news, Except
    THE GHOSTS ARE UNUSUALLY QUIET THIS MORN'!
    And I wonder if Shayne and Other Porridge-Eaters are gonna start dying? haha

~Please Check out my Game! Features Ghosts, Dancing and Drag Queens!~

Macabre
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Don't y'all worry about the ghosts, y'all will have your hands full. Az, it's just that I had one of my NPCs have a convo with Gina and didn't want to do back and forth one liners.

Az, I'm actually pretty new of Co-post so you'll have to bear with me

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Haha, well there's two ways you can do it: send me the beginning of a conversation, I'll add a response, you add a response etc - or, send me the complete post with spaces for Gina's responses and I'll fill them in.

Will there be an update tonight?

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default Ryou-Kyou "Rukyo" Kazehina Eirin Houjuu (Reisen AKA "IceChateau777")

Full Name
    Ryou-Kyou (YOH KYOH) Kazehina Eirin Houjuu

Nickname, or name character goes by
    (Alt. Spellings) Ryukyou; Ryuu-kyuu; Ru-ku(Nicknames) "Yukyou"<- Dislikes this version and prefers it without the "u"; "Ryukyuren"<- She is called this by many boys where she lived. "Rukyo" <- is called this followed by "Sempai" by her friends; she prefers to be called "Rukyo", but would feel superior if called by her true name.

Birthday
    January 13

Spoiler: Picture to help~! 

(Former Appearance)
    Ryou-Kyou's hair is a snowy white with blue at her bangs. She is also one of the rare recipients of heterochromatic eyes. The left eye is a violent, Sapphire blue, and her right eye is an emerald green. Ryou-Kyou weighs 110 lbs and is 5' 0". She also has a pale tint in her skin color, a ghostly white with a little rose in her cheeks and the tip of her nose. Ryou-Kyou's ears are slightly pointed, but it's not enough to call her an "Elf". She also has a two-inch, brownish, pendulum-shaped scar on the center of her back (though she thinks it's a tattoo, it's a birthmark). NOTE: Her hair was naturally brown before she permanently bleached it white (with a faded blue highlight)

Personality
    Ryou-Kyou's personality is mainly an elegant but crazy figure. Ryou-Kyou is usually quiet but she is not afraid to strike up a conversation. Some say that she's an alien, for she does not follow human customs, such as believing in flying dragon-banana hybrids. Others say her imagination is too overactive. Ryou-Kyou is not into normal customs, and is very fond of her Asian culture (though she was formally born in England to a Japanese mother and a British Father). She is otherwise a bubbly, socially active teenager who is a bit eccentric. When they call her Yukyo, she can get angry and say, "Just call me Rukyo..."

Sushi; anime; watching people fight; Surfing the Internet; cartoon violence; swords; chatting with people online; singing (though she likes it when she's alone); curry; being different; sashimi; VOCALOID

Dislikes
    Being called "Otaku"; Being told to "Shut up"; pecans (due to how they taste); Hentai (she would promptly snatch it away from whomever was reading it); French (as it confuses her); wearing a standard uniform (though she tries to jazz it up with a baret, she's always told to take it off); getting in trouble; dying; anchovies (as they look ugly!)

Habits and Hobbies
    (Habits) Ryou-Kyou has a habit of putting her shoes on before her skirt. She also has a habit of calling boys and girls with Japanese suffixes (though she ironically dislikes talking in Japanese). Ryou-Kyou has a disturbing habit of calling the Headmistress "Ojou-sama". She also has a habit of laughing out loud when she's extremely happy or when she doesn't know what to do. (Hobbies) Ryou-Kyou loves archery clases, though she misses the targets all the time. She also loves to draw anime characters in art class, and she enjoys to sculpt fictional women and men. Ryou-Kyou also loves to watch sci-fi anime, and imitate the characters in her room. She also practices using her sword out in the fields.

Fave Class
    She likes every class, but English, P.E. and History is where she excells the most.

Least Fave Class
    She DISLIKES Algebra and French (as she is not used to the clicking)

House you want to be in
    Preferably Phoenix, but it all depends on your magical fingers~!

Bio
    Ryou-Kyou was born into a naturally mixe heritage. She was born in Birmingham, England to a Japanese-American mother (Jessica Ayaka Houjuu) and a British father (Norman Harold Johnson). Three years prior to Rukyo's birth (May 22), Jessica gave birth to a little sister named Sanae Bailee Houjuu. Ryou-Kyou lived with both of her parents and her little sister for quite a long time.

Her mother began to teach her English until she was five, she began to complain that the lessons were boring thus Jessica wanted to take Ryou-Kyou to study the language. While Norman worked as an attorney, Jessica spent hard, vigorous hours of teaching Japanese to her daughter in her home. Sanae just picked up the Japanese by ear, and began learning with her older sister.

When she was six, Rukyo moved to Kyoto with her family before she began reading Japanese novels at eight years old. Making high grades on her work, Ryou-Kyou was honored an option to skip the fourth grade, but Jessica immediately refuted as "she needs to learn." As a result, the teachers took these words to gold. They were also too late to realize that she was also billingual.

By the time Ryou-Kyou was ten, her mother fell violently ill (she fell into a violent convulsion that made her bedridden for several months). By that time, Ryou-Kyou was talking to an entity named "Astrus". Astrus, or Keine Archibald, was a spirit that seemed to follow Rukyo around. This is why she didn't have much friends, especially when she was growing up. Since her mother couldn't perfom daily tasks properly, Norman began taking these duties. Her mother usually took care of Sanae, but since she (Sanae) wasn't reliable with either parent, Ryou-Kyou and Sanae lived perpetually in the same rooms.

This inmmediately changed when a delinquent girl named Trinity Marisa Muzak came to her life (as an Australian transfer student). They got along just swimmingly (although a couple of fights took place.) After a year of having Trinity stay at Kyoto with her, Norman was able to get enough money to go to London, England. He did ask if Trinity wished to go. As Trinity was more than eager to abandon her dysfunctional life, she agreed to the offer without contacting Australia.

When the Houjuu family + Trinity moved back to the U.K. at London, Jessica tried her best to tame both of her daughters. Jessica's back was mildly crippled from the violent convulsion, thus she was in a prolonged regimen of five pills every four hours for the pain to go away. It took everyone at least a couple of months to get situated back into the language and time zone. Ryou-Kyou then began to forget some Japanese and spoke fluent American English. Jessica spoke fluent English after five months in London. Sanae was probably the only one who was "carefree", as she happened to get adapted to London as quickly as she did in Kyoto ((GOD, WHO KNOWS WHY?!?!?)) Trinity soon had her allergies get back (with a sudden vengeance).

After two years of living in London, Jessica finally began to be more limited with her movement. Trinity, Sanae, and Ryou-Kyou was left with Norman taking care of the girls and sending them to a private school. When three months of enrollment passed, Trinity found herself getting suspended for cutting class too many times, setting bonfires and trolling the school forum. When being enrolled to the private school, Ryou-Kyou never saw Trinity (or Sanae) because Ryou-Kyou was the middle of ages (Sanae would have been 11, Ryou-Kyou would be 14, and Trinity would be 16).

By the time Ryou-Kyou turned 15, her mother was able to get back on her feet. Norman quit his job as an attourney and began working for a low-income job (as a store manager for a run-down market). This was because he couldn't afford being in the chair when his wife needed him the most. Ryou-Kyou, Sanae and Trinity wasn't able to get along with other students for their eccentricity. Unknown of what to do, Norman found a flyer of West Hills on the sidewalk. He asked if Trinity was able to handle the school. Trinity then saw "FALCON" and with a dingy balcony. As she smiled, she knew West Hills High was worth it. In approval, Trinity, Sanae and Ryou-Kyou all went to West Hills for a better community and "just for some fun."

Anything Else?

Ryou-Kyou is afraid of seeing others die, and she is more than willing to scare away any intruders. Ryou-Kyou is NOT as intelligent as Trinity, but she's "up there".

((FYI, I edited in a bit of details; to equal the amount of Phoenix and Falcon students, Trinity shall be a Falcon! As I am PILED in events and rubbish, I may have Trinity and my Spirit done later on...))
    Last edited by Waarnemen; 01-08-2013 at 11:55 PM.

~ There's always a shoulder to cry on ~

fantasy, dark, romance, sinful, graphic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If RPA Would let me, Rep would be given to that amazing Character Profile.

~Please Check out my Game! Features Ghosts, Dancing and Drag Queens!~

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Interesting. I find it funny that Trinity ran away from Australia, just because I know at least two people who did the opposite and moved to Australia and then refused to come home.

I would however be very surprised to find a British man with the surname "Houjuu" unless he was also mixed heritage...

EDIT - I shall rep it on your behalf TJ. Apparently I need to "share the rep around more" anyway.

Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

AH!
    Thanks~!
    I love you guys~!

~ There's always a shoulder to cry on ~

Page 111 of 290 FirstFirst ... 61109110111112113161 ... LastLast