Page 8 of 290 FirstFirst ... 67891058 ... LastLast

Thread: West Hills Haunted High [M]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Heson- How old was she? When she got caught in the fire?

And I'm so excited for this! Looking forward to writing with you all tomorrow! ^^

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

@Extra

She was about 16 years old. Pretty much spent the next years of her life in the hospital being treated for the burns she suffered. Her legs were the worst burnt of her whole body.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Immortal Goddess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Full Name: Daniel Alexander Henney
    Nickname, or name character goes by: Daniel and D.A
    Birthday: September 21
    Appearance: Daniel has beautiful caramel skin, soft to the touch with nearly no imperfections aside from a scar or two here and there. His eyes are a deep jade in color, almost to the point of being inhumanly possible. His hair rests against his shoulders, but he does get it cut from time to time, and he often has it in a variety of different styles and colors. He has both ears pierced a total of four times, and his tongue is pierced. His hair is currently in a soft Mohawk, with the tips being dyed purple. He wears fitted clothing to accentuate his lean muscular build. His uniform is often accented with jewelry and worn the way he likes it.
    Spoiler: Daniel Alexander Henney 

Personality: He is very flirtatious, promiscuous, and wise usually responding to someone's questions or remarks with a mystical answer of sorts that always leaves you guessing and attempting to figure out what he meant. He thinks before he acts. He is kind and hardworking though he does not take kindly to disrespect. Daniel has a passion to prove people wrong. He enjoys spending time with friends and family and loves visiting and training at a private gym. He is strong willed and determined to succeed in everything that is set before him. He is humble and doesn't flash his status in the face of others. He is private when it comes to relationships and matters of the heart, but he will approach someone and let them know how he feels about them. He is in no way shy and is very open about his sexuality.

Sexuality: Homosexual

- Talking
    - Creating Art
    - Giving Good News
    - Making Friends
    - Being Free and Spontaneous
    - Living Life to the Fullest

Dislikes: - Arrogance
    - Disrespect
    - Judgmental Individuals
    - Sarcastic Individuals
    - Conceited Individuals

Habits and Hobbies: Daniel enjoys playing football and basketball, but his favorite hobby is drawing and soccer. He has a habit of reading when he is bored, or singing on his free time. He is an excellent cook when he has the time to do so. He enjoys studying different cultures.

Fave Class: English (Literature)

Least Fave Class: History

House you want to be in: Either is fine, and I’m horrible at picking, but if I must chose, then Phoenix would be my choice.

Bio: Daniel was born to an Australian father and a mother who was mixed. She was both Vietnamese and Puerto Rican. You can say Daniel is a mix of three races, Australian, Vietnamese and Puerto Rican. His accent is a combination of the three which is weird. Sometimes he has a Australian accent and then sometimes he has a very fluid Spanish accent. It happens at the most spontaneous times, but he doesn't mind and others around him usually think it is cute. His mother and father were part of the upper class, but they always fought.

Daniel was always caught in the crossfire between his parents, but they always apologized to him and to each other. One day it got so bad that he had to be sent away to his grandparents until his parents could settle what they were going to do. There is no way to count the many tears he shed over the many years his parents fought and fought until they divorced and he was torn in two. To make matters worse for poor Daniel, his mother died two years ago when he was but fifteen years of age. If he didn't have his grandparents to look to, he probably would've taken his own life. Daniel was thrown into a world of depression, but his grandparents and his father were determined not to lose him.

On his sixteenth birthday, his father gained custody of him. He has been there with his father ever since and their relationship has grown for the better. His father visits his mother's grave every year and places a single rose atop it. Sometimes he blames himself for what happened, but his father assures him that it was never his fault, they just had grown their separate ways and his mother's sickness was no ones fault. Daniel found solace in his father's words and began to study Tai Chi in order to help him relax.

Four months before his seventeenth birthday, his father got a better job offer that offered a lot more money even though his father was already rich. The move would require Daniel to switch school. Throughout his entire ordeal, Daniel maintained high grades. His new school, West Hills High, is supposedly the finest boarding school money could buy, and though Daniel is still trying to find the thing that makes him the happiest, he promised his father that he'd give this school a shot despite hearing rumors of it being haunted. Now settled in at his new home, it is time for him to start making friends at his new school, West Hills High.

Anything Else?: He will fight if he has to, and he’s not really scared of the unseen as he reads plenty of books.
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 09-02-2012 at 08:44 PM.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hope this is okay - I've left some things deliberately vague so they can be expanded on in-story.

Full Name: Georgina Wright

Nickname: Gina (though her mum still insists on "Georgie")

Birthday: 6 April

Appearance: Georgina is 5'8, with strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes. She has an oval face and quite soft features, with big eyes, a narrow nose and a small mouth. Being ginger (and from the UK, which is not exactly famous for its sunshine) her skin is quite pale. Lately, a lack of sleep has left her looking tired and washed out, which she does her best to hide with make-up.
    Spoiler: Picture 

Personality: Gina is an outgoing and cheerful girl when she's not chronically tired, which is a lot of the time nowadays; since the events in Austere she has suffered from insomnia and nightmares. She does however have a high capacity for counting her blessings and trying to get on with things, which has kept her going so far. She tries to think before she speaks (mostly a backlash against her mum, who is the exact opposite), and doesn't have much time for petty teenage politics. She used to love nights out, but no longer has the time or the network of friends. She isn't a violent person (as she'll tell you, hockey is about controlled aggression), and in fact has a strong desire to help people. She has been taking voluntary courses with the St John's ambulance service since she was 14, and is a qualified first aider.

Likes: Hockey, running, indie music, vodka and red bull (she takes a very northern approach to getting drunk, i.e. no half measures).

Dislikes: Tea, cigarette smoke, the school uniform.

Habits and Hobbies: Gina enjoys sports, specifically hockey, and was on the school team back in England. She likes to unwind by listening to music, or running (though lately this is more an attempt to tire herself out so she can actually sleep). She is a fan of indie rock, and her favourite bands are Muse and Kasabian. She tends to subconsciously play with her hair while speaking to people.

Fave Class: Biology, gym.

Least Fave Class: Music. She loves listening to it, but has no knack for playing it.

House: Either or.

Bio: Georgina is the only child of a middle-class family from Leicestershire in England. Her northern accent occasionally gets her misidentified as Australian by Americans, a fact that never ceases to amuse her. Unlike the traditional British stereotype she prefers coffee to tea and actually has rather nice teeth.

Gina’s parents are separated, which went about as smoothly as could be reasonably expected until her mum pretty much jumped at a job opportunity in America, and of course Gina had to go with her. This caused a lot of friction between Gina and her dad on one side and her mum on the other, and Gina and her mum were barely on speaking terms when they moved to the small town of Austere, Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, Austere wasn't a normal town. Gina doesn't speak about what happened there (who would believe her if she did?) but it has left her with trouble sleeping, and she still suffers from occasional nightmares. She is also a lot less incredulous about the supernatural than she used to be.

Gina and her mum moved out of the town after only two months. Perhaps the one good thing to come out of their brief stay was that it got the two of them talking again, and Gina's mum has promised to sort something out with her ex-husband so that Gina can actually start seeing her dad again. Gina knows that such a thing is still going to be difficult (they are still on opposite sides of the Atlantic after all), but she is hopeful.

Changing schools, and whatever happened in Austere, didn't do much for Gina's grades - a more mundane problem that has come back to bite her now that she and her mum have moved again. Gina is a bright girl; not brilliant, but hard-working, and she knows she needs to step up her game at her new school if she wants to get a university place in the ridiculously competitive field of Medicine, a goal that she is stubbornly sticking to despite everything. As such she just wants to focus on her work. Easier said than done, of course.

Anything else: I'm quite happy for her to share a room, but I give the other person 2 days before her insomnia starts to bug them.
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 08-08-2012 at 11:29 PM.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Macabre
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@RisingPhoenix, looking good so far, and let me just say Daniel is beautiful~

@Azazeal Wonderful CS! When I went to Sweden, I met someone from North England, and I guess they were from Australia, also~ I wonder how many students will be surprised she doesn't like tea, haha.

Both of you will be in Phoenix ^.^

fantasy, dark, romance, sinful, graphic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I CAN't WAIT!

I just realised, do you have a student,Leon?

~Please Check out my Game! Features Ghosts, Dancing and Drag Queens!~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm quite happy for her to share a room, but I give the other person 2 days before her insomnia starts to bug them.
    Gosh I wish I could make another character just so I could room with her and be like, "Challenge Accepted!"

I think you used her in a previous role play that we were in, although I didn't contribute to it much ^^

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

You are correct, Ex. I wrote the above under the assumption that this story happens after Austere.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Macabre
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You guys can make up to 3 chars But only if you think you can handle it. Start with h2 if you really want more, and I'll approve/deny you for 3.

Okay guys, just need to make the maps of Floor 4 and 5 (I have them sketched out in my notebook, just need to make it on paint), Make the NPCS: Librarian, Custodian/Garden-keeper and Headmistress, plus assign schedules (I think I'll have my lovely co-GM do that ) and WE WILL BE READY I've already worked on the IC post. I combined teachers because they aren't that important for teaching, as much as action. And thank you to all who gave ghosts!

fantasy, dark, romance, sinful, graphic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

you got it!
    Schedule Assigning shall begin!!

~Please Check out my Game! Features Ghosts, Dancing and Drag Queens!~

Page 8 of 290 FirstFirst ... 67891058 ... LastLast