Page 93 of 290 FirstFirst ... 439192939495143 ... LastLast

Thread: West Hills Haunted High [M]

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Nearly finished him guys :P

The Big Meme
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Default For Mother Russia!

Full Name: Viktor Procezenkov (Prosh (Rhymes with Posh)-Ev-En-Cough)
    Nickname, or name character goes by: Drago or Ivan
    Birthday(Month and Day): 11th April
    Appearance (You may use a picture- anime or real, but please try to write one paragraph of any details you want to include):

Viktor looks exactly how he does in the picture, except his hair is bright white, and his eyes are piercing pink, being an albino. He stands at 6'6, with a large amount of muscle on all of his limbs, enough to make him look very physically attractive, but not enough to make his body look grotesque and off-putting. His cheekbones are high which also compliments his looks, and his brilliant white teeth allow his smile to become strangely contagious, making most people around him smile at the same time. He usually wears tight fitting short sleeve tops, with a pair of tight crotch hugging jeans. He has no piercings but on his back he has a tattoo saying 'Go hard or Go home'. He also usually has a set of earphones drooping from his pocket, attached to his iPod.

Personality (You don't have to put a crapload, some people like to put personality in the RP rather than Character Sheet): Viktor is the type of guy that most people get along with, and those that don't just don't see eye to eye with him. He's a fun loving guy and has friends in all the cliché groups that the schools he has gone to before have, the preps, the Geeks, the ugly kids, the Jocks; heck, he sometimes made friends with the teachers, and was often invited into the staff room for food and general conversation.

Although coming across as one, Viktor is in no way shape or form a gentle giant, as when he gets in fights, he uses various skills picked up during 4 years of boxing training, and usually comes out on top, however, what Viktor lacks is the ability to speak English well, meaning that sometimes when he says things as a joke they come across the wrong way and he ends up getting a slap off of a rather scorned girl, or beginning a fight with one of the lead players of the high school's Football team.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Likes: Boxing, Florence and the Machine, Playboy, Lifting weights, Girls, Dubstep, Rap, Chinese Take Away, Vodka (Obviously), Swimming.

Dislikes: Sprinting, Heavy metal, Communism, Politicians, People who think they're above everyone else, People who take things for granted

Habits and Hobbies: Viktor spends a lot of his time lifting weights and practising boxing, but he also enjoys swimming and getting drunk with friends. He also likes chasing after girls, even those who are out of his league.

Fave Class: Gym

Least Fave Class: Math

House you want to be in(I will make the decision in the end): I don't mind, I'd say that he fits in with Phoenix house.

Bio (3 good paragraphs):
    Viktor is a young Russian boy from the city of Moscow, raised by his parents without any difficulties, Viktor's home life is quite possibly almost the complete opposite of most of the other students at West Hills, practically normal. He went to primary school in Russia, and when his father and mother decided to move to New York to start a new life and live the 'American Dream', Viktor was ecstatic. Although he was sad about leaving his friends behind, he knew that he would have a chance to learn new things and make more friends. Unlike most proclaimed immigrants trying to acquire the sweet taste of the American Dream, Viktor's family did just that, managing to, within 2 years, get a large home in the upper class areas of New York suburbia, and by the time Viktor was 10, he was living the good life.

Sadly for Viktor, due to his lack of pigment, he couldn't soak up the American sun in the summers, so instead he spent his time learning English, becoming quite fluent at it, but obviously there are still some words that he doesn't know how to use in actual context. This set him back in his freshman year at college, but soon after he began to let his personality shine, getting girlfriends and becoming popular with everyone, Viktor again succeeded socially. Viktor was also told to join the schools competitive American Football team, finding that due to his size, he was rather good at it, and although never making it to the first team due to lack of interest, fuelled his hunger for a sport that he could do well at and have the motivation. This is when he tried boxing.

His first hit on the back was a measly attempt, sharing the same amount of power as a toothpick being slapped against your hand, but after 4 years, when Viktor became 16, he had become a seasoned fighter, beating most of the other adolescents in the club. He was offered to try his luck in tournaments, but always turned them down, saying that he didn't want to willingly hurt anyone, he just wanted to be able to fend for himself. Later that year, Viktor quit boxing, deciding that he'd carry on practising at home. He got a job and bought himself a bag and with his fathers permission and help, put it out in the Garage where he could practice. His father began calling him 'Ivan' or 'Drago', after the fictional boxer in Rocky 4. Viktor liked this nickname and it stuck, and pretty soon after his friends had heard his dad call him it, they started to call him it too.

After the years he spent at the same College in New York, Viktor's father decided that it was time for his son to get some upper class education, signing him up for the most prestigious boarding school in the country, West Hills. Again, Viktor didn't mind, he was looking forward to experiencing a boarding school first hand. And he wasn't afraid of the rumours of ghosts, he was more intrigued.

Anything Else?: Nothing I can think of
    Last edited by Death of Korzan; 08-21-2012 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Forgot sexuality

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

House you want to be in(I will make the decision in the end): I don't mind, I'd say that he fits in with Phoenix house.
    IN SOVIET RUSSIA, HOUSE CHOOSE YOU.

Fantasy and Science Fiction.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire. View Post
    IN SOVIET RUSSIA, HOUSE CHOOSE YOU.

The Big Meme
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Haha xD
    By the way, sorry about the double post guys :P

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

^ In America, you make comment.

In Soviet Russia, comment makes you!

fantasy, dark, romance, sinful, graphic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I love Viktor

In Soviet Russia, Pigment has no Viktor

As a Sidenote, I want you all to know, By Reading this, You have just witnessed my

1000th Post!

Yeah...Self-Praising there..

I want to thank you all ;]

Nobutsrsly Amazing Character~!

~Please Check out my Game! Features Ghosts, Dancing and Drag Queens!~

The Big Meme
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeeJaii View Post
    I love Viktor

In Soviet Russia, Pigment has no Viktor

As a Sidenote, I want you all to know, By Reading this, You have just witnessed my

1000th Post!

Yeah...Self-Praising there..

I want to thank you all ;]

Nobutsrsly Amazing Character~!
    Thanks I'm glad you like him.

On a side note, I'm halfway through page 9 of the IC thread, I should finish it before 2 in the morning :P

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

MARVELOUS...................

This is my...........

3,446th Post
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

fantasy, dark, romance, sinful, graphic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Haha, It is a pretty hefty RP

How are you finding it? I re-read it yesterday, and I realised just how funny/well written the entire thing is, as well as mind-blowingly scary D=

~Please Check out my Game! Features Ghosts, Dancing and Drag Queens!~

Page 93 of 290 FirstFirst ... 439192939495143 ... LastLast