Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: P.K.'s word works

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default RPApril Extravaganza of 2012

Spoiler: The RPApril Extravaganza of 2012! 
    Last edited by P.K.; 05-04-2018 at 05:00 PM.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default Entry's for creatures 2012 (Magistream)

Alright so these where entry's for a Keg Annual Celebration On magistream.
    My first entry was for a Male Argaent Kirin But it was defiantly not in this format so I will not be including that one. Nor my third Which was fore a Male Soulflame Cerberus

Spoiler: entry for a female temple pup 

Spoiler: Entry for a Male Piasa Bird 

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default Realms of War ~ E1Alpha's world.

Spoiler: Realms of war 

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default I AM

I am the words, I am the power behind them.
    I am the pages, I am the binding that holds them.
    I am a book, I am the story within.
    I am...

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default Random shorts ~ Ana and Ragnar.

these are just random little scenes that played in my head when I was doing a one on one with Nightstalker.

Spoiler: Defeat of the demon. 

Spoiler:  

Spoiler: Attack on the dwarven city 

Spoiler: Just Cute 

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default Love & Pirates Writing contest.

Alright so this one was not my best, but I got to the point where I didn't care once I got it done it was done. It didn't win But It did give me a fun idea that I might continue.

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default The Days after worlds end - Prologue

Many call it the world’s end, Many believe that it truly would be. But our world is still here, Even with its plains devoid of life, Its forests full of skeletons and its dry oceans. Great cities were deserted, towns abandoned and homes left. Nothing was ever the same...
    Computers, phones and all manner of technology cessed working. And little by little fuel ceased to be produced. In a matter of time humankind was almost completely forced back into the dark ages. Hungry people became scavengers, marauders and thieves. Being alone was no longer safe.
    Others were more prepared for this catastrophe, They hoarded land, grew crops, harvested and stored. Eventually many of these people grew into small communities depending on each others hard work to survive. cutting themselves off from the harsh outside world, or trying to many, sought these communities help and shelter, or simply sought to take it from them.
    Even so, the rest of the world outside of these fence protected places, is ruin and waist. not many can survive out there, those who prey on unwary travelers, or each other.
    In the first few years where communities established themselves, weak and unprepared as the most of them where, many were overthrown, raided and destroyed. the people scattered or killed, worse enslaved.
    Eventually they strengthened, repelling attacks and raids, most with ease others with a prolonged struggle. Banded tribes of bandits formed soon after and the struggles grew ever longer and bloodier.

This is where my story starts. My name is Anahi, it means Beautiful. My village was part of a small group of smaller communities struggling against our new world and the people outside of our homes. For the most part we kept our lives simple, collecting eggs and milk from what little livestock we had.
    I was still quite young during this time, learning my part in all the chores that had to be done. We had to relearn everything, from making simple cloths to milking a cow by hand, some knew more than others and they taught others what they knew. Even with the knowledgeable people in our midst the struggles had put such strain on us we struggled even more.
    We were no match for the attack. No amount of rallying or prep could have saved us, All I could remember of that night was the sounds of battle, cries of horror and collapsing houses as my mother pushed me to flee out of our village, I think we were the only two to leave... alive.
    I’m not sure how long we wandered, alone and cold, starving and weak. What little food we could find was not enough, my mother didn’t eat. Days wore on, maybe months. We had no strength to fight, let alone flee when we were cornered. It was at that point I knew I was going to die, to end up eaten by wild animals or worse my own kind for want of meat.
    My mother, weak as she was fought them off with every bit of strength her frail body could muster. In the end she fell and I fled with her cries behind me, aiding my legs as she bid me run. I was not sure what they did with her, if they killed her and cooked her flesh or simply enslaved her.
    It was cowardly to run, I know, but many strong willed people in this time would have turned cowardly worse than I. These times were scary and unnatural, even for a girl who had been raised in them all her life.
    I was found late the next morning, I’m not sure what condition my saviors found me in, nor do I know how close I was to crossing over, no doubt to meet my mother and father.
    I was quite mistaken. They saved my life many times over I am sure, sometimes I doubt whether I should be grateful that I am still alive. But in the end I owe them...
    Last edited by P.K.; 05-04-2018 at 04:37 PM.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default The RPApril Extravaganza Entries of 2013!

Spoiler: The RPApril Extravaganza of 2013! 
    Last edited by P.K.; 05-04-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default Of blind faith - Chapter 1

The morning was quiet for a moment the air clear with bird songs as both girls and boys made their way down the streets and pushed their way through the school gates. The chatter drifted softly over the air and an occasional shout rang through but nothing seemed amiss on the school yard.
    To one side stood the jocks gathered into a large group as they roughed around and threw their balls. On the opposite end set the geeks chatting amongst themselves and debating on many theories and ideas. Even farther where the goths muttering in low tones and wallowing in self pity in their dark cloths and dull eyes. Each group gathered with their own and few left out beside it except one.
    Vera Stood in an awkward silence in about the center of the school yard. She had felt her way this far but she was not sure if she was even going the right way now and though she had attempted to ask someone no one was close enough to hear her or even cared. “Great start to the year.” She murmured to herself as she stood trying to decide which way she should go.
    “Hey your the new girl right?” A snobby sort of voice asked from her side. Turning slightly Vera frowned and then tried to smile.
    “Uh y-ya that's me...” She answered hesitantly.
    “Well welcome to our school!” Another girl squeaked having the same snobby attitude lacing her voice.
    “T-than..”
    “Which group are you going to be part of?” Came a quick question from the first girl.
    “Oh um... I-I don’t know...”
    “She don’t look Emo or Goth.” Said the squeaky voice girl.
    “Um I’m not.”
    “Geek?”
    “I-i don’t know.” Vera said feeling very cornered.
    “Hey you two!” There came a new voice suddenly and quick footsteps. “Leave her be you good for nothing, Bothersome...!”
    Vera winced at the next few words that were used and she could hear gasps of indignation from the other two girls.
    “How dare you!”
    “Because it's true now scat!”
    There was loud complaining and profanity before the footsteps retreated. “You alright?”
    “Um fine.” Vera said unsure of what to make of the situation.
    “Sorry about that I’m not normally one to curse so much but those two are asking for something worse.”
    “I’ll take your word for it...”
    “Vera right?”
    “Y-ya!” How did she know?
    “I’m supposed to be your buddy here at school.” Came the answer as if she knew what she was thinking. “Lead you around and make sure you know what and when your classes are, And keep you away from trouble like them...”
    “Who?”
    “Them right.... Oh sorry I forgot.”
    “Uh... It's okay.” Vera said still uncertain how to react to some of this.
    “Well school will start soon so let's head inside and we’ll get ahead of the crowed by just a bit and get you to your locker.” The girl took her hand in a tight but reassuring grip. “Don’t worry I’m not the sort to play a nasty trick on you so just relax.”
    Vera did so slowly. “So... What is your name?” She asked slowly.
    “Gonca.” Was the answer. “Gonca Concada Caliveus.”
    “Vera knight Ansmel.”
    “Knight?” Gonca asked curiously as she stopped for a moment, Very could only guess she was opening a door, that's what it sounded like.
    “Ya...”
    “Thats pretty cool actually wish I had something like that in my name.”
    “Thanks.”
    “No problem.” Gonca said cheerily turning a corner and leading Vera down a hall for a moment before turning again. “Now lets see.” There was the sound of rustling paper before Gonca came to a sudden halt with Vera almost colliding with her.
    “What's up?” Vera asked a bit more confidently now that she had a friendly some one.
    “Nothing Just passed your locker hang on we need to backtrack.”
    The two worked their way back for a moment and then worked their way down another hall. Vera was becoming confused with her directions as they did this but she had to trust the person that was clasping her hand.
    “Right here!” Gonca announced suddenly and gently pulled up her hand and placed it on the locker. “I know you can’t see and all so I hope you don’t mind but I know your code and stuff so I’ll open it for you.”
    “No no that's fine thank you.” Vera said quickly listening as Gonca opened up the locker for her.
    “Need any help putting things away?”
    “No I think I can manage that much.” Vera said smiling faintly as she reached out and felt inside her locker and made sure that she was standing right in front of it before slipping off her backpack and working on arranging things with in.
    “So you can actually read with those little bumps?”
    “Ya its not very hard... at least not for me...” Vera said placing her bag in at last before running her fingers along the bumps. “What's my first class?”
    “Let's see that would be Math.”
    “Great.” Vera mumbled. “Well I don’t have any the specific textbooks only a few of my own so...”
    “Don’t worry about it too much.” Gonca said. Just then the bell rang. “I think we should get going come on let's get to our class.”
    Feeling for the door Vera closed it with a loud click before her hand was taken again. Down one side of the hall, She was not sure which having lost all sense of direction, She could hear footsteps and voices lots of them. She was pulled along down one of the halls.
    “Not too far just try and keep close it gets crowded in the halls fast.” Gonca called almost not heard over the clamoring that had built up to a deafening chatter over just a few minutes.
    Vera could feel herself being pulled around the corner and weaved through a pack of people. They suddenly burst into an open spot or somewhat open and Vera could only guess it might be an intersection.
    Vera suddenly slammed into something... or some one. Gonca’s hand slipped from hers making her stumble back with a small gasp dropping anything she might have been carrying. hitting a locker she struggled to keep from slipping. One thing noticed was she could only hear her own breathing every one else in the hall had gone silent except for a few distant chatter.
    “I-I’m so sorry!” Very was finally able to gasp out having caught her breath back.
    Silence met this for a moment. “Who do you think you are?” A male voice growled.
    “I...”
    “Don’t make excuses!”
    “I-Im sorry!” Vera said quickly before she could be interrupted again. “I didn’t see you!”
    “Maybe you should look harder!”
    “I’m Blind!” This was met by more silence.
    “Do you think....!”
    “Be quite!” A new, Deeper and slightly more menacing voice snapped heavy footsteps made their way over suddenly and she could feel some hot breath close to her face, In front of her but she was not exactly sure where. She felt her blind eyes roving even though she couldn’t make anything out.
    “She’s not worth it.” One of the voices said.
    “She’s telling the truth.” The other said harshly still so very close.
    “You're kidding?”
    “No I’m not.” The voice said simply and coldly. The hot breath left her cheek and the footsteps retreated. “Come one!” The boy growled and with that the group slunk off after their leader.
    “Wow...” Gonca said suddenly by Vera’s side again pressing some of the fallen items into her arms. “I can’t believe he didn’t slap you or something.”
    “W-what do you mean?” She asked quietly thinking something along the lines ‘thanks for being by my side’ but she didn’t say anything like that out loud.
    “Well.” Gonca said slowly. “He’s the school bully he can say some pretty harsh stuff.”
    “I see.” Vera said softly. “Shouldn't we be getting to class?”
    “Oh yes!” Gonca said as if suddenly remembering. Taking The blind girl's hand once more she started pulling her quickly along the hall.
    Vera made sure to keep closer this time instead of being dragged along behind, Meaning she had to pick up her feet a lot more and she was far more uncertain about her steps in this rush. She was happy enough when Gonca slowed down the pace and pulled her through a door. Letting out a sigh she let Gonca lead her to, What she could only guess, the back of the class and to a empty seat.
    Seating herself she sat quietly listening to papers shuffle around, Chattering of the other students. All seemed calm despite the eyes she could feel on her she took no notice of these instead leaning on her desk and feeling at the few books and objects she had brought with her.
    “Good Morning Class!” Came a cheery voice and the chattering instantly stopped as high heeled footsteps entered into the room. There were grumbles of a return greeting but nothing of real excitement. “I understand we have a new student! would Vera Ansmel please stand?”
    Vera quietly stood pushing her seat back as she kept her fingertips on the desk in front of her just to be sure of where she was. Looking to what she hoped was the front of the class.
    “Ah welcome to your first class.”
    “Thank you.” Vera said politely.
    “Would you like to introduce yourself a bit?” The teacher invited no doubt making a gesture around the room to point out all the kids that she could not even see.
    “Um... I-I’m nineteen and I look forward to meeting some of you?” she tried unsure of what else she could or would say.
    “Well thats nice!” The teacher said enthusiastically but it sounded slightly forced. “You can go ahead and have a seat now dear.”
    Vera quietly reached back feeling for her seat and then set down and pulled it up to her desk. She could feel even more eyes on her now making her shift uneasily. Even then the teacher began to speak on the topic of Math, Her most FAVORITE subject in the world. She sighed and quietly leaned on her hands trying to ignore the stairs that she could feel creeping along her skin.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default The RPApril Extravaganza entries of 2014!

Spoiler: The RPApril Extravaganza of 2014! 
    Last edited by P.K.; 05-04-2018 at 05:22 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast