Page 248 of 248 FirstFirst ... 198246247248
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2480

Thread: [M] Reincarnations ~Magic and Neshimo~

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Everything! :3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"We have to take Naota. I can't leave my baby here." I say hugging him. "Can we please take him? where is enna? Chronos? Whats going on?"
    "I can barely think... um... girl... loves a boy... boy is blinded by her love and has her in the friend zone." I giggle slightly as I tell him. "what else to add to make it interesting?"

All that has meaning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I'm not sure...lets add, something supernatural. A curse. That everything that will happen to everyone like us...that they will have a special power that no one else has. It makes them unique." Smiling, I begin to write the story down in the earth. "Ok, what else, the boy thinks he's smart on everything even love though it's more complicated than it seems, and it starts to get him into mischief."
    "We...sorry Adriana." I tell her and kiss her and touch her forehead beginning to erase her memories. "We can't take him...shh." I slowly take Naota from her hands and take him away. "Naota, me and mommy will be going back in or time. So here are the rules...no cheating on girls, no love until 16, and no singing unless your in danger. Got that?"

Im open for rp's atm :c Please let me play games with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"and the girl is always shy around people and runs away. that will keep her out of what happen to me... maybe a bit clumsy. " i rest my head on his shoulder. "and she can be different from everyone else but she loves to be different. one day the boy realize that the girl was somewhat like him in a way and he begins to like her."

"sorry? We are not bringing our baby?! Eienni-" he earse my memories. I blinked and look at Naota who nodded his head understanding eienni. "Aww! So cute! Kinda looks like you and has blue hair like me! adorable." I say and kiss his cheek and he smiles at me. "What a cute little baby. Im becoming jealous I want that adorable smile!"
    Last edited by Magic; 12-02-2012 at 03:00 AM.

All that has meaning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Adri, shh." I place him in his cradle and here the townspeople busting through the door. "That's why they didn't care...they were goign to rebel, so they kept quiet around the officials. Anyways, Naota, you can sing now to get out of this. We have to go now." I kiss his forehead. "Be a good playboy ok?" i hold Adri's hand and close my eyes beginning to make the portal to our time again. "See you bud."
    "ok...When they begin to like each other...other guys and girls begin to question them...but they don't mind the stares...as long as they can be together." Continuing to write down, my hand begins to bleed. "...What should the ending be...happy or sad?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"happy... i done with s...s...sad..." my eyes was closing. "i-i love you... we are going to meet in the other side... right? in heaven... maybe?"
    "Aww. But he's so cute!! I just him one last time. Bye cutie." I hug Eienni. "I think im in love with a baby. hehehe" I giggle.

All that has meaning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"...I know" I walk through with her and sit down at the couch in my dorm. "Go to bed...please." I tell her and begin to erase my own memories. Until I wonder why I am doing this.
    "...ok, then lets make them live happily ever after...they ignore the stares and get married with a big wedding, and all the bad stares are good ones. The end." I look over and hold her too my chest. "I love you too...and, hopefully yes. I really need a rest. And it's warm and toasty in here. Great for a nap."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i look at him. "it is warm...and toasty.....I want you to be the last thing i see.... i hope you dont...dont...mind."
    "bed? aww..." I walk toward my room and then remembers that i still have to do my history report. "DANG IT!!! ITS DUE TOMORROW!!!!!!" I look at eienni. "hehehe... Eienniiiiiiiiiii~ willl you do me a little tiny favorrrrrrr? " i ask in a cute way.

All that has meaning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finishing, I look over at her. "...What are you talking about? Oh no, your not getting me to do more work for you without a reward." I tell her and look at her hair. "...What did you do to yourself?!" Laughing I lay down on the couch.
    "I will, don't worry." I kiss her and stare into her eyes until enough blood goes out enough for me to pass out. "...All my research..no I don't have time. My pets will have an answer...There so much were leaving behind, it's kinda sad..but I'm sorta glad my last moments are with someone I care about."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"yea-" My heart stopped beating but my eyes was still staring into his, in sad but loving way.
    "You are going to do my report." I sit next to him. "Who about you. Your hair is no longer pink. what you do? i like your pink hair. It was fun to pick on you. Now do my report-oh... i never gave you a reward for the last A+ reports?" I kiss his cheek. "that was for the science project. " I kiss his other cheek. "For that math work sheets" I kiss his neck. "For the english story and now a little early reward for this history report." I kiss his lips. "Now you are going to do it?"

All that has meaning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Lov-"
    "...Still not doing it." I look at her and my phone vibrates as I pick it up and look weirdly at it. "Who's Chronos?"
    ~4 years later~
    Looking out at the sun in my house, my older brother comes in with my older sister as well. We all got adopted from the orphanage together by some maid in the mage kingdom. They took over most of the old fear kingdom, were my father and mother left me. The maid said she knew my father, and liked him alot, but she knew he'd never cheat on my mother. I'm a half siren-Half mage-and half something else. It's what my father gave me...and it's weird. Anyways, I was given three rules as a child. Rules that stuck with me, one to never cheat, no love until 16, and not to use my song unless I'm in danger. I've never broken those rules, less I end up like the old king and the old queen. Now only in the central park, underneath the statues they were built, and the story that was left with them. Speaking of a curse that lingers on people like them, though I hope it won't happen to me. My name is Naota Ksenia Tsuki, and I will live by the rules my parents gave me. For they were only to protect me from myself. I hear my mother calling me, and I straighten my tie and head back downstairs. "C-Coming Ms.Magita!"
    ~THE END~
    Hey yalls, thanks for reading this very short and very boring rp which had a very fast ending. Sort of rushed right? We'll it was ~cough blame Magic cough~ but it was a somewhat decent ending all the same right. RIGHT?! No...ok. Well you read it anyways so you wasted your time. HA! Thanks for reading, and we may or may not see you in the next Reincarnations.
    ~Every child should have a caring adult in their lives. And that's not always a biological parent or family member. It may be a friend or neighbor. Often times it is a teacher.
    Joe Manchin~

Page 248 of 248 FirstFirst ... 198246247248