Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [R] The Walking Dead OOC - (horror/survival/zombies)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Character Sheet - Rochelle Smith

Character Sheet

Name: Rochelle Smith

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Rochelle 

Personality: Rochelle is a kind hearted sweet girl, she loves to make others happy. She will always put others before her, even if her life is at risk. She's a very honest, loyal person and can keep a secret. But with her being so passive, she gets pushed around a lot. She doesn't speak her mind and usually plays by the rules. Sometimes Rochelle can be a little shy, but once you get to know her she can be very talkative. She is optimistic and sees the best in everyone and she would never judge someone before getting to know them. Rochelle wouldn't be considered as a good leader though as she is too passive. Leaders need to be strong, firm and make the tough decisions. Rochelle hates making tough decisions and usually takes the easy way out of things.

Before the break out of the walkers: Rochelle was still living with her parents before the break out. She has a little sister too, Ruby, who she loves and adores. Ruby is fifteen and looks up to Rochelle, they are quite similar personality wise but Ruby can be a bit stubborn at times. Rochelle was planning to go to university to study in art. She loves drawing, painting, sketching and her favourite thing to draw is the little apple tree in their garden. They are a happy family and get along well together, they have the occasional fights as all family's do, but they are all pretty close. They aren't a rich family, but they have enough money to keep everyone happy and healthy.

During the break out of the walkers: Rochelle's parents were at work and Ruby was at school. Rochelle was spending the day alone painting a picture of some flowers in a vase. While she was painting she suddenly heard startled screams coming from all directions. Rochelle quickly dropped her paint brush and rushed into the street, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her first thought was to go and find Ruby and make sure she was safe. Once she found her sister, they could go look for their parents. Luckily the school wasn't too far away from where they lived, only 10 minutes away on foot. Rochelle sprinted as fast as she could to Ruby's school, trying not to attract these creatures. Once Rochelle reached Ruby's school she yelled out her name, she noticed that many people were in the same situation as she was in. A scream rang through Rochelle's ears and she knew instantly who's scream it belonged to. Rochelle caught a glimpse of her sister scrambled on the ground, one of the zombie looking things was trying to eat her. Rochelle screamed and came to her sister's aid. She grabbed Ruby under the arms and pulled her away from the zombie, the zombie was only inches away from biting into her leg. Rochelle grabbed her sister's hand and they both ran and ran.

What she's doing now: Rochelle and Ruby are both still alive, but they never found their parents. Rochelle believes that they are still alive somewhere and she keeps trying to reassure Ruby. They are still hiding in their house, but they are slowly running out of supplies. Rochelle doesn't know what to do. She doesn't want to leave her sister behind while she goes out, but she doesn't want to bring her with her and put her into a danger. Ruby keeps telling Rochelle that they need to go out there sooner or later, or they will die. Rochelle considers this idea, but she is too protective over her sister to put the plan into action.

(Anyone can use this character sheet, if you don't like it then you can make up your own. I will put Ruby's character sheet up soon, feel free to starting posting your character sheets. )

Imperfectly Impossible
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Hmm...Fantasy with a twinge of maturation. I'll throwdown in the arena too
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

My interest is piqued but I'm curious as to the plans to make this different than every other zombie rp? Also is it just based in the Walking Dead world or will we be seeing the characters from the comics and show?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Imposter: I'm glad this interests you!
    Well, I've never been in a zombie type RP before so I don't really know what a typical 'zombie' roleplay is like :P Could you explain?
    As of plot, I wanted to see everyone else's ideas first
    I think basically, everyone is looking for somewhere safe to go. There could be some sort of camp site where all the survivors go and our characters are trying to reach it. They could reach it and then find out that it is deserted and then they have to think of a new plan. Maybe they could try find a solution for the walkers that will stop them from spreading/change them back to human maybe?

We will not be seeing any of the characters from the show/comic. I'm basically just cutting out all of the original characters and then everyone putting in their own. It doesn't have to be exactly like the show/comic, since it is our rp. But I liked to whole idea of the walkers and trying to survive.

I hope that helps you out a bit

Imperfectly Impossible
    Hmm...Fantasy with a twinge of maturation. I'll throwdown in the arena too
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I mean normal or typical as in plot wise. Group trying to manage surviving in the world, or save it, etc.

I'm more partial to the the walkers not being able to be saved, or changed back. That the group will just be coping with the new world and trying to survive as long as possible while the new evolution takes over.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

I like Imposter's idea; it is of how the Walking Dead is. They're basically trying to make a living with the walkers around.

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome! If everyone likes that idea, we will go with that
    Any more suggestions?

Fantasy, romance, horror, pretty much anything with a good plot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm planning on just using Christopher and Michael if that's okay :3 I'll repost the characters here if you need/want me to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No problem at all! That would be good, so others can see them
    Keep the character sheets coming guys! So then I can start the IC :3

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Was thinking of making a mother and child combo - though if anyone wanted to play a kid anyway, I would happily play the mother role; it'd be more interesting with someone else playing him/her

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Fantasy, romance, horror, pretty much anything with a good plot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Christopher Myles Lowe
    Appearance:
    Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Crush: Open

Bio/Background: I wish to keep this a secret, have it unfold in the story line.

-----------------------

Name: Michael Anthony Ross
    Appearance:

Sexuality: Bisexual

Relationship Status: Single

Crush: Open

Bio/Background: Again, I'm keeping this secret :3

Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast