[R] for potential gore, violence, horror, romance.
ICInformation: I've recently been watching the series The Walking Dead. I absolutely love it and I'm about half way through season two (so please no spoilers if you've watched any futher!). I would love to turn the story line into a roleplay with original characters. If you haven't watched the series but like the storyline then don't hesitate to join! It's a pretty easy and flexible plot to understand. This will always be open, just post your character sheet and once I accept it you may post!
Storyline/plot: So for those who don't know what The Walking Dead is about, it's basically a horror/survival. It's kinda like a zombie apocalypse. I'll keep this short and sweet and if you still don't understand then just ask :)
Basically, these zombies (they are called Walkers) are roaming the streets. Before they were zombies, they were just a normal human being like you and me. But when you die or you are bitten by one, you turn into one. Your brain basically shuts down but the only part that is working makes you able to walk and that. I'm not 100% sure exactly what happens, but it's not that important. So the few remanding people who aren't turned into Walkers yet are trying to survive. The only way to officially 'kill' the walker is to shoot or stab them in the brain. Everyone is trying to survive, whether if it's alone or in a group. There are limited supplies, so you have to take some risks to get the necessary supplies. That's basically it :) (I now realize that this wasn't very short and sweet...please forgive me :3)
♥ You have to be able to post at least 1-2 paragraphs. More is fine :D
♥ Twists. Twists make roleplays more enjoyable and interesting!
♥ Your character can be any age or gender :)
♥ Any sexuality! gay, straight, bi are all welcome :D
♥ If you die you will turn into a walker. But I would only recommend dieing if you want to make a new character. There's no point roleplaying as a walker, all they do is kill and eat. They don't have any personality. But if you really want to, then be my guest :P
♥ Post as much as you can, I understand if you get busy. I get busy too, everyone does. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if you are busy though :D
♥ Have fun! :D
♥ Romance is encouraged, it would give a nice twist :)
♥ You can have as many characters as you like!
Extra: You can decide if you want your character to start off being alone and then finding the group. There could be a small group already formed and they find you or you find them. There could even be a few small groups that could be formed into a big group or they could all hate each other. We can do anything, there are so many options. We can all discuss what would be the best and then we can move onto character sheets. If you aren't good at character sheets or don't like them then don't worry. You can make it as detailed/less detailed as you please. Some people like to keep their character sheet simple and explain their character more in the first post/first few.
- At least two paragraphs. If you can't think of anything to write, write about their past, their thoughts and feelings. A bit about their history and feelings would probably take a good two or three paragraphs. This will give you character some more depth and make it more interesting for yourself and others.
- Do not post again, if the person you have interacted with hasn't posted yet. This will stop all of the confusion and will keep everyone on track.
- You don't have to be with the group. It isn't necessary. We can form small groups and eventually get into a big group. Maybe a few pairs or so will join the group later on. This will make the roleplay more realistic and if everyone isn't together, it won't be as clustered.
- If you are going to be away/busy for some time that might affect the roleplay. PLEASE let me know! That way I won't have to chase after people and the roleplay won't be put on hold.
- Remember you can always make new characters. So don't be afraid to kill off some of yours :)
Thanks for reading all that! I didn't realize it would be this long :P
If you have any questions or concerns then let me know on this thread or via PM/VM.
I can't wait to start this :D