Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The rave masters and the war for freedom OOC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok I've edited them both, how are they now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok Sakuara accepted but you need to add the powers for your pet on Drayko and just to let you know with magic you can ever be a Mage who use's all kinds of magic for attack and defaces or a sorcerer who summons things like angles and demons who can use magic i have separated because having both with a second power would be a Little OP but you can have both but each one world be a separate power like with Sky so just add your pets power and say with type of magic he use's

- - - Updated - - -

ok Sakuara accepted but you need to add the powers for your pet on Drayko and just to let you know with magic you can ever be a Mage who use's all kinds of magic for attack and defaces or a sorcerer who summons things like angles and demons who can use magic i have separated because having both with a second power would be a Little OP but you can have both but each one world be a separate power like with Sky so just add your pets power and say with type of magic he use's
    Spoiler: Pharaoh's Throne 

MY SIGNATURE IS THAT I HAVE NO SIGNATURE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

CS
    Name: Casuna
    Race: Demon Hunter: Casuna is a born demon hunter, the mark on her forehead signifies that she is a demon hunter. These demon hunter's have the power to enchant any weapon, amour or item with anything they want, such as fire, ice, poison, etc. They were born to sense the demons and kill them by any means.
    Weapons: Demon slayer swords.
    Appearance:

Birth Mark.

Faction: Resistance

Personality: She is ruthless, and will kill any demon on sight, apart from her loyal companion. She doesn't hate demons as much as she should, since one saved her life. She can be kind at times, and sometimes caring. She would do anything to protect the innocent.

Bio: She was born, and immediately taken by the demon hunters to be trained to kill demons. She never understood why demons had to be killed, but she followed orders and went along with the training, it wasn't until a demon had saved her from a group of demons that she realized some demons weren't that evil. She then decided to only kill the demons if she had to, which made her a cast out from the demon hunters.

Rave Stone's or Shadow Stone's power: Rave Stone, Phase Shifting, she can phase though walls or attacks, or even make her body hard so the attacks bounce off. She can only use this power by holding her breath, and once she runs out she cannot phase shift again until she gets her breath back. She has not got the Rave stone yet.

Race's Power: She can enchant any weapon, armor, or item she wants with anything she wants, fire, water, poison, dragonbane, etc. She can also use her hair to grab, whip or attack anyone, her hair is as hard as steel, so it cannot be cut.
    Skills: She can use many magics.

Rave Bearer's Name: Inferno.
    Rave Bearer's Appearance:

Rave Bearer's Power: He can control fire and other demons.
    Rave Bearer's Ability: He is able to grow wings at any time to keep up with Casuna, he can even regrow limbs at will, or change them to anything he wishes.
    Last edited by Azriel Lilith; 10-08-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah she can find the Rave stone later but until then she will only have one power but still say what power it will give her when she finds it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can't think of a rave stone power for her, I was hoping you could help, also edited my other Cs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

oh and i have just noticed you didn't mention how Sakuara got his Shadow stone so can you just add that it dosen't have to be long you could just say he stumbled in his travels or you can have him find it in the RP but in that case just put on the end of the info about your stone that he hasn't found it yet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

CS
    Name:
    Race: (you can use any race from any Movie, TV show, Book or just make up your own)
    Information about your race: (Race's history, strengths, weakness's)
    Appearance:
    Faction: (Shadow Guard, Resistance or undecided)
    Personality:
    Bio: (pleas mention how you meat your Rave Bearer or Pet if you have one and how you found your rave or shadow stone if you have one)
    Rave Stone's or Shadow Stone's power: (it can be anything you want)
    Race's Power: (if you make a Character with doesn't have a stone then they can have two powers and they can be anything you want)
    Race's Ability's: (if any)
    Skills: (if any)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok well i will try and think of something just give me a few minutes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My mistake, I will edit, also I am making three more characters. I still need a rave stone power for Casuna, can you help?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok edited Sakuara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok then just one more things about Drayko one just say how he got his shadow stone you could say it was given to when you joined the shadow guard of something wand when you have don that then he is accepted as well

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast